Who is Booked for 2021?

INeedAMaiTai

Hi.

I booked a 10 day Panama Canal cruise when the Sip and Sale was offered for 2021. Personally I love having a. cruise booked out a bit, (even better when you have another one coming up before that). It gives you something extra wonderful to think about when you need a bit of a lift. If you find an itinerary that you really want. with a time you can be available I say go for it. (And I have). 

Bottom line, you do you.

• Like 2

We’ve recently booked a Jan 2021 Antarctica cruise as this will probably be the last one they do because of the new Ice Class 6 regulations that go into full force Jan 2022. We also booked a TP from LA to Shanghai in Oct 2021 just because it was so cheap and we already have a Chinese visa, and a Jul 2021 Med family cruise on the Enchanted Princess.

We’re finding out that booking Princess cruises can become addicting!

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 2

It's always good to book something early with a Refundable Deposit.  And with that, it is always good to have some FCD's in the bank to deploy.  The "Bank of Princess" pays interest on those FCD's when applied in the form of OBC.

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, disneyochem said:

WE booked a refundable Panama Canal cruise in January 2021.  I prefer to book early and watch for price drops.  

Plus, it’s fun to see the countdown go down!

DW and I also booked Panama in Jan 2021.  I do like watching for price drops.   But I also like to book early as it we have a better chance to get the cabin we want :).  MaiTai, hope you find a journey you like!

I booked a 15 day cruise to HI in March and a 27 day b2b on Enchanted for October/November 2021.  I like to keep 3 FCD in each of our accounts for future cruises.  I will be buying more FCD on our November 2019 cruise.  Now time to watch the sales for a better deal 

1 hour ago, Fuzzyape said:

DW and I also booked Panama in Jan 2021.  I do like watching for price drops.   But I also like to book early as it we have a better chance to get the cabin we want :).  MaiTai, hope you find a journey you like!

Just booked East/West Caribbean Adventurer this morning and it just seems so far away!  I know time flies....

1 hour ago, AZ Stan (FKA Stan in Chicago) said:

Booked Enchanted Princess November 2021 Transatlantic.  Book early, get the cabin location you want, then reprice when the right sale comes along...win, win!

Stan

We also booked the November, 2021 TA...for the same reason.  We are hooked on aft-facing cabins.  Unfortunately, turns out they are all guarantee rooms so not sure exactly where we will be.

See you on board!!!

Susan

9 minutes ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

Just booked East/West Caribbean Adventurer this morning and it just seems so far away!  I know time flies....

One of the things DW and I did when we booked our Xmas cruise (about 18 months ahead) was on the day the sailing left on 2017  watched it depart on the webcam, toasted to our cruise next year, using our favorite beverage.  It was fun and a reminder that it was fast approaching.

Best wishes, hope everything works.  The weather will be great!  The adventure fun, and the trip fantastic!

Counting down the days!

• Like 1

I would love to book the Land of the Midnight Sun cruise for June 2021 for my daughter's high school graduation. But the deposit will be over 1K (we need two cabins) so it's hard to justify paying that much right now, so far out. In the past I haven't booked our cruises until a year out. I wish Princess hadn't released the Europe 2021 itineraries so early this year! Too tempting!