Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

I just had eye surgery with bunch of stitches  in both eyes . So struggling a lot to read and write . . Is possibly Adventure, Liberty and Jewel being in Galveston November 2020 to November 2021 . Or is Liberty Adventure now   relocating earlier ? 

Edited by ssb

30 minutes ago, ssb said:

I just had eye surgery with bunch of stitches  in both eyes . So struggling a lot to read and write . . Is possibly Adventure, Liberty and Jewel being in Galveston November 2020 to November 2021 . Or is Liberty Adventure now   relocating earlier ? 

Jewel appears to only be heading to Galveston for a short season December 2020 to March of 2021. She appears to be based in Miami for the the 2021-22 winter season. 

These bookings can always be changed at a moments notice though, just as Royal Caribbean has done multiple times this booking season. 

18 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Jewel appears to only be heading to Galveston for a short season December 2020 to March of 2021. She appears to be based in Miami for the the 2021-22 winter season. 

These bookings can always be changed at a moments notice though, just as Royal Caribbean has done multiple times this booking season. 

Thanks , so in any event . Jewel Adventure and Liberty appear  in some variations to  be Galveston fall 20 to Fall 21 . 

Edited by ssb

On 12/15/2019 at 9:52 AM, MADflyer said:

It looks like Jewel of the Seas is headed to Galveston for the replacement of the cancelled Dubai season with January and February bookings in 2020 and 2021 at Key West, Nassau, Cozumel along with Grand Cayman bookings. 

She still appears to be booked at Miami for the 2021-22 season along with Europe. 

Grand Cayman calls: 

1. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2020-12-19 09:00:00.000 2020-12-19 18:00:00.000
2. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2020-12-25 09:00:00.000 2020-12-25 18:00:00.000
3. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2021-02-03 09:00:00.000

2021-02-03 18:00:00.000

4. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2021-03-19 09:00:00.000 2021-03-19 18:00:00.000
4. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2021-03-19 09:00:00.000 2021-03-19 18:00:00.000

Where did you see this for jewel to Galveston for winter 2020? Am I the only one seeing one letter rows I can’t read?

please tell us where this information is. 

1 hour ago, internetwhiz said:

Where did you see this for jewel to Galveston for winter 2020? Am I the only one seeing one letter rows I can’t read?

you need to read between the lines, so to speak😉

Jewel Dec 19, 2020 arrives 9am, departs 6pm

other dates are Dec 25, 2020  Feb 3, 20219, and March 3, 2021

the 2,100 is probably the anticipated load of passengers

I'm guessing this data comes from the port website for GC

3 hours ago, internetwhiz said:

It is actually the Key West Port 'shipping agent' that is showing the Jewel stops on three sailings that return to Galveston after Jewel calls at Key West. 

So it looks like the Galveston to Copenhagen Transatlantic in April 2021 is now bookable. I have a question for some of you more seasoned cruisers: It appears that many rooms require 3+ people in order to book (for instance aft JS). What are the chances that they will change that requirement for a sailing like this? I am assuming that on a cruise of this length that most are sailing as couples or would I be incorrect?

39 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

So it looks like the Galveston to Copenhagen Transatlantic in April 2021 is now bookable. I have a question for some of you more seasoned cruisers: It appears that many rooms require 3+ people in order to book (for instance aft JS). What are the chances that they will change that requirement for a sailing like this? I am assuming that on a cruise of this length that most are sailing as couples or would I be incorrect?

I observed the same thing at another cruise a year ago. My conclusion was:

- Suite staterooms always get sold. I would not bet on the assumption that they will be open for 2 people.

- Balcony staterooms are sometimes still available very short prior to the cruise. At one specific cruise they blocked many balcony cabins for 3 people until a few weeks before the cruise. Then suddenly like 100 cabins were available again. We were lucky and switched to one of these.

Edited by andreasfcb

49 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

Which ship?

1 hour ago, Scottee25 said:

Many other Cruises have this requirement, short and long. Seems to be no method to their madness

51 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

I observed the same thing at another cruise a year ago. My conclusion was:

- Suite staterooms always get sold. I would not bet on the assumption that they will be open for 2 people.

- Balcony staterooms are sometimes still available very short prior to the cruise. At one specific cruise they blocked many balcony cabins for 3 people until a few weeks before the cruise. Then suddenly like 100 cabins were available again. We were lucky and switched to one of these.

Even on a transatlantic and a ship this large you believe all the suites will still all sell out with an occupancy requirement of 3 passengers? May be a moot point as we may not want to drop as much as they are asking for a JS but we are considering an aft balcony.

40 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Adventure.  I don't see it on the US site, but it's on the Australian site.

aus.png

I didn't even realize that at first but you are right, it does not show up on the US site when doing a search. However, since I have looked at this cruise before, when I navigate to the home page of the US site, I see the "Complete booking" on the right hand side for this itinerary. That would explain why no price is being displayed anymore on the home page. I am able to go through the booking process for it on the US site, however.

image.png.e1041a4f5adf216cb38caa940f602c19.png

11 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Many other Cruises have this requirement, short and long. Seems to be no method to their madness

I have seen it on past cruises too but I was curious on a transatlantic how many cabins they'll be able to book with 3 passenger requirement?

2 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

I have seen it on past cruises too but I was curious on a transatlantic how many cabins they'll be able to book with 3 passenger requirement?

Observed both longer TA on Adventure(and other Voyager Class) without requirement, and shorter 6niters with. And reverse. Same on Vision Class Cabins, also with less 3/4 pass. Hard to tell...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Crazy planning mom said:

So, is my November 2, 2020 Holy Land sailing on the Jewel safe?  It wasnt cancelled with the Dubai sailings.

Will Jewel do a repo from Rome to Galveston then November 26, 2020 when it returns from the 2nd Holy Land sailing?

These should be safe, not connected to the Dubai program. 

Summary of the new Europe cruises

Adventure:

7 Nights – 16 May

Kopenhagen, Dänemark
Stockholm, Schweden
Tallinn, Estland
St. Petersburg, Russland

8 Nights – 30 May

Kopenhagen, Dänemark

Stockholm, Schweden

Tallinn, Estland

St. Petersburg, Russland

Helsinki, Finnland

10 Nights – 7 June

Kopenhagen, Dänemark

Riga, Lettland

Tallinn, Estland

St. Petersburg, Russland

Helsinki, Finnland

Stockholm, Schweden

10 Nights – 17 June

Kopenhagen, Dänemark

Berlin (Warnemünde), Deutschland

Helsinki, Finnland

St. Petersburg, Russland

Tallinn, Estland

Visby, Schweden

Riga, Lettland

Stockholm, Schweden

7 Nights – 27 June, 4 July, 11 July, 18 July 

Stockholm, Schweden

St. Petersburg, Russland

Helsinki, Finnland

Tallinn, Estland

Visby, Schweden

11 Nights – 25 July

Stockholm, Schweden

Helsinki, Finnland

St. Petersburg, Russland

Tallinn, Estland

Riga, Lettland

Visby, Schweden

Aarhus, Dänemark

Kopenhagen, Dänemark

10 Nights – 5 August

Kopenhagen, Dänemark

Tallinn, Estland

St. Petersburg, Russland

Helsinki, Finnland

Riga, Lettland

Visby, Schweden

7 Nights – 15 August

Kopenhagen, Dänemark
Stockholm, Schweden
Helsinki, Finnland
St. Petersburg, Russland

9 Nights – 22 August

Kopenhagen, Dänemark

Stockholm, Schweden

Helsinki, Finnland

St. Petersburg, Russland

Tallinn, Estland

Odyssey:

12 Nights – 9 May

Rom (Civitavecchia), Italien

Jerusalem (Aschdod), Israel

Haifa, Israel

Ephesus (Kusadasi), Türkei

Athen (Piräus), Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

9 Nights – 21 May

Santorin, Griechenland

Mykonos, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

7 Nights – 30 May, 6 June, 13 June, 4 July, 11 July, 18 July, 25 July, 1 August, 8 August, 15 August, 22 August

Santorin, Griechenland

Mykonos, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

7 Nights – 20 June, 27 June

Santorin, Griechenland

Mykonos, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

12 Nights – 7 September

Haifa, Israel

Rhodos, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

12 Nights – 19 September

Rhodos, Griechenland

Haifa, Israel

Neapel (Capri), Italien

9 Nights – 1 October

Mykonos, Griechenland

Santorin, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

9 Nights – 10 October 

Mykonos, Griechenland

Santorin, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

9 Nights – 19 October

Mykonos, Griechenland

Santorin, Griechenland

Neapel (Capri), Italien

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Observed both longer TA on Adventure(and other Voyager Class) without requirement, and shorter 6niters with. And reverse. Same on Vision Class Cabins, also with less 3/4 pass. Hard to tell...

Agree, there doesn't seem to be much rhyme nor reason.  In the past, it has been possible to book those desired cabins sometime after the cruise is opened, anywhere from a week to ...?  But of course, by then, most of them have been reserved. A T/A can sometimes be helpful.