Do you agree with HAL charging $10 for an additional entree?

cruzin4us

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

NO FAIR VOTING TWICE. (You voted yes on Tuesday, too)

Well, avian777 DID say "another" ...  😉   This poll could be the same as voting in the 2018 elections in Georgia...

4 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

And here's yet another "YES" vote from me, as I do not find any rules against "voting" more than once (or twice or thrice) in a non-poll such as this Thread.

• Like 1

I really see no difference in signing for an additional meal and signing for a bottle of wine or a drink.  I do not see any impact on the MDR experience....such as it is.

Complete non event for for us.   Certainly not going to boycott HAL because of it.  Give HAL a break on this.

Besides the poll is statistically invalid.   Not many people bother replying and those who do hardly represent a reasonable sample.  

Edited by iancal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, avian777 said:

And here's yet another "YES" vote from me, as I do not find any rules against "voting" more than once (or twice or thrice) in a non-poll such as this Thread.

Yes, that is a loophole, but of course you know that it is cheating the intent of the thread.

16 minutes ago, catl331 said:

Yes, that is a loophole, but of course you know that it is cheating the intent of the thread.

I most assuredly do not know what OP's intent in starting this Thread was (as I am not able to read other people's minds) but I seriously doubt that OP intended to take a bona fide (that is, a real) poll of CCers, and more likely just wanted to take the pulse of CCers on this (really unimportant) issue.  JMO

I highly recommend iancal's Post #167 above - he gets it!!!

Edited by avian777
Correct spelling/gramatical error(s)
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 12:34 PM, cruzin4us said:

This thread is for the poll only.   No comments are necessary as there are a couple of threads already discussing this subject.

A simple "yes" or "no" is all that is needed.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, avian777 said:

I most assuredly do not know what OP's intent in starting this Thread was

Seems pretty clear to me. ¯\_()_/¯

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Seems pretty clear to me. ¯\_()_/¯

Thanks for quoting from OP's (edited) Post # 1.  I did not go back to look at it after he/she edited it and thus did not know that he/she intended it as a bona fide poll.  If I had seen the edited version, my comments would have been in a different (and much less jocular) vein.

AAR congrats on your great insight.

Edited by avian777

3 minutes ago, avian777 said:

Thanks for quoting from OP's (edited) Post # 1.  I did not go back to look at it after he/she edited it and thus did not know that he/she intended it as a bona fide poll.  If I had seen the edited version, my comments would have been in a different (and much less jocular) vein.

LOL. Nice try, but the OP edited the initial post within a minute of posting it last Sunday, and you didn't cast your first (!) vote until four hours later. :classic_ohmy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

LOL. Nice try, but the OP edited the initial post within a minute of posting it last Sunday, and you didn't cast your first (!) vote until four hours later. :classic_ohmy:

How right you are - however, I looked at OP's Post when it first appeared (before being edited) but only got around to posting my initial "vote" until about 4 hours later.  So I'm returning your "LOL. Nice try" with one of my own!!!

8 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

IIRC, this is his third vote.
Now, if I could only get the thread to accept my vote! I've been trying to post for three days.