Interested in a Live report?

PCWalton1

I didn't realize how much I accessed CC through the Tapatalk app on my phone until it went away. Needless to say I have not been on the Royal Caribbean board much lately. So just asking is there still interest in live reports? We are doing Panama Canal in two weeks and figured I would do another report. Without the app I am not sure how up to the minute my reporting will be as using the browser version on my phone is a cumbersome pain so there may mainly be reports from my netbook at the end of the day.  

• Like 1

Of course.  Your live threads are the reason I've started doing them.  I gave you props back in April for starting my first one.  I'm planning to do a second one in a week since I board the Navigator.  I've figured out how to access it through Safari.  Not as efficient as the app, but it will do fine, hopefully.  I actually had issues with the app and posting pictures, but it was an intermittent problem.

32 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

Of course.  Your live threads are the reason I've started doing them.  I gave you props back in April for starting my first one.  I'm planning to do a second one in a week since I board the Navigator.  I've figured out how to access it through Safari.  Not as efficient as the app, but it will do fine, hopefully.  I actually had issues with the app and posting pictures, but it was an intermittent problem.

Download Chome onto your iPhone. When I did my live review I found that was a good ap replacement. Plus it’s a good way to separate other web browsing items. 

15 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Looking forward to your reviews, Paul and Linda.

We've had a very active roll call notwithstanding the CC hiccup  a few weeks ago. Think I've got this mostly sussed now! Looking forward to meeting Bill, Carol and other CC friends on board.

@MrFunInTheSun Am using chrome on Android. New to Android too!! All good.