LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

People please stop quoting pictures!!

Enjoying your live review John, great pictures even if we are seeing some over and over :-)

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

To second PhoenixCruiser’s comment, fellow readers please try not to quote all the photos. It only takes a second to delete them. If there is a specific photo that you want to reference, such as the delicious crispy squid or the great couple photo of John and Laura keep it, but please delete the rest.

As a live reviewer I fully appreciate it when people take the time to filter out the photos. It makes it easier for the live reviewer to read your comments and it takes less time to load the pages, espically for those with slower internet.

I think John would appreciate it and is too polite to ask the favour.

• Thanks 1

To second PhoenixCruiser’s comment, fellow readers please try not to quote all the photos. It only takes a second to delete them. If there is a specific photo that you want to reference, such as the delicious crispy squid or the great couple photo of John and Laura keep it, but please delete the rest.

As a live reviewer I fully appreciate it when people take the time to filter out the photos. It makes it easier for the live reviewer to read your comments and it takes less time to load the pages, espically for those with slower internet.

Andrew, I’m not sure if it depends on what app you are using to reply to posts however when I’m using my phone I can’t figure out how to delete the photos from the quote. On my iPad it’s easy. Probably user error however it’s not as intuitive on phones as it is on other devices.

• Like 1

I turned quote photos to off. Thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

Andrew, I’m not sure if it depends on what app you are using to reply to posts however when I’m using my phone I can’t figure out how to delete the photos from the quote. On my iPad it’s easy. Probably user error however it’s not as intuitive on phones as it is on other devices.

On my iPhone, using the CC app, go to settings and turn off quote photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 1

Are you and mom going to be sailing allure for Oct 22 or you two have a Halloween cruise booked? Have a great cruise with mom next week!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hello Frank! Mom and I will not be on the Allure again until she comes back to FLL. We will be on Sep 8, 2019. After this Harmony we have a couple on the Adventure. I have never been on the Adventure myself, so looking forward to it. Please tell your wife and son Hello from the both of us.

Sue

Are you and mom going to be sailing allure for Oct 22 or you two have a Halloween cruise booked? Have a great cruise with mom next week!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi Frank,

Guess we will miss you. We are sailing on the Allure on the 21st.

Just kidding. See you in the Suite Lounge or in the hallway in 4 weeks.

I am looking forward to following but will not be able to until this evening when we arrive home in Virginia Beach.

We enjoy driving from home to Ft. Lauderdale to do B2Bs because we spend the night in Coca Beach, shop at Ron Jon’s and eat at Fishlips..

Unfortunately, this time a wild woman named FLORENCE shut down our way home ( I-95 ) and we had to detour all the way west to Charlotte, NC.

Enjoy your cruise and please tell Cheker and Mohammed that we already miss them.

Gil and Gail

• Thanks 1

Our next cruise will be our first concierge/ suite experience. Based on your comment perhaps it is better to get seating on our own vs the reserved suite seating?

I would decide for yourself. For the first show in the theater, go there 30 minutes early, scope out the suite seating, and decide if that's OK or you would rather sit elsewhere. Sometimes we like to be closer that the suite seating, sometimes the suite seating is fine.

Hi Frank,

Guess we will miss you. We are sailing on the Allure on the 21st.

Just kidding. See you in the Suite Lounge or in the hallway in 4 weeks.

Haha didnt even realize the wrong date. Thanks for the correction and see you and sandy onboard. Tell her aloha from hunter, cindy and I. Only a month left before we board her.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Hello Frank! Mom and I will not be on the Allure again until she comes back to FLL. We will be on Sep 8, 2019. After this Harmony we have a couple on the Adventure. I have never been on the Adventure myself, so looking forward to it. Please tell your wife and son Hello from the both of us.

Sue

Have a great adventure on adventure! Will see you and mom on another cruise. It was fun cruising with you two last year.

Aloha from the three of us to you and mom!

Have a great adventure on adventure! Will see you and mom on another cruise. It was fun cruising with you two last year.

Aloha from the three of us to you and mom!

Hey Frank and Family! Nice to see you! Hope all is well with you and your family! We sat with you at the group lunch last year during the Halloween cruise. (we had gotten upgraded to the family suite). Say hi to your wife and son for us.