French Polynesia

Japan

South America/Antarctica

Egypt/Jordan

Land Trips include:

India/Thailand

Going back to Africa for the Great Migration in Africa

Going back to Russia - Moscow & Yalta

All I would say is go for your dream cruises and don’t leave it too long!

We have previously cruised Asia and decided to return in style for a significant birthday. We booked the PH on the Millie for last year when the itineraries first became available....Life isn’t predictable and I ended up grounded (not allowed to fly). We, fortunately, were able to reschedule and still enjoy a cruise from Southampton near to my birthday....Hopefully, as I get more mobile we will be able to rebook this ‘holiday of a lifetime adventure’.

All I would say is non of us know what tomorrow will bring so if you really want to do something just go for it!

We have previously cruised Asia and decided to return in style for a significant birthday. We booked the PH on the Millie for last year when the itineraries first became available....Life isn’t predictable and I ended up grounded (not allowed to fly). We, fortunately, were able to reschedule and still enjoy a cruise from Southampton near to my birthday....Hopefully, as I get more mobile we will be able to rebook this ‘holiday of a lifetime adventure’.

All I would say is non of us know what tomorrow will bring so if you really want to do something just go for it!

I second your thoughts...as my dearly departed Dad was fond of saying...”go while you can””...

Australia and NZ

A return to the Baltics

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We’ve been doing a pretty good job of knocking them off the list. Left is:

Margaret River, AU

Bordeaux

Oporto

Seville

Dubai

Petra

Valley of the kings

Bora Bora

Three of those we have bookings for

Valley of the kings isn’t a cruise it is timetravel.....enjoy!

Great advice Chemmo. We were given the same advice by my dad when he was widowed quite suddenly just after he’d retired & the kids were all grown & flown. My parents never had the chance to take those dream trips together, so DH and I began as early as possible. We’re doing our best, despite work schedules:cool::cool:

I’m so sorry you were grounded for your Asian cruise, and I wish you a swift recovery so you can reschedule your holiday of a lifetime. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
There is a thread right now about your favorite destination in the world! This has me thinking about my "Bucket List" places I want to go:

Dubai

Croatia

Australia

What is yours?

Galapagos

Australia (booked on Princess for 2019) with land/cruise

Africa, again: Sabi Sands and Masai Mara, this time

Austria

China, maybe.....

As the years move forward my bucket list gets shorter. So I added more places to the list.

Cruise the Norwegian Fjords, then visit relatives in Sogn og Fjordane.

Cruise back to St Petersburg to do more sightseeing.

Cruise from Sidney to Hawaii.

Visit the Peak District of England.

Visit Versailles, Frances.

A river cruise through Germany

Visit Guilin, China

Visit Victoria falls

My favorite cruise to date has been our Norway/Arctic Circle trip.

A close second is our Danube River cruise with AMAwaterways.

On the bucket list (and we are indeed fortunate to have them all booked):

Galapagos - Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley

Asia - China, Korea, Japan

New Zealand, South Pacific

Probably a bit off topic but worth mentioning, cruising is not the only way to "fill the bucket". I think that those who do not consider alternatives are missing out on a world of possibilities. Our favorite vacation ever was our trip to Switzerland and we will soon spend 15 days in Ireland - all on land.

:) Boy, with every trip our bucket list keeps getting longer instead of shorter :)

Galapagos, Svalbard, Africa etc. etc. etc.

BTW: I keep reading Japan on many user´s lists. Because of our recent trip to Japan I can only encourage all of you to do it - it was one of our best cruises ever!

I posted the firs part of our review here if you are interested: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2603407

I am hitting one of my bucket list items on my next cruise.... Amsterdam during the tulip festival. I am crazy about flowers!

Two places are must see:

Keukenhof, which I'm sure you are familiar with.

Aalsmeer Flower auction which takes place in their 5,000,000 sq ft building and is the global flower equivalent of the NY Stock Exchange. Just outside of Amsterdam.