Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Have you tried the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser?

Finally, able to get to my cruise planner after clearing history & cookies.

1 minute ago, nelblu said:

Finally, able to get to my cruise planner after clearing history & cookies.

Thanks for reporting back.  Good to know that the usual fixes are still helpful.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:00 PM, jeepchick444 said:

I still cannot access any prices for sailings out of NJ for what seems like weeks now also,,,,hope this gets resolved soon!!😞

Jeepchick444

Have you reported anything to RC. I'm sure it's not going to help, but just hoping something changes soon. I've reported it so many times! Are you able to see any prices? I'm just having problems with interiors.

1 hour ago, uswings said:

Jeepchick444

Have you reported anything to RC. I'm sure it's not going to help, but just hoping something changes soon. I've reported it so many times! Are you able to see any prices? I'm just having problems with interiors.

hi yes i have reported two separate times regarding problems and never get a response.i have cleared my computer of the usual recommendations and try on several devices and no luck,,,,i can however access other sailings but none of which i am interested in at this time,,,,,most sailings out of NJ i am unable to price but yes actually i am looking at interiors also!!! very frustrating for sure!! good luck!! 

I'm trying to book an activity for our upcoming Grandeur cruise on the RC website.  I would also like to book for my sister, who is under a different reservation number.  But when I get through the whole process and click on Add to Cart, I keep getting an error that says I have to select at least one guest.  It's clear that I have myself and my sister selected.  I've even tried unchecking my name and adding it back but I get the same error.  Has anyone else had this issue when trying to include someone on the different reservation?  Any workarounds besides calling customer service?   

4 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

I'm trying to book an activity for our upcoming Grandeur cruise on the RC website.  I would also like to book for my sister, who is under a different reservation number.  But when I get through the whole process and click on Add to Cart, I keep getting an error that says I have to select at least one guest.  It's clear that I have myself and my sister selected.  I've even tried unchecking my name and adding it back but I get the same error.  Has anyone else had this issue when trying to include someone on the different reservation?  Any workarounds besides calling customer service?   

Have you tried using a different browser?

18 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Have you tried using a different browser?

Good idea, but unfortunately that didn't fix it.  I get the same error on Chrome and Firefox.  On IE, I can't even get to my Cruise Planner at all!  Sigh...  I guess I'll just book for myself and my sister will have to book her own.

42 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

Good idea, but unfortunately that didn't fix it.  I get the same error on Chrome and Firefox.  On IE, I can't even get to my Cruise Planner at all!  Sigh...  I guess I'll just book for myself and my sister will have to book her own.

Are yours and your sister's reservations linked?

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Are yours and your sister's reservations linked?

I don't know.  I was able to put in the name and reservation number and it found her and let me select her.  But when I went to Add to Cart, I got the error message about needing to select someone. 

I don't know.  I was able to put in the name and reservation number and it found her and let me select her.  But when I went to Add to Cart, I got the error message about needing to select someone. 

We ran into a similar situation trying to book shows for us, and for our friends on Harmony. I assume that your reservations are linked, if it is finding your sister.

In our case, when I went through the process, selecting us, then adding guests from another reservation, when I checked the cart at checkout, it was missing our friends. If I recall, it gives you an option to edit your cart before you checkout. At that point, I went back and added them again, and it worked that way.

You may want to try and edit your cart and see if that works for you. Please report back if it does.

Past Reviews post 184

6 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

In our case, when I went through the process, selecting us, then adding guests from another reservation, when I checked the cart at checkout, it was missing our friends. If I recall, it gives you an option to edit your cart before you checkout. At that point, I went back and added them again, and it worked that way.

You may want to try and edit your cart and see if that works for you. Please report back if it does.

Tried that but got the same error message.  The website has issues. 🙄

Edited by CruisinCrow

7 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

Tried that but got the same error message.  The website has issues. 🙄

Not worth messing with the website, I'd just call RC to book your activity.

1 minute ago, CruisinCrow said:

I think so too.  I'll just call or have my sister book separately.

I think you can make one call and book both of you.  If it's an excursion, you want to be in the same group.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kruzer Zuker said:

Called them at least 5 times in the past week and every time a new glitch.  Where can I find room amenities details? 

What do you mean by room amenities?

45 minutes ago, Kruzer Zuker said:

Such as mini fridge and safe. 

I go to Symphony page, click on rooms, click on balcony and nothing happens.  The website keeps tp showing me a video of royal suite.  

Every stateroom on Symphony has a mini-fridge and safe.

• Thanks 1

I have been trying to make a payment to our account and it keeps erroring on me and not letting me make a payment.  Has anyone else having trouble with this?  I have an email into RCI but of course they have not answered me.

This happened to me last month.  I sent an email and then just made the payment via phone.  About a week later I received an answer to my email telling me there was nothing wrong with their online payment system and that I should just try again.  Of course the next time I went online I was able to make a payment.  Just some weird glitch in their system.