Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

I hope your itinerary does not get changed too much. I remember our Adventure of the Seas cruise in 2017 got rerouted because of the damage to caused by hurricane Irma. We were disappointed but going to the other islands instead was still fun. That's why we are going to St. Thomas and St. Martaan on Harmony in October to visit the islands that got cancelled. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Bond voyage Andrew, Lisa, & Owen! Hope you’re able to safely sail around the storm. Hate to see anyone’s cruise disrupted by a storm. We’re just hoping it doesn’t decide to come through Central Florida and visit us at our house.

We’re finally booked on Harmony - but not until next year. 407 days according to ShipMate, but who’s counting? In the meantime I’m getting through my post cruise depression by reading reviews. With John & Laura, and now you on Harmony, I’m enjoying my virtual cruises! 😃

Lucy is still as cute as ever. Looks like she has the home front under control.

I’ll be watching the PC webcam during sailaway, so be sure you’re waving. It shouldn’t be too hard to spot you on your balcony as long as Harmony is docked in her usual position, facing out.

6 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

I hope your itinerary does not get changed too much. I remember our Adventure of the Seas cruise in 2017 got rerouted because of the damage to caused by hurricane Irma. We were disappointed but going to the other islands instead was still fun. That's why we are going to St. Thomas and St. Martaan on Harmony in October to visit the islands that got cancelled. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Many thanks. We have been  to all the islands and stops that the Oasis Class ships go to so it isn’t a big concern for us. In all honesty it’s the people on the islands that we are concerned for.  I’m thinking about Shaniqua and her family that work at Holland House. We were to see her this week and now I just hope that they and all the other families on the islands are safe and sound. 

Being a planner I am also thinking about the possibility of a delayed return due to the path of Dorian. Flights etc...  Time will tell on both fronts, but one can hope for the best. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, perfect match said:

We’re finally booked on Harmony - but not until next year. 407 days according to ShipMate, but who’s counting? In the meantime I’m getting through my post cruise depression by reading reviews. With John & Laura, and now you on Harmony, I’m enjoying my virtual cruises! 😃

Lucy is still as cute as ever. Looks like she has the home front under control.

I don’t know, John’s Bella is pretty darn cute as well. I wonder if we could get them together for photo sitting. Would they be rolled up in a bundle of cuteness or would it look like a crime scene. 🤔

We will be waving from our balcony and your departure date will be sooner than you realize. 

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I will report back at the end of the cruise.  I think we will make CoCo Cay but from there who knows where we are headed. The good thing with Oasis Class, the ship is the destination.

Thanks.  Hope all goes great!  And as you said, the ship IS the destination.  I am slightly worried we may run into the same problem, we sail on Sep. 22 and it's been a fairly quite hurricane season until now.  But as long as I get on the ship, and we aren't taking seas over the bow, I'll be more than happy. Have a great cruise.  Looking forward to reading about it!  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Chow time. I didn’t know Florida Grits were a thing. 

McCoy’s? Love that place. Every time we have cruised out of PC we stay at Hyatt Regency in MCO and eat there.

Have a great cruise Andrew, Lisa, and Owen!  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on sailing out of PC as we have only done so with DCL.  We’ll be back on Harmony next year so it will be interesting to see how that differs.

Andrew, Lisa and Owen.

Travel safe and have a great time. Your peps back he in southwestern Ontario will be following the review. We are aboard Harmony in 6 weeks time. Leave some fun for us.

Loved the sports and auto photos earlier.  Been in many of those London ice rinks over the years.

Have a blast.

• Like 1

Florida Grits aren’t for this Canadian boy. Tried them with cheese and butter. Cleaned off that layer and tried them with honey. Should have tried maple syrup. 

Worth a shot, but no bueno. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Thankfully we have found refuge after a great lunch. Our flight was originally scheduled to depart at 2:30. It’s now pushed back to a 4:20. Thank goodness we didn’t decide to go to Disney today. 

2C612C0F-D7A7-4161-A558-B8B482F90221.thumb.jpeg.cdb734fca87be635c3de0167089db8aa.jpeg

We have a same stop to make in this Toronto outbound lounge in 6 weeks time, as well. 

The Count

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Florida Grits aren’t for this Canadian boy. Tried them with cheese and butter. Cleaned off that layer and tried them with honey. Should have tried maple syrup. 

Worth a shot, but no bueno. 

I'm a Florida girl and can't eat grits. 

Just now, TheCount said:

We are on Harmony departing Oct 6.

Home in time for CDN Thanksgiving turkey dinner on Monday  the 14th.

We are a few weeks before. Symphony around the 28th of September. Close but not the same.