Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

July 4 2017 photos.

7b7385f3b6b876ca204f2b6d957d7e67.jpg

6305434025a3cf9f710dd9ecf04d94e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

These photos remind me of the Jurassic Park sequel where the ship hits the dock at full speed and the T-Rex escapes.

Slides hooked up to the launch platform.

Who wants to try it out? [emoji12]

2e937721c3e1653163d77611ea1e1636.jpg

The launch pad is good, the ending area not so much. :eek:

Temporary trash chute? ;p

I did the Abyss twice on Harmony and will do it again on Symphony :cool:

Was it not designed into Harmony?

Nope, no fountain anymore. Actually it caused to many problems and it´s pretty noisy. The poor folks working at Guest Relations, Schooner Bar or Focus have to "listen" to that noise all day long. Plus maintenance is pretty difficult.

steamboats

Nope, no fountain anymore. Actually it caused to many problems and it´s pretty noisy. The poor folks working at Guest Relations, Schooner Bar or Focus have to "listen" to that noise all day long. Plus maintenance is pretty difficult.

steamboats

I did watch a guy do maintenance on it. It was less than a month after a Carnival crew member was killed working on an elevator. I watched the guy tie on 3 different lockouts before climbing into the pit below the bar's carriage. It wasn't quick or easy to get out of there.

Royal Theater

c22e036ae0dd975eb0200939a19cfa5f.jpg

4671c10c2b3d6fb159a47239284972a0.jpg

I can't say that I've paid too much attention to the theatres on the other ships but this looks like there is a large chandelier hanging from above. Is this on the other ships?

There was talk about the Broadway shows and one of the suggestions was Phantom of the Opera and it requiring a chandelier.

I can't say that I've paid too much attention to the theatres on the other ships but this looks like there is a large chandelier hanging from above. Is this on the other ships?

There was talk about the Broadway shows and one of the suggestions was Phantom of the Opera and it requiring a chandelier.

Those look similar to the hanging lights (not quite chandeliers) found on Harmony, Allure, and Oasis....likely a slightly different design as those ships all have different hanging light fixtures...

As for a show with Phantom having a chandelier...having seen the show on Broadway...we suspect they's have one positioned in the stage area in contrast to the audience area...

Those look similar to the hanging lights (not quite chandeliers) found on Harmony, Allure, and Oasis....likely a slightly different design as those ships all have different hanging light fixtures...

As for a show with Phantom having a chandelier...having seen the show on Broadway...we suspect they's have one positioned in the stage area in contrast to the audience area...

Edit. After looking again I think you are right. It does appear that these are between the two rows of lowered stage lighting and there could be a second covered light in the background.

Always wanted to see Phantom of the Opera. It would be wonderful to see at sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk