Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lunch at Sabor. In honour of our new itinerary with stops in CoCo Cay, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan. 

Ola. 

I like these stops better then original ones, great snorkeling in Roatan !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Florida Grits aren’t for this Canadian boy. Tried them with cheese and butter. Cleaned off that layer and tried them with honey. Should have tried maple syrup. 

Worth a shot, but no bueno. 

Need some sugar on them. Georgia Ice Cream. Had mine this morning at Cracker Barrel. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Thanks 1

Florida Grits aren’t for this Canadian boy. Tried them with cheese and butter. Cleaned off that layer and tried them with honey. Should have tried maple syrup. 

I'd rather eat a giant cardboard box. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Praise be. HMT reference. 😉

It is the trips that all of us have have made that we will reflect back upon in time. Even the difficult ones. They make us stronger and make us who we are. 

Glad I found this thread before I had too many pages to catch upon. I am also glad I didn't happen to scroll by this post of yours.....

Have a great week.

• Like 2

Yours didn’t look very good.  

Grits that aren’t thick and not able to be piled up are really good. Hot off the stove with butter, salt and pepper, yum!

Remember it’s ground corn, so no sugar or syrup!

I had poutine a couple of days ago, and if I judged all poutine by what I had, I wouldn’t have liked it. 

It all depends on the cook!

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

From your signature it looks like you will be on the October 20 Harmony sailing with you.  Enjoy this cruise and hope the weather doesn't affect you too bad.

No October 20th for us. That is unless I can convince Lisa otherwise. 😉

We also had some goodies waiting us. 

E464D3E0-A0E6-41B7-AAD6-738F3AFC5FB1.thumb.jpeg.d6970996ecc4fd586d3262725d669666.jpeg

Most of this plate can be scrapped into the garbage can. 😉

EB27C5F3-9F18-4B8F-80EF-2695B96DBD46.thumb.jpeg.63ce52a146340955feb3a9b92c97d95a.jpeg

We also had some chocolate covered strawberries awaiting us, along with this blacked out note. If you are following along, thanks Executive Office. 😉🙂

8EFB5C5E-285F-4604-91B6-9529A4DDF2C9.thumb.jpeg.12afaeb539f1847542d661786bf32b0b.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Our cruise director. Not sure who he is, but he has humongous hands. To me he looks more like a photographer, but who am to judge. 🙂Maybe a butcher, baker or pizza maker. Those hands could handle at lot of dough. 

339122E8-F14A-4C5E-A953-5B1C4BC452F2.thumb.jpeg.5485ff0a7eeacd2c741bcf202e7f2d08.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Our official updated itinerary was also awaiting in our room. 

9F8219A0-9D94-43CE-99F0-89E338E7C34F.thumb.jpeg.667ca1fbd7eda7c4c6baed18e7386520.jpeg

Shore excursion are are not yet bookable. We have an idea of what we are going to do. 

I emailed Holland House to let them know about the change and to say that we are thinking of them. I hope this storm breaks up for all the islands sake. 

• Like 3

Leaving on Sept. 1st so I am following along with your telling of your trip on the Harmony. I hope you will post some pics of the ship & your comments on the shows. We are celabrating our 62nd annv. on this cruise & were thinking of trying to get on the NEWLEYWED game if they have it on the ship, please let me know.

Thank You

george35

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Our cruise director. Not sure who he is, but he has humongous hands. To me he looks more like a photographer, but who am to judge. 🙂Maybe a butcher, baker or pizza maker. Those hands could handle at lot of dough. 

339122E8-F14A-4C5E-A953-5B1C4BC452F2.thumb.jpeg.5485ff0a7eeacd2c741bcf202e7f2d08.jpeg

He repeats every question 3 times in Love & Marriage 😱