Harmony of the Seas Music Video

Chasep17

Here it is! Really excited to share this video, especially with Royal fans!

We made this video, like our first, for pure fun and for our love of cruising with Royal Caribbean.We were fortunate enough to make this video while aboard Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas during it's two Inaugural Sailings, Novemeber 8-12. It was an absolute blast!!! This go-around was a bit different since we were on a MUCH larger ship. Harmony and it's staff is top notch. Also, with the Naming Ceremony taking place on the 2nd sailing, we were among many of Royal's more recognizable names. See if you can catch any familiar faces in the video.

We have just always been Loyal to Royal and we wanted to share our love for cruising by making a fun music video.

We truly had a blast checking out the world's largest cruise ship and meeting so many new friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great video!!! Thanks for making and sharing it!!

Thank you!

Very well done. Enjoyable and now I am really excited about my trip. Many thanks for taking all the time you did to make it for us.

Thank you! The ship is amazing!

Loved loved loved your video. I'll be on the Harmony on 12/3. I was wondering how the Abyss slide was at the end --saw you guys & now I feel I can handle it.

Thank you! The Abyss is really fun! Super smooth. You'll enjoy it! Fastest way to the boardwalk!

Very cool video - well done!!!

Thank you!

Outstanding video, very professional! Nice that you got Michael Bayley to participate.:)

Oh we were so pumped to grab him! Once we got him it felt complete!

Great video. Lots of hard work went into filming and editing it. I wonder if you actually got any time to enjoy the cruise being so busy filming all the time?

Thanks! Haha, yeah was a busy cruise in general because how Inaugurals operate, BUT we definitely enjoyed it! Most shots are 1 take, plus we just enjoy doing it! It's really just a matter of carrying a camera around, which we do anyways, and being silly and having fun, which we also do anyways, haha!

Edited by Chasep17

Looks like a lot of fun!

Retakes and shots! :)

Oh, it was tons of fun! Yes the shots were great as well!

One word - excellent!!:cool: Thanks so much for making the video! My husband and I and our two adult kids will be on the Harmony next October and they are going to love your video!!;)

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I think they'll enjoy it as well, and the ship is amazing. Hard not to have fun with so much to do!

Loved, loved the video. The shots of the bartenders pouring drinks are too cool.:)

Thanks! Glad you like the shot shots! They were really into it, and it became almost a competition with them.

Awesomeness

Thanks!

Awesome video! Looks like you guys had so much fun!! :)

Oh, SOOO much fun!

The song and the action had great harmony[emoji16]..Nice work[emoji106]

Haha, I see what you did there! Love it!