A Few More Cut-backs!

jelayne

Ditto twice

Or maybe just generally unhappy.

:confused: In all fairness, you have also complained about a price gouge in April on one of your posts. we have sailed many many times on Celebrity and we are both" generally very happy people". The problem for many of us whether Elite or Elite Plus is we have constantly seen and feel too many little cutbacks on Celebrity and Huge price increases over the past few years.

luvstosail

Boston Ma

Exactly. Problem is here on this forum if you bring up a cutback or say something negative everyone blasts you for having a bad and negative attitude when all you are doing is pointing out the cut backs and status of what is happening. I stopped posting for about a year because of that.

Am about to stop again as there are too many cheer leaders that don't like the truth and most of the threads are redundant asking the same questions or please convince me to sail on X. Sorry It is not my job to sell X.

The 4 cruises that I have taken on X during the last year I cannot honestly say that anything has been better or improved. Shows and entertainment is getting bad. Drinks packs are eliminating everything to where well drinks will be part of the premium pack and the Classic will offer rot gut. Cafe al Bacio has elimated a lot of drinks that they had. I think that the only passengers that have seen improvement are those in the suites. I can't afford the suite so we mostly sail in AQ and that may end.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Edited by miched

I just had to cancel a celebrity cruise we could not go that week and just booked a Viking cruise. Costs a little more than celebrity but a lot more is included and l lot less extra charges.

Enjoy your Viking Cruise. We did our first last summer. I'll be curious to hear what you think. We found the "included" excursions to be OK but the ones you had to pay for were far better. Tips were higher and it's recommended you tip the Tour Director (like a Cruise Director) as well as onboard staff...making tips 14 eu/day or $15.30 pp/day. Wine/beer w/lunch and dinner was nice but pre-dinner cocktails or after-dinner drinks were at your own expense.

:confused:

Drinks packs are eliminating everything to where well drinks will be part of the premium pack and the Classic will offer rot gut. Cafe al Bacio has elimated a lot of drinks that they had. Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

You must have very expensive tastes and you must frequent very high end places to make that kind of statement. The drinks served in the premium package are "well drinks"? Rot gut on the Classic package? From my experience most of the brands provided on the Classic package are not served as well drinks in most places. The Standard Package offers "well drinks" brands, so maybe you are confused or perhaps just just exaggerating.

I would agree it is time for you to stop cruising on Celebrity if you believe what you are saying.

The Constellation is the only ship that is scheduled for dry dock for the rest of this year. Maybe people should wait for feedback from those sailing on her to see if is worth the price (yeah, some don't want to hear that!).

They don't need to go into dry dock to change the price of the menu. They're not actually refurbishing the area, just possibly changing the ingredients, and adding a charge to it.

Similarly, there was no dry dock needed when they virtually simultaneously revamped Bi$tro for Five to Sushi on 5, and that was a more substantial change where the food type also changed.

Cafe al Bacio has elimated a lot of drinks that they had. I think that the only passengers that have seen improvement are those in the suites. I can't afford the suite so we mostly sail in AQ and that may end.

There's a lot of reference to those in suites. I sailed a suite last cruise and while the service was of a high quality (though actually felt a lot more artificial/pressured than it used to, rather than genuine), the onboard experience is broadly similar. The cutbacks in the buffet were all too evident. Suite guests get the same buffet choices as everyone.

The only real extra suite guests get is Luminae. This is good - but not an improvement over what Celebrity used to be. It also only has two courses (plus dessert) like the other dining, and has a limited choice, so we referred to MDR menus every night, and there were still some nights nothing was appealing on either menu.

Basically the cutbacks are pretty evident across the board, and getting a few extra choices in Luminae for suites doesn't change that.

There's a lot of reference to those in suites. I sailed a suite last cruise and while the service was of a high quality (though actually felt a lot more artificial/pressured than it used to, rather than genuine), the onboard experience is broadly similar. The cutbacks in the buffet were all too evident. Suite guests get the same buffet choices as everyone.

The only real extra suite guests get is Luminae. This is good - but not an improvement over what Celebrity used to be. It also only has two courses (plus dessert) like the other dining, and has a limited choice, so we referred to MDR menus every night, and there were still some nights nothing was appealing on either menu.

Basically the cutbacks are pretty evident across the board, and getting a few extra choices in Luminae for suites doesn't change that.

A little confused by your post. Suite gets Michaels as well. You can order as many courses as you want - soup, salad, appetizer, main course etc regardless of where you dine.

I was disappointed by the lack of food options for breakfast at Oceanview on Reflection. Last year on Solstice, there were many Asian / Chinese options available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are only so many breakfasts of eggs, bacon, ham and potatoes that I can stomach.

I was disappointed by the lack of food options for breakfast at Oceanview on Reflection. Last year on Solstice, there were many Asian / Chinese options available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are only so many breakfasts of eggs, bacon, ham and potatoes that I can stomach.

IMHO, the breakfast choices at Oceanview on all the celebrity ships is terrific.....waffles, pancakes, eggs, salmon (and occasionally herring), fresh fruit, pastries and so on. Even though I've sailed on Celebrity ships in Asia and South America, I have never seen congee with 1000 year old eggs, Dim Sum, Feijoada, Ackee and so on. If I'm not mistaken, most lunches have several mexican and asian food offerings.

Not quite sure why you are disappointed......

What was missing

Hi there

Just thought I would make some comments about cutbacks in general.

It just happens that our last four cruises (I include the one next week) were all on different cruise lines. Naturally, since I enjoy this website and always find useful information here I will follow discussions for each different cruise line. Not surprisingly I have found a similar discussion during the time frame before each trip for each of the cruise lines. Sometimes I even look at threads of cruise lines that I might just be considering cruising with. Surprise, surprise, I find the same discussions.

The fascinating thing is that these last cruises I have been on have all been great. I didn't notice any cutbacks. So I would have to say these companies still have a great product.

It is pretty easy to understand that all companies have to compete and yet need to make "more" money than they did last year. That is how their owners (shareholders) judge them. The easiest way to do this is to find how to make cuts, some small amenity, a service, or just hire fewer staff. They could raise their prices and continue with some stellar standards, but then they might not draw in people new to cruising, which I believe is what they prefer.

I don't believe there are many really good reasons to continue supporting a company that you are feeling disappointed with, when if you try something new, you might find something that you enjoy better and at the very least won't be able to complain about cutbacks.

Hope this helps convince even one person to try something new if they are feeling disappointed. It's not like you don't have many choices. :D

happy cruising to everybody

You must have very expensive tastes and you must frequent very high end places to make that kind of statement. The drinks served in the premium package are "well drinks"? Rot gut on the Classic package? From my experience most of the brands provided on the Classic package are not served as well drinks in most places. The Standard Package offers "well drinks" brands, so maybe you are confused or perhaps just just exaggerating.

I would agree it is time for you to stop cruising on Celebrity if you believe what you are saying.

Where did I write that they serve well drinks in premium and rot gut in classic. I made a comment that eventually that is what it will come to with all the changes.

I didn't write anything about being being unhappy about sailing on Celebrity. My comment was about the CC members with attitude like yours that will make me stop posting on CC, those that chastises anyone that writes their opinion, what they have experienced, or anything else that isn't cheerleading for Celebrity.

I also wrote that sailing in AQ may end and that would be depending cost, nothing about not sailing anymore on X.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Edited by miched

IMHO, the breakfast choices at Oceanview on all the celebrity ships is terrific.....waffles, pancakes, eggs, salmon (and occasionally herring), fresh fruit, pastries and so on. Even though I've sailed on Celebrity ships in Asia and South America, I have never seen congee with 1000 year old eggs, Dim Sum, Feijoada, Ackee and so on. If I'm not mistaken, most lunches have several mexican and asian food offerings.

Not quite sure why you are disappointed......

What was missing

Solstice had congee, fried rice, fried wheat and rice noodles, asian chili sauces, some kind of Asian stir fry meat for breakfast. Indonesian Rendang (and occasionally chinese roast duck) for lunch and dinner. We went to Oceanview twice for breakfast and once for lunch in the last trip on Reflection. Saw several people eating off their hands directly at buffet line and we stopped going altogether. Issue with port days is that lunch options are very limited. Sushi on Five did not open until 3pm. Hygiene issue of some people using Oceanview. Aqua Spa Cafe was not interesting for us. Mast Grill was basic but we got to avoid the people at Oceanview. We did not check hours of specialty restaurants.

Edited by CEOofVacation

Solstice had congee, fried rice, fried wheat and rice noodles, asian chili sauces, some kind of Asian stir fry meat for breakfast. Indonesian Rendang for lunch and dinner. We went to Oceanview twice for breakfast and once for lunch in the last trip on Reflection. Saw several people eating off their hands directly at buffet and we stopped going altogether. Issue with port days is that lunch options are very limited. Sushi on Five did not open until 3pm. Hygiene issue of some people using Oceanview. Aqua Spa Cafe was not interesting for us. Mast Grill was basic but we got to avoid the people at Oceanview. We did not check hours oth specialty restaurants.

On the last cruise a passenger filled her plate with one of the premade salads at the buffet. Then with her fingers picked out what she didn't want and put it back into the tray I brought it to the attention of the attendant and he dumped it.

Also seen someone "taste" one of the drinks at the dispenser, put the glass back in the clean rack and get another glass for some water.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Saw several people eating off their hands directly at buffet line and we stopped going altogether.

no argument with that statement.....one of the reasons we avoid oceanview. The other is the difficulty in finding seating or eating together with someone...one has to watch the table while the other gets food. However both of these are true of all of the mass market cruise lines (and yes, celebrity is a mass market cruise line).

Wouldn't it be nice if Celebrity made people sign a form agreeing that they would respect other people while on the cruise and enforced it. Of course that list would include things like not sitting on your balcony with the door open and playing the TV at full volume; not putting things on chairs/chaises to reserve them for later; not taking things from their serving dishes in the buffet with their fingers....I could go on....maybe that's a good separate thread :)

Just off the Equinox yesterday and noticed a few more cut-backs. I'm. Not sure if these are fleet wide or just on the Equinox.

We were in AQ and this time didn't recieve the leather like card holder. I asked the cabin attendant if they had stopped giving them out and he said "yeah, pretty much". A couple we met who were in Conciegre said they recieved a cheap cloth holder. We did get the tote bag and the white bag and slippers.

On our recent cruises we had experienced the sparkling wine was not in our cabin on arrival but the attendant said it would be delivered chilled when we wanted it. This time no sparkling wine & no mention from our cabin attendant that it was available.

They were no "to-go" containers for coffee in the OV cafe. Asked a crew member who said I haven't seen them in awhile but I"ll look and see if I can find one:o.

Love Carmel macchiato but this cruise they stopped putting the fancy Carmel design on the top. Reason given- we can't do that when we are in the US:rolleyes:. Then at the end of the cruise there was no Carmel at all.

No chocolates at turn down for first 3 days then they appeared after I wrote a comment about the chocolates and the lack of "to-go" cups. Unfortunately no to-go cups ever appeared.

Don't know what the problem was but the Internet was horrible. We had unlimited internet and it kept kicking us off, could get to one site but then if you wanted to go a different site you got the "server can't be found message- comical when you are trying to get to the X website. Log-off, log back on to go from one thing to another.

Hope these were just unique to the Equinox

On a positive note the new Blu menu, in our opinion is a winner and the service was excellent as always.

The Equinox is in great shape and the crew was friendly and helpful.

The jazz fest itinerary was great and one they will hopefully repeat in future years.

There was more action in the Martini Bar than we have seen in our previous 16 X sailings.

Found the Gastropub to be a great place to have a drink and relax- wish the other ships had this venue in place of Cellar Masters.

We did a 14 day trip on Eclipse in Jan. The food was a major letdown, except in Specialty rest. where it was still excellent. I attribute this to a poor ex. Chef. Quality was so bad the Maître D sent all the chefs into the MDR to address the complaints. It got better as the cruise went along, but still the worst food overall I've had on a ship. We did the Regal Princess last year. The Steaks weren't that great, but the seafood was outstanding. Other than that, everything was pretty much the same as the previous 2 trips on the Eclipse. Lots of times the things that are "standard" still are, but you need to ask for them. They've done away with the cabin attendant's assistant, so they are more busy than normal. We did have the chocolates nightly. Slippers & robes came the first night upon request. No reply of "Sorry. we don't have those anymore". Internet is always a crapshoot on any ship! Remember the ship has to connect with satellites, and that is not always smooth. The 14 day itinerary is what keeps us coming back. I will admit that if the food next Jan.is the same quality as this past trip, we will then go to other lines.

Solstice had congee, fried rice, fried wheat and rice noodles, asian chili sauces, some kind of Asian stir fry meat for breakfast. Indonesian Rendang (and occasionally chinese roast duck) for lunch and dinner. We went to Oceanview twice for breakfast and once for lunch in the last trip on Reflection. Saw several people eating off their hands directly at buffet line and we stopped going altogether. Issue with port days is that lunch options are very limited. Sushi on Five did not open until 3pm. Hygiene issue of some people using Oceanview. Aqua Spa Cafe was not interesting for us. Mast Grill was basic but we got to avoid the people at Oceanview. We did not check hours of specialty restaurants.

Being in the food industry, disgusting people touching food with their hands is a never ending problem. Nothing more fun than seeing pax taste food with their fingers & then move on to the next sample! I have NO problem loudly & publically shaming them for it. You simply speak up VERY loudly for all to hear.."Excuse me, everyone, but this person is sticking their hands into the food! Do any of you think that is ok??" Trust me, you'll get no nasty comments from a pig like that, when everyone else is yelling at them. Yes, it's strong "medicine". But it's better than ignoring it & potentially hundreds of pax get sick this way. Personally, I'd like to see pax immediately kicked of the ship for doing that. There is NO excuse whatsoever. Only children would I excuse for that behavior(and only slightly, as it stems from their parents)

We did a 14 day trip on Eclipse in Jan. The food was a major letdown, except in Specialty rest. where it was still excellent. I attribute this to a poor ex. Chef. Quality was so bad the Maître D sent all the chefs into the MDR to address the complaints. It got better as the cruise went along, but still the worst food overall I've had on a ship. The 14 day itinerary is what keeps us coming back. I will admit that if the food next Jan.is the same quality as this past trip, we will then go to other lines.

I believe we were on the same cruise and I totally agree with your assessment. In fact that cruise was why my next four are NOT with Celebrity. While I used to think Celebrity was more than just a mass market line, I feel that no longer is the case. I would rather pay a little more for what I consider to be a better value. With the Celebrity prices rising and the quality of the food more meh (poor) than excellent, I feel there isn't that much difference when I considered what is included and the quality on the more upscale lines.

My Oceania cruises include four specialty restaurant experiences included at no extra charge and airfare. Plus there are more perks. I may come back to a Celebrity cruise some day when I see the value and quality return.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

On the last cruise a passenger filled her plate with one of the premade salads at the buffet. Then with her fingers picked out what she didn't want and put it back into the tray I brought it to the attention of the attendant and he dumped it.

Also seen someone "taste" one of the drinks at the dispenser, put the glass back in the clean rack and get another glass for some water.

Happy cruising

I've seen this kind of grossness on every cruise line I've cruise on, including Crystal, and I really don't understand where these kind of people come from and don't understand why they are not embarrassed by their actions.

Whenever I see someone touching the food, licking fingers and then touching tongs, etc., I loudly call over an attendant and tell them and they pick up the tray and take it away.

The best was one of my Celebrity cruises. I was in line and the lady in front of me was telling her friend that the dish had shrimp in it. As she stuck her finger in the dish, she said "see". I called the server over and of course the lady said "I didn't touch the food", while licking it off her finger.

Edited by NLH Arizona

I kind of liked the good ole days when everyone was an equal once they left their cabin.

I have to agree with that. Going back a few decades there was a cruise line I decided against a cruise on because the ship was divided into 'classes'. I enjoyed cruises taken with various other cruise lines as the difference in price that passengers paid was for the cabin or suite amenities and the private space that afforded, and once out and about everywhere was included and everyone was equal. How things have changed!

That's a pretty good summary of today's reality.... Actually, I'm not sure it's really that bad, but Celebrity has made a significant and successful effort to make us feel that we aren't important even though we're always in a 1A-A1 cabin (and we're elite plus so we've obviously sailed with them quite a bit).

I kind of liked the good ole days when everyone was an equal once they left their cabin.

I absolutely agree with you and with laslomas. We are in the same situation, and even though we save our pennies so we can book a better cabin (though not a suite), I don't think less of those who save even more pennies when they book inside cabins. I've met some great people who were in suites but my predisposition toward them tends to be a bit negative in that I fear that they have driven this elitist approach by Celebrity. One thing that would help is for those who stay in suites and think the separate dining, separate lounge, and separate other things are unnecessary would be for them to speak up to Celebrity. I dream.

Beth

Edited by bbappel

I've seen this kind of grossness on every cruise line I've cruise on, including Crystal, and I really don't understand where these kind of people come from and don't understand why they are not embarrassed by their actions.

Whenever I see someone touching the food, licking fingers and then touching tongs, etc., I loudly call over an attendant and tell them and they pick up the tray and take it away.

The best was one of my Celebrity cruises. I was in line and the lady in front of me was telling her friend that the dish had shrimp in it. As she stuck her finger in the dish, she said "see". I called the server over and of course the lady said "I didn't touch the food", while licking it off her finger.

I prefer to believe that these people have all inadvertently drunk too much in their enthusiasm over being on vacation, and so their judgement is impaired. I hate to think that people would be this disgusting and thoughtless while sober!

I prefer to believe that these people have all inadvertently drunk too much in their enthusiasm over being on vacation, and so their judgement is impaired. I hate to think that people would be this disgusting and thoughtless while sober!
No I think they are just that way. I was at a land salad bar restaurant and this little girl, probably 10, filled her plate up with lettuce using the tongs, I thought wow she has been taught well. Then her mother said she took too much lettuce and the little girl took a handful from her plate and put it back. The mother didn't say a word, of course, I did loudly and still the mother didn't say anything to her child. So now you not only have the mother that doesn't know how to act, you have a child who will also become an adult who doesn't know how to act.

When things are not in the cabin as they should be I will always ask for them if I want them. But I feel sorry for the first time Celebrity cruisers who are probably unaware of the little niceties that they are missing out on and may never know unless it comes up in conversation or they read a forum such as this.

It should not be that difficult for stewards to have a check list of what should be in each cabin category and ensure there is uniformity. If it is to do with cruise wide cut backs surely it would be the same for everyone not just hit and miss. So is it more a problem with stewards? I know that there is now only one per cabin rather than also having an assistant.

Thank you for talking about 'new to Celebrity' cruisers. I was one of them. Disembarked the Eclipse from a 14 day transatlantic on Apr 29. This was my first Celebrity cruise. I am Elite on Princess and absolutely love that cruise line, but I wanted to expand my experience and decided to try Celebrity.

I will start with what I was disappointed with...maybe small issues for some, but I guess they are just the added touches I've come to expect with cruising. I travelled 'solo' in a balcony (not Aqua/Concierge) cabin. There wasn't a 'celebrity' blue bag in my room, so when I saw other passengers with the blue bag, I assumed everyone else was either 'elite' or in aqua, concierge or suites, until I met another solo traveller in an inside cabin who was on her second celebrity who said 'every cabin has the blue bag'. I checked my cabin thoroughly and then asked my steward. His reply 'oh we didn't have enough, but I will put one on order for you'. Really??? It took 3 days and asking twice before I got the bag.

Also on the entering my cabin, I noticed my bathroom light was burnt out. I called and reported it. It was 2 days later it was fixed. Not sure why. It could be that passenger services was overloaded on day one.

While I don't eat the 'pillow chocolates' while I'm onboard, I save them to enjoy when I am back home and planning my next cruise. You would expect that even though I was sailing 'solo' I had paid the fare for double occupancy, I would get 2 chocolates. Princess always has 2 chocolates (one on each pillow) for me every night. Guess what,,,Celebrity gave me only one, even though my bed had 2 pillows.

The internet was the slowest I have ever had on a cruise ship. It took me about 15mins to check in for my flight and this was about 9 hours away from the port of Southampton, so close enough to a port. I can totally understand if it was day 3 of 5 continuous sea days and with no land close by.

In the buffet, the waiters did not bring you coffee/tea or orange juice or even your utensils at breakfast/lunch. You had to stand in line get it yourself.

Somethings that I liked/loved: The bright open library, card room, the grand foyer and all the little quiet private nooks for reading. The green grass on the putting range and the walking/running path on deck 14.

The cabins are definitely larger and it was nice to see that the inside cabin was the same size as my balcony cabin (except for the balcony itself).

The variety of food in the buffet was fabulous...not even the pickiest eater would go hungry. I loved the food stations serving specialties like east indian/pasta/north american/asian.

The Theatre had sufficient seats for everyone who wanted to watch the entertainment, lectures or presentations...did not see any one who had to stand because there wasn't a seat available.

Will I cruise Celebrity again, very likely, because now I know what to expect. And that was the purpose of trying a different cruise line.

When things are not in the cabin as they should be I will always ask for them if I want them. But I feel sorry for the first time Celebrity cruisers who are probably unaware of the little niceties that they are missing out on and may never know unless it comes up in conversation or they read a forum such as this.

It should not be that difficult for stewards to have a check list of what should be in each cabin category and ensure there is uniformity. If it is to do with cruise wide cut backs surely it would be the same for everyone not just hit and miss. So is it more a problem with stewards? I know that there is now only one per cabin rather than also having an assistant.

Thank you for talking about 'new to Celebrity' cruisers. I was one of them. Disembarked the Eclipse from a 14 day transatlantic on Apr 29. This was my first Celebrity cruise. I am Elite on Princess and absolutely love that cruise line, but I wanted to expand my experience and decided to try Celebrity.

I will start with what I was disappointed with...maybe small issues for some, but I guess they are just the added touches I've come to expect with cruising. I travelled 'solo' in a balcony (not Aqua/Concierge) cabin. There wasn't a 'celebrity' blue bag in my room, so when I saw other passengers with the blue bag, I assumed everyone else was either 'elite' or in aqua, concierge or suites, until I met another solo traveller in an inside cabin who was on her second celebrity who said 'every cabin has the blue bag'. I checked my cabin thoroughly and then asked my steward. His reply 'oh we didn't have enough, but I will put one on order for you'. Really??? It took 3 days and asking twice before I got the bag.

Those are my gripes. I have sailed enough on X and mostly on AQ. I know what is the perks are for AQ. I had one cabin attendant who was new. She didn't know and I basically had to "train" her on what we got. She didn't know or at least claimed she didn't. You would think that there is a sheet listing the things that are for AQ

Then others who should be in stage because their song and dance are better than the entertainers with a lot of excuses why I don't receive those things. Then amazingly the next day they give those things to me and make a point to let me know that they did a favor. REALLY?

I was in management and everyday we had a meeting going over updates and changes.

I feel for the first time cruisers who don't know as they are cheated. Then when you talk about the stuff not being provided many on this forum will side with X saying that they don't need the chocolate, card holder and etc. fine but if it was my first time I want it and it may make me want to cruise with them again.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Where did I write that they serve well drinks in premium and rot gut in classic. I made a comment that eventually that is what it will come to with all the changes.

I didn't write anything about being being unhappy about sailing on Celebrity. My comment was about the CC members with attitude like yours that will make me stop posting on CC, those that chastises anyone that writes their opinion, what they have experienced, or anything else that isn't cheerleading for Celebrity.

I also wrote that sailing in AQ may end and that would be depending cost, nothing about not sailing anymore on X.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Ouch!

I quote you in my post:

"Drinks packs are eliminating everything to where well drinks will be part of the premium pack and the Classic will offer rot gut. Cafe al Bacio has elimated a lot of drinks that they had."

I just thought it was absurded to imply that this was what was happening. I did not mean to offend you. I was just sharing my opinion. Of course you have your opinion that is different.

I did misunderstand your comment about not cruising as you are saying you will still enjoy your cruises on Celebrity, but just not in AQ. If I I believed your statement about the future Celebrity drink packages I would never sail on Celebrity again. Too many other choices.

Enjoy your cruises on Celebrity.

Those are my gripes. I have sailed enough on X and mostly on AQ. I know what is the perks are for AQ. I had one cabin attendant who was new. She didn't know and I basically had to "train" her on what we got. She didn't know or at least claimed she didn't. You would think that there is a sheet listing the things that are for AQ

Then others who should be in stage because their song and dance are better than the entertainers with a lot of excuses why I don't receive those things. Then amazingly the next day they give those things to me and make a point to let me know that they did a favor. REALLY?

I was in management and everyday we had a meeting going over updates and changes.

I feel for the first time cruisers who don't know as they are cheated. Then when you talk about the stuff not being provided many on this forum will side with X saying that they don't need the chocolate, card holder and etc. fine but if it was my first time I want it and it may make me want to cruise with them again.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We did a opening ceremony for a company in our area(we're a catering co.)The CFO would walk down the buffet, stick a finger in one entrée, taste it & move to the next Chafer & do the same. When I told him you can't do that! He exclaimed "Do you know who I am?" Well I just went over & got the CEO & showed him what this disgusting pig was doing. The CFO got a royal "bitching" out in front of all the guests at the party. So, I guess there's plenty of totally disgusting people out there who ARE totally sober & just don't give a @#$% about their actions. This CFO, I hope is no longer one of them. The things I've seen at buffets will curl your toes!. Never be afraid to be the first one in line!