Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

On 9/5/2019 at 6:55 AM, A&L_Ont said:

Finally after 6 hours the 6 minute video loaded to YouTube. Can’t wait to see all these “free loading”😉 wifi users depart today. Bandwidth shall improve greatly. 

It is longer video but the assembly is well done. We chatted about the Ceremony at dinner last night and Captain said they do a bigger Ceremony on Harmony. I am thinking other ships do not do it in the same fashion.  

What an impressive ceremony. Thank you for taking the time to share it.

• Like 1

I've been concerned about Lucie. I hope she doesn't give you the cold shoulder or tail. I am going rapidly into withdrawals. The next 98 days will creep by until we board  the new and "improved" OTS. Your reviews are stellar and so appreciated by so many. God's protection over Owen this school year and strength to you and Lisa to endure it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, #55worktoplay said:

You see even Lucie thought it was too long, she’s waiting for you all.

Soon...

She will go to the neighbors tomorrow, if not tonight. 

34 minutes ago, Coralc said:

What do you grow Andrew? Is that alfalfa hay? :classic_smile:

About 150 acres of hay. We also have beans and corn this year as well. No winter wheat this year, last fall was not good weather wise to plant it. We did corn husk bales this spring as there will be a straw shortage this winter. 

29 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

I've been concerned about Lucie. I hope she doesn't give you the cold shoulder or tail. I am going rapidly into withdrawals. The next 98 days will creep by until we board  the new and "improved" OTS. Your reviews are stellar and so appreciated by so many. God's protection over Owen this school year and strength to you and Lisa to endure it. 

I might go live again late September, so it should help to pass the time. 

29 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Let me add my thanks for this awesome live review! I hope Owen has a great year with school and sports!

We do too. 6pm tomorrow we will be back at the arena. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Andrew, thank you for a great 2 week long vicarious cruise. Glad to hear that you are safely home. Will look forward to your next live review-you do a great job and we all appreciate your  time and effort. My take away from this review is that you have shown all of us hoe to make the best of what was beyond your control and still enjoy all your experiences. Your memories of this cruise will be priceless 

Best wishes to you and yours.

Sharon

• Like 1

Flight leg #2 has been delayed to home, not expect to land until 9:30. Home by hopefully 10:15. 

Another sunset, from beautiful Ottawa. Damn you Air Canada, this one should have been from home. 

25683F0D-FCC4-41E5-BE9A-0312AD8C0544.thumb.jpeg.0f55bf9d236bd4a10b4c26c7b4e8fbd0.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

On a positive we did save $250 on our March Thrill Water park Cabana this afternoon. Always check those prices folks. 

When are you going in March?

We are on Harmony on March 8th.  I see water park Cabanas are $499.  Is that a good deal?  So that would be $2,000 for a family of four?

Ok...2nd edit.

I'm confused.  The website says that pricing is per cabana, not per person - but when I try to add the cabana to my cart, it requires that I select all four people in my family and each are charged $500.

So is it $500 or $2,000 for the cabana?

Edited by da1425
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, da1425 said:

When are you going in March?

We are on Harmony on March 8th.  I see water park Cabanas are $499.  Is that a good deal?  So that would be $2,000 for a family of four?

Ok...2nd edit.

I'm confused.  The website says that pricing is per cabana, not per person - but when I try to add the cabana to my cart, it requires that I select all four people in my family and each are charged $500.

It is 6 in the cabana, with one charge for all six. Just pick one person to book it under. 

B5CD95B6-684E-4832-9D1D-8B5956B9CFAC.thumb.jpeg.41dd3969a978e434a4491d692e0512e9.jpeg

March 14, on Symphony is our sailing. 

Happy to report we are home. Alarm is set, Owen’s school lunch is made and laundry is sorted for tomorrow.

Guess who welcomed us home. 

1349BABA-1161-4E5E-876C-A5D283B60526.thumb.jpeg.fc5293206ec5dd991fc57bbb5c375f17.jpeg

After things settle down in the next day or so I’ll get final thoughts together and report back. 

Thanks for following along this far.  Hope you make it to the end. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Happy to report we are home. Alarm is set, Owen’s school lunch is made and laundry is sorted for tomorrow.

1349BABA-1161-4E5E-876C-A5D283B60526.thumb.jpeg.fc5293206ec5dd991fc57bbb5c375f17.jpeg

After things settle down in the next day or so I’ll get final thoughts together and report back. 

Such a beautiful fur child.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

On a positive we did save $250 on our March Thrill Water park Cabana this afternoon. Always check those prices folks. 

I also wanted to pile on with everyone else thanking you for your review and scopes the past few weeks.  Always fun to follow along!    You guys did a great job rolling with the punches between the delayed flights and the extended cruise to the MIA (ha - missing in action - not Miami!!) Limo Service  - we hope we always handle things with as much grace as you do! 

Hope that Owen has a great ‘first day of school’ and that the mayhem of fall sports that become winter sports gets underway smoothly!    Mostly - I hope that the onslaught of teenage behavior coming your way is managed with half the grace you have demonstrated on this cruise!  (My son will be 13 in September - it starts way before 13!).

And HOLY MOLY!  Thanks for posting this about your cabana!!   Our next cruise is Navigator in April as part of a Disney Land and Sea week!   Our April Thrill Cabana just went down to $299!  Saving us $200!!  (Which will offset the price of the drink package that is currently still at $69/day plus grats!).   This is Making the cabana only $60 more than the water park passes for 4 - and cheaper for a party of 5!     I check this every week or so and I think it was actually $599 last week! (It went up to $799 at one Point!).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, da1425 said:

It should be requiring that you select 1 person from your party to assign it to.  Not requiring you assign it to 4?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Welcome back to SW-Ont.. After a long day of travel, must be feel good to be home.