Royal.......what are you thinking???

goldgirl2

My friend is on Freedom and said they no longer the serve rolls. There is a basket of white rolls on the table. I have to say I’m disappointed. I really loved those cheese rolls. When did this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm confused. You said "they no longer the serve rolls". Then you said "there is a basket of white rolls on the table." Do they serve rolls or not? :confused:

In the past the waiter would bring a big tray of different kinds of rolls and you told him which kind you wanted and he placed it on your dish. If you wanted more he would go back and get the tray and come back out and serve you again.

Now a basket of various rolls will be sitting on your table when you arrive. I am sure they will refill the basket if you ask them, but they no longer serve them individually to you.

It doesn’t bother me either way...

In the past the waiter would bring a big tray of different kinds of rolls and you told him which kind you wanted and he placed it on your dish. If you wanted more he would go back and get the tray and come back out and serve you again.

Now a basket of various rolls will be sitting on your table when you arrive. I am sure they will refill the basket if you ask them, but they no longer serve them individually to you.

It doesn’t bother me either way...

Yes. That’s is what i was referring too. I would not mind a basket of the same variety of rolls that they served previously. My friend said that were all white no variety. It won’t ruin my cruise but I will miss it.

Yes. That’s is what i was referring too. I would not mind a basket of the same variety of rolls that they served previously. My friend said that were all white no variety. It won’t ruin my cruise but I will miss it.

How long have they been on the cruise? Have they asked for a variety basket? We would have asked if they have a variety basket. Never hurts to ask. We prefer the waiters serve the rolls rather than leaving the basket on the table.

We had a basket with a large variety last week on Liberty. Our waiter noticed that we liked the sunflower seed ones the best and later in the week we started getting a lot more of them.

I’ll have to ask next month when we are cruising.

I was on Freedom over Christmas. We started out with a bread basket with a good mixture on the day, but then about half way through the cruise it switched to the assistant waiter bringing a tray around. I assumed it was because of Noro concerns.

I was on Freedom over Christmas. We started out with a bread basket with a good mixture on the day, but then about half way through the cruise it switched to the assistant waiter bringing a tray around. I assumed it was because of Noro concerns.

There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies.

We've found that when we ask for the savory bites, they show up the next night and evey night thereafter.

Yes, they had them waiting for me every night, once I asked for them. There was usually at least 6 of them.....I usually only eat 2. I shared with the others, if they wanted any.

Gwen [emoji3]

Was on Splendor last week and noticed no bites in basket. Asked why not and was told they no longer serve them as they were not popular, Next night and every night thereafter a special basket of these was served to our table.