Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

Wait a minute! Didn’t the ex-wife of that Salahi guy leave him for the lead singer of a Journey tribute band? Strange!

I think it was the guitarist of the actual Journey band

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve kind of wondered that too.:confused:

Edit to add: Rick, with her job, does Millie already have her C&A Pinnacle Status? Just thinking.;)

It took me a few times reading it, then I got it and hate to admit that I did laugh! Good thing I am not running for any political office!

M

I’ve kind of wondered that too.:confused:

Edit to add: Rick, with her job, does Millie already have her C&A Pinnacle Status? Just thinking.;)

Haha - from pineapple to pinnacle...all it took was a pair of diamond boxers and some really tight chubbies!

I think it was the guitarist of the actual Journey band

Okay, thanks! Just wondering if CLR had some strange stalker situation going on next door to him. Haha!

Loving the review (as always) and the OOTDs, Rick! Thanks for doing this!

Wait a minute! Didn’t the ex-wife of that Salahi guy leave him for the lead singer of a Journey tribute band? Strange!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/neal-schon-and-michaele-salahi-are-tying-the-knot-and-you-can-pay-to-watch

Not tribute but the real Journey. A respected guitarist.

OMG! Just watched Laura’s scope from last night with the whole gang.

That is the best scope that I have watched in a long time! So funny!

Loved your rants! You did make some really great points. Especially the one about if this was someone’s first cruise with Royal and how they should care about the treatment those people are getting.

I must be a little Italian, too, as I would have done the same thing!

So glad that you guys are having a great time anyway!

Spent an amazing day with Millie and team giving back to the La Perla community in Old San Juan!

c9e8905b0702b31d8d5744995e32caa9.jpg

We assisted them with building hydroponic towers which will provide sustainable food sources for the community.

3eaddd0c397761b9a3b800fa12d66bd5.jpg

3aee66d0020267d3a33e0abc28f06f9b.jpg

For those that don’t know, Millie is of Puerto Rican decent with family and friends still on the island. As a result, this place holds a special place in her heart and made today’s efforts all the more amazing.

1c95542df1a4ca285b8f825d33460f3f.jpg

Back on board it was time for the first ever Royal Family Feud hosted by Ken Rush, which placed five loyal to royal guests (selected from a drawing and coined Team Loyal against five Royal Caribbean employees (Abe Hughes, Millie and Simeon participated), who became known as Team Royal.

#TeamLoyal

18df221303035636191d2dde0fc42253.jpg

After 11 rounds and a score of 700 to 400 in favor of Team Loyal it was time for the final Speed Round, which would conveniently be worth 301 points.

Each team would select a player to answer 10 questions in one minute. The topic - Royal Caribbean Trivia.

9a4eed142b2ae12bc923f668f82c8983.jpg

I think we know how this ended.

b2dcf6a0f39d7a33b4253218373ea433.jpg

I only missed Chairman and CEO because they tricked me with RCCL verus RCI, plus I may have had a few drinks in San Juan. [emoji6]

e9503da7e1b0e14a6fd99b332559e410.jpg

Also, a portion of the video is on my Instagram story.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Back on board it was time for the first ever Royal Family Feud hosted by Ken Rush, which placed five loyal to royal guests (selected from a drawing and coined Team Loyal against five Royal Caribbean employees (Abe Hughes, Millie and Simeon participated), who became known as Team Royal.

#TeamLoyal

18df221303035636191d2dde0fc42253.jpg

After 11 rounds and a score of 700 to 400 in favor of Team Loyal it was time for the final Speed Round, which would conveniently be worth 301 points.

Each team would select a player to answer 10 question in one minute. The topic - Royal Caribbean Trivia.

9a4eed142b2ae12bc923f668f82c8983.jpg

I think we know how this ended.

b2dcf6a0f39d7a33b4253218373ea433.jpg

I only missed Chairman and CEO because they tricked me with RCCL verus RCI, plus I may have had a few drinks in San Juan. [emoji6]

e9503da7e1b0e14a6fd99b332559e410.jpg

Also, a portion of the video is on my Instagram story.

Random?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've never ventured into La Perla. I've read that it is not safe to but have no idea if that is true or not. What are your thoughts on the area?

During our time there today I never felt unsafe, but it is definitely a poverished area. Like many islands areas visited on a cruise, caution should always be exercised.