Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

3 hours ago, MichellePerth said:

Thanks.  I was wondering.... 

I thought that in some instances, they would offer like for like, for example, any other TA that season if they cancelled a TA.  Maybe it has something to do with the proximity of the sail date. 

They did offer the Dubai to Rome in spring 2020

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Allure itineraries available now.

only checked December but all 4 sailings are the same itinerary. 

Costa Maya, Cozumel and Roatan 

edit.  Just checked.  All November 2021 to April 2022 are the same 3 ports 

If you build it we will come.

We just won't go anywhere.😉

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

Where is the Vision during October 2021 up until the TA on October 30?

They do not have port bookings for Riviera ports for October either, so if they release public sailings they should not be the same itineraries. That is prime incentive group booking time in Europe so they may be holding for tour operator. 

Vision has not been listed for a dry dock schedule at Cadiz yet for that time period. 

Edited by MADflyer
addition

3 hours ago, MichellePerth said:

Thanks.  I was wondering.... 

I thought that in some instances, they would offer like for like, for example, any other TA that season if they cancelled a TA.  Maybe it has something to do with the proximity of the sail date. 

Last time I booked a 15nite Repo that was canceled only offer was one choice, 12niter same rate Jr Suite, different strat/finish Ports with $450OBC. Though Rate lockin saved me $500 on other ship. TA, Repo's and some other's replacement choices can be limited

Edited by ONECRUISER

14 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Hasnt been released yet...theres still few here and there on other ships

I don't recall them having a second redeployment schedule .  So what happens with the short Caribbean and others not released yet?  I guess they just release them whenever without notice??

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Allure itineraries available now.

only checked December but all 4 sailings are the same itinerary. 

Costa Maya, Cozumel and Roatan 

edit.  Just checked.  All November 2021 to April 2022 are the same 3 ports 

Construction for the Royal Caribbean port at Grand Cayman is scheduled to start in mid-2020 and will be completed first in early 2023 and Allure will be able to call on Grand Cayman at that time. Due to financing issues the project was approved more than a year behind the original schedule, but they have the project funded now. 

19 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I don't recall them having a second redeployment schedule .  So what happens with the short Caribbean and others not released yet?  I guess they just release them whenever without notice??

Worried might be like last yr, had wait until Spring for final dates not released. Hopfully wont, maybe after Holidays... Last 7yrs mine were always last be released, last as May/June. I'm happy camper this yr, all my Bookings done.

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 minute ago, MADflyer said:

Construction for the Royal Caribbean port at Grand Cayman is scheduled to start in mid-2020 and will be completed first in early 2023 and Allure will be able to call on Grand Cayman at that time. Due to financing issues the project was approved more than a year behind the original schedule, but they have the project funded now. 

Thanks.

That will open up the second itinerary with GC, Jamaica and Cozumel

16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

They have been updating the deployment schedule on a regular basis and have just not yet come with the updated date yet. As agencies must have this information in advance, I would expect an update to the schedule soon. 

If Navigator goes to FLL for short cruises I will be thrilled!  No more driving the extra 1/2 hour to Miami and having to park at the port since offsite parking in Miami stinks.  If Navigator goes out of FLL, we can park at ParknGo for 1/2 the price and have 1/2 hour less drive every month when we take our short 3 night getaways. 

21 minutes ago, karena1 said:

If Navigator goes to FLL for short cruises I will be thrilled!  No more driving the extra 1/2 hour to Miami and having to park at the port since offsite parking in Miami stinks.  If Navigator goes out of FLL, we can park at ParknGo for 1/2 the price and have 1/2 hour less drive every month when we take our short 3 night getaways. 

Navigator is confirmed by press release to move to FLL for winter sailings and Liberty will be sailing from Miami at that time. 

1 hour ago, MADflyer said:

Aren't there lawsuits still pending?

And apparently the referendum has been moved. Should have been tomorrow 

Edited by John&LaLa

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Aren't there lawsuits still pending?

And apparently the referendum has been moved. Should have been tomorrow 

I guess that is why Royal Caribbean went ahead without delay and will at least make use of the agreed upon Galveston terminal. I had thought that most of the lawsuits had cleared through negotiations prior to the financing agreement announcement. 

4 hours ago, LonestarV said:

Yeah a bit of a bummer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic Allure is coming to Galveston along with a shiny new terminal.  I just was really hoping we'd get some CocoCay itineraries. 

Allure arrives already most the way threw the Deployment, in Nov of May-Apr, have feeling next yrs release will have more choices with her

Edited by ONECRUISER

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Last time I booked a 15nite Repo that was canceled only offer was one choice, 12niter same rate Jr Suite, different strat/finish Ports with $450OBC. Though Rate lockin saved me $500 on other ship. TA, Repo's and some other's replacement choices can be limited

I don't know about rate lockin as they don't seem to offer it in Australia.  No sense in learning about it until they do...   

I'd be interested in hearing what sorts of offers they have made when cruises have been cancelled.  

12 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

I don't know about rate lockin as they don't seem to offer it in Australia.  No sense in learning about it until they do...   

I'd be interested in hearing what sorts of offers they have made when cruises have been cancelled.  

My situation is 90+ % all my Cruises are 10+ niters, and Repo's so hard for them offer a similar choice replacement and in same or close time frame. Usually they try offer another(or few) as close to get same price guarantee and some OBC. Or could just get full refund

Edited by ONECRUISER

58 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

My situation is 90+ % all my Cruises are 10+ niters, and Repo's so hard for them offer a similar choice replacement and in same or close time frame. Usually they try offer another(or few) as close to get same price guarantee and some OBC. Or could just get full refund

Thank you.  So would they generally make the same offer regardless of whether the final payment date has past?  Its never happened to me, but I always like to know the norm.  I think when radiance had mechanical problems here in oz, they gave full refund and full FCC.  But those people had only a few days notice.