Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

23 minutes ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

When should the KSF promo start for the 2021 cruises?  

No idea and they are for select sailings only.  I never usually pay attention to when they do those promos...no actual kids.  😉 

Edited by island lady

16 hours ago, MADflyer said:

They do not have port bookings for Riviera ports for October either, so if they release public sailings they should not be the same itineraries. That is prime incentive group booking time in Europe so they may be holding for tour operator. 

Vision has not been listed for a dry dock schedule at Cadiz yet for that time period. 

We are booked on the October 30th Vision TA. It's a bit concerning that there are still no October sailings before the this. We'd like to add a cruise preceding the TA either on Vision or another ship. I'm wondering if we are going to have a change or cancellation of the TA. I guess we'll have to wait for the rest of the sailings to be released. Hopefully soon. 

7 minutes ago, lr657 said:

We are booked on the October 30th Vision TA. It's a bit concerning that there are still no October sailings before the this. We'd like to add a cruise preceding the TA either on Vision or another ship. I'm wondering if we are going to have a change or cancellation of the TA. I guess we'll have to wait for the rest of the sailings to be released. Hopefully soon. 

Always a challenge booking on the cusp as well

I almost added the Jewel Holy Land prior to our Suez and Dubai cruises.

Those got cancelled, but they would likely not have released us from the Holy land cruise.

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Always a challenge booking on the cusp as well

I almost added the Jewel Holy Land prior to our Suez and Dubai cruises.

Those got cancelled, but they would likely not have released us from the Holy land cruise.

That's why we're waiting. At least if the Vision TA is canceled, we can collect another FCC and some OBC! 

• Like 1

On December 18, 2019 at 5:18 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks.

That will open up the second itinerary with GC, Jamaica and Cozumel

Ken - Not sure if you have seen the pricing for Odyssey 2022 March sailings. At least for JS I am seeing a big increase. I did a dummy booking for March 12, 2021 and March 12, 2022 for the same J1 cabin with a Diamond C&A Balcony discount.

8 Night S Cariribbean 

March 12, 2021 - $6176.74

March 12, 2022 - $7,143.72

April is even higher at $7,581.72

Why would 2022 pricing be that much higher this far out? Shouldn't it be the other way around that 2022 pricing is lower?

Thoughts anyone. Thanks 

8 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Ken - Not sure if you have seen the pricing for Odyssey 2022 March sailings. At least for JS I am seeing a big increase. I did a dummy booking for March 12, 2021 and March 12, 2022 for the same J1 cabin with a Diamond C&A Balcony discount.

8 Night S Cariribbean 

March 12, 2021 - $6176.74

March 12, 2022 - $7,143.72

April is even higher at $7,581.72

Why would 2022 pricing be that much higher this far out? Shouldn't it be the other way around that 2022 pricing is lower?

Thoughts anyone. Thanks 

I’ve noticed a close to 15% increase on a lot of sailings that have been released.  We cruise at March break and Christmas and those were up comparable amounts.

I booked the 8 night in March. Not cheap but I got a decent group rate on a 4D balcony which includes the aft cabins on deck 10 and 12.

39 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’ve noticed a close to 15% increase on a lot of sailings that have been released.  We cruise at March break and Christmas and those were up comparable amounts.

I booked the 8 night in March. Not cheap but I got a decent group rate on a 4D balcony which includes the aft cabins on deck 10 and 12.

Thanks Ken. Yeah a 15% increase for a cruise a year later being booked now is high and odd to me. I haven't decided what month to book yet, but will book something and whatch for price drops.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Thanks Ken. Yeah a 15% increase for a cruise a year later being booked now is high and odd to me. I haven't decided what month to book yet, but will book something and whatch for price drops.  

I lucked out with the March 12 date being our March break and having the itinerary I wanted. (Grand Cayman).

23 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I lucked out with the March 12 date being our March break and having the itinerary I wanted. (Grand Cayman).

Glad to hear you got the date you wanted and cabin for spring break.  I will see what my TA can come up with for our group before deciding on some date in either Dec 2021 or March - April 2022. 

There are actually many ships where sailings have not been released. If I look at July 2021 we are still missing Brilliance, Explorer, Grandeur, Indy, Mariner, Navigator, Quantum, Spectrum and Voyager for instance. 

Of those ships it is true that the only ones not confirmed by press release or released cruise are Explorer and Indy. 

Indy port bookings have always indicated her staying in Port Everglades. 

While Explorer was first booked at Rome, then moved to Southampton and then considered for the Baltic port bookings at key ports have not followed and that has indicated she will stay in Miami and call mostly on ports that do not report like she does now with Nassau, Coco Cay and Labadee. 

The latest bookings for Explorer do indicate possible longer cruises calling on the ABC islands mixed in. There is a slight chance Explorer could spend some time in Galveston with current bookings, but it seems unlikely. 

Edited by MADflyer

2 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Grandeur will have left the fleet by that time. 

That is right. It was still coming up on the Royal ship list for July 2021. 

Port bookings at the Azores and other European ports do show "Grandeur' booked in 2021 as the ship registry has not been updated. 

Just now, royzer76 said:

Tired of the drip drip cruise announcements.

Still no word on Indy or Explorer?

Still no Westbound TA on Odyssey?

Why don't they just release everything in one go?

We can’t really complain this is still a lot earlier than we would have got it just a few years ago. Also, RC would rather get the deployments right now than have to change a ship around later on

4 minutes ago, Jack McGowan said:

We can’t really complain this is still a lot earlier than we would have got it just a few years ago. Also, RC would rather get the deployments right now than have to change a ship around later on

Hi. Yeah I understand that ... and yes it is great getting releases earlier ... but I would be happy to wait a bit longer and have everything released in one go ... can then plan with all the info.

Edited by royzer76

On 12/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, Jack McGowan said:

My apologies for coming across “argumentative” - it was not meant in this way. I was simply trying too discuss with a couple of others some of the reasons that Adventure might not visit certain areas / ports due to her lifeboats not being tenders. Sorry again. 

Adventure does visit Grand Cayman which is a tender port.