30 for 30 deal from June 1st??

I just saved $245 on a Radiance cruise from Sydney to Auckland next December - which I just booked last week. 4 weeks ago I got a price reduction on an Ovation sailing next summer. These are the only two price reductions I've every received - and I'm D+. I think some of the prices now are quite good.

No issues with them repricing it?

My booking is up, about 20% now....

Everyone knows RCI sales are BS and smoke and mirrors....

People need to start calling them out on this.

Seems like most of the big savings are on ships that are "not included" in this sale/promotion.....so what does that tell you about the "sale"...LMAO

I also just saved on Harmony sailing Western Caribbean on 4/22/17

$4,018.94-Grand Suite including travel insurance (new price that I booked today)

$5,661.18-Grand Suite including travel insurance (old price that I originally had booked)

I know the new promotion states Harmony is excluded, but my booking and deposit went through.

I saves $480pp x4 on the Harmony as well.

Interesting how on the PDF version of the promotion that circulated here a few days ago they only excluded the ships sailing from Asia and the anthem up until the end of 2105. Looking at the T&C on the website this morning it does indeed exclude the Harmony.

I was talking with a C&A rep about this yesterday (changing a booking on another ship before the "sale") and he looked at the information he had and he even told me it did not appear that Harmony was excluded.

This is like the original BOGO a year ago where they "forgot" to raise the prices on many sailings and it took them a week to catch it.

Right now Harmony is significantly cheaper than Oasis and Allure on comparable dates. Book now before they catch on.:)

My booking is up, about 20% now....

Everyone knows RCI sales are BS and smoke and mirrors....

People need to start calling them out on this.

Seems like most of the big savings are on ships that are "not included" in this sale/promotion.....so what does that tell you about the "sale"...LMAO

Crap is Crap my prices keep changing. I am at work so I have to say to myself I will worry about this when I get home :confused:

My son has been considering a quick get away on Enchantment for August. Prices have been a little over $800 total for 2 on the 4 night with an interior cabin. Checked price today, same cabin is now $1200 total!:eek:

I think he will have to choose something else!

Sherri:)

My son has been considering a quick get away on Enchantment for August. Prices have been a little over $800 total for 2 on the 4 night with an interior cabin. Checked price today, same cabin is now $1200 total!:eek:

Yes, I was watching a few different Enchantment cruises but the prices jumped today far more than the discount. Go figure...

Also saved some money on my Harmony of the Seas. My friend saved some money on Anthem of the Seas. So not completely smoke and mirror. Perhaps they forgot to increase the fare before the sale, but we are not complaining. :D

Our JS we just booked last week on the IOS for June 2016 dropped $300.00 we are new to RC, would most of you call and get them to honor the best rate guarantee?

Edited by aprime23

Our JS we just booked last week on the IOS for June 2016 dropped $300.00 we are new to RC, would most of you call and get them to honor the best rate guarantee?

Call every time the rate drops.

Based on my past experience I am very leery of these "sales" events.

I have an Alaska cruise booked for 2016. One week ago my final price was $2886 Cdn for two people in an inside cabin (with the buy one get 1/2 off deal) I just rechecked the price today using the new 30/30 sales deal and my overall price has increased to $3422 Cdn.

I like cruising with Royal Caribbean but this game playing with the pricing is very annoying.

D.

I just called and inquired about the 30/30 and just saved $125 OFF my booked Grand Suite cruise in Oasis of the Seas (October 2016) that had been previously booked under BOGO......

Hey, $125 is $125 and I'll take it!

Edited by Dlanco

$1200 for 4 days..thats crazy....and that's over a 50% increase...amazing SALE RCI is offering....:mad:

They really need to stop playing these games...but I guess as long as ppl are fooled by them, they will continue to play them.....:(

Yep prices are the same or more for the Oasis in Oct and Nov 2016. I knew this "sale" was too good to be true.

Check again on October 2016, mine came down $125 for the 10/1/2016 saling on Oasis.

For a 7 day southern Caribbean 12/04/2016 my D+ C&A discount is only $175, it should be $250??? Summary of charges displays the 30% off, but the discount is not correct.

Again, as others have noted before: we are not going to get the full balcony discount as Royal is only going to give 70% of the discount with the new promotion. The discount is subtracted before the 30/30 is applied to the pricing. One has to be really on top of the math that they are using now!

Grrr- Called Royal and requested balcony discount to be applied to an existing BoGo reservation and was told it would be repriced to the 30/30 promo. I have never run across this before and am really p....s...d. I've had just about enough of Royal and their underhandedness.

Grrr- Called Royal and requested balcony discount to be applied to an existing BoGo reservation and was told it would be repriced to the 30/30 promo. I have never run across this before and am really p....s...d. I've had just about enough of Royal and their underhandedness.

Unfortunately, this has been Royal's policy for almost two years now.

Any change to a reservation gets repriced at the current rate.

My mom saved just under $400 on her Anthem cruise 8/2016. My Jewel cruise in 11/2015 is still just over what we paid during the very first BOGO50 sale when the prices were great.

There are a few good deals on the Harmony out of FLL, but I with that boring itinerary I'm not inspired enough to book. Did the Oasis and Allure, it can't be that different.

Edited by sr4mjc

It looks like the balcony rooms are cheaper on Navigator for the Baltic Cruise next year, if anyone is booked on that cruise and in a balcony you should check for a price drop. Other rooms went UP. I thought about upgrading but it would still be a $500 pp increase and I don't know if we should splurge that much. A balcony would be great on such a port intensive cruise and for 12 nights but that may be something I look to upgrade to closer to sail date, if the prices are right.

holy cannoli. after seeing on here that the sale was applying to most people's harmony cruises, we had our TA check ours, and we saved over $1950 (for 2 people in an L1 crown loft).

a number of our friends sailing with us also saved a ton - over $250 for a studio cabin, and $900 for a balcony. also, i got my full emerald balcony discount (at least i think i did - $125 for a 7-nighter).

so, thanks for the heads up re harmony! (and we're sailing feb 25, 2017, if someone's looking for a cheaper-than-usual crown loft - our total was about $4808.) :D