Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

So nobody commented on Crown and Anchor’s Day 5 Recap video where me and Millie jumped on a seesaw in San Juan. You guys are slacking!

We're do buys watching your periscopes before they disappear! We're waiting to watch those videos until you're done. :D

One thing Harmony does differently than most ships I've been on is collect your sea pass card as you get off.

You can ask for it back from LA, but I forgot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They took our seapass cards on Enchantment last month. Tried to get them back but were told they were destroyed.

One thing Harmony does differently than most ships I've been on is collect your sea pass card as you get off.

You can ask for it back from LA, but I forgot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Earlier this year on B2B on Harmony our first set of cards just showed up at our cabin a couple of days later.

Been watching and reading the past couple of weeks, thanks for all the fun John and CLR.

Rick you have me looking into the Birthday cruise now! That will make 4 cruises for us next year! 😩👍😀 We have a B2B scheduled for January 2020 on Symphony! The November cruise will let us kick the wheels before we do the B2B.

Onboard for this week! 🍸

Will try again and keep it short (nothing in my previous post was rude, etc., but kept getting 'you are banned from cruisecritic').

Rick - great photos. Enjoyed your thread. Great to hear you are on-board for another week. Have a blast!