Men’s shoes for beaches!

Depends on the beach and what we plan to do there. Teva's are good if you intend to go kayaking; water shoes are good if all you want to do is wade in the water; topsiders are good if you are just walking around the beach area; a good pair of cross-trainers are good if you don't mind pouring the sand out of them before you get back on the ship; and any sandal with decent support works almost anywhere.

Teva sandals. My husband likes his and he doesn't have to worry about flip flops coming off in the water and floating away.

LOVE my Teva sandals. They're not cheap but I've had mine for years and they're still like new, are super comfy and offer great support and traction.

I've used the Sketchers Go Walk on and off board a few times. They are non-slip, quick drying and very comfy.

skechers_go_walk_3_mens_walking_shoes_skechers_go_walk_3_mens_running_shoes-navy_and_grey-main_image_400x400.jpg

But I also have a pair if Clark's Sandals that I can walk miles in them without issues.

Cool-sandals-men-brown-leather-2016-clarks-moderate-clarks-raffesun-spring-summer-2F5F.jpg

dp

Edited by dpostman

If he is not wearing them in the water, Birkenstock sandals are comfortable, cool and have a lot of support. Of course this advice is IMO and YMMV, but both DH and I swear by them. Have a great cruise! :D