Pinnacle Functions Ending

DP

Patti, do you think PC members still get free Luggage Valet?

We are supposed to get it. Last Saturday, our seapass account still showed the $20/person fee, which was not removed before we disembarked, even after a trip to Guest Services. However, the charge to our credit card today showed a reduction of $40 from the total.

We are supposed to get it. Last Saturday, our seapass account still showed the $20/person fee, which was not removed before we disembarked, even after a trip to Guest Services. However, the charge to our credit card today showed a reduction of $40 from the total.

Thanks Karen.:)

Oasis and Allure have had Heli Pad events. Some are for C&A. Some Suite and Pinnacles only.

Top 3 cruisers were recognized. Champagne for top cruiser at the top tier event.

Edited by CVU

We had a similar experience on Oasis in November.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

It always happens that way. We were told that they have to charge you before they can remove it. :eek: Once all the paper work is done and they check to see who is eligible for complimentary valet service, someone (in the back room) removes it and the charges are supposed to disappear after midnight or some crazy hour from your SeaPass Account. :D Well, that has been our experience. :p

1400 points is a milestone in and of itself, complete with stratum (yes, it is larger than the one given at 700 points), free/discounted cruise in a JS, and one or more free dinners at specialty restaurant (depending on whom you choose to believe).

Yes, it is larger than the 700-point milestone, as is the 2100-point stratum larger and a different shape than the 1400-point milestone stratum.

Karen, thanks for the confirmation of the 1400 stratum being larger than the 700 and 1050. We will be doing this on the Presidents cruise. Will you two be aboard? If so, maybe a good time to bury the past, as we would love to have you two there.

Rick

Things must have changed on Freedom, because when we did our b2b in December of 2012, the top three PC Members were recognized and we all got a bottle of bubbly.

I am not the historian you are....but...was Diaminds in December still happening in 2012? If so, I believe every ship was recognizing the top 3 during December. Just a thought! (I know D in D started in 2009....but I don't remember what year it was last "celebrated".)

Edited by skiiergirl

1400 points is a milestone in and of itself, complete with stratum (yes, it is larger than the one given at 700 points), free/discounted cruise in a JS, and one or more free dinners at specialty restaurant (depending on whom you choose to believe).

Yes, it is larger than the 700-point milestone, as is the 2100-point stratum larger and a different shape than the 1400-point milestone stratum.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard about the 2100 point stratum. I'll never see one, but it's interesting.

I am not the historian you are....but...was Diaminds in December still happening in 2012? If so, I believe every ship was recognizing the top 3 during December. Just a thought! (I know D in D started in 2009....but I don't remember what year it was last "celebrated".)

Yep, 2012 was the last year for Diamonds in December. Thanks for reminding me.

Can't imagine the size of the stratum that Mario gets.:eek:

Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard about the 2100 point stratum. I'll never see one, but it's interesting.

If I could post a full-sized photo, I would. I can post an icon. :)

Can't imagine the size of the stratum that Mario gets.:eek:

He probably uses them for doorstops. :eek: :D :D We just saw him on Oasis last week, I should have asked. :rolleyes:

He was on Oasis last week. Obviously, he was the top pinnacle aboard and gave a little speech at the C&A event in the Aqua Theater.

On one of our cruises with Mario the Captain introduced him and told us all where to locate him on deck if we needed investment advice :eek: