John&LaLa Live B2B from Symphony 10/26 and 11/2, Great Expectations 🎂

John&LaLa

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

You are on now😉

Whaaaat???!!   OMG...as if that cruise was not already booked heavy.  The TA on the following week has been sold out for awhile.  When I booked 6 months ago for the 11/1/2020 Allure TA, there was nothing available from Balcony and up.  Naturally the prior cruise (10/25) was booking up as well for B2B pax.  

34 minutes ago, aring75 said:

John is correct about the 10/25 date (lol, at least as far as we know). They posted this picture later. Definitely didn’t have it completely together today. 

But people were much happier about 10/25 😊

I bet. Cruise before TA. Will be high number of upper tiers. Personally, I liked the 9/13 date. Hopefully the excursions are as good as Freedom Presidents Cruise. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

Whaaaat???!!   OMG...as if that cruise was not already booked heavy.  The TA on the following week has been sold out for awhile.  When I booked 6 months ago for the 11/1/2020 Allure TA, there was nothing available from Balcony and up.  Naturally the prior cruise (10/25) was booking up as well for B2B pax.  

There were only a handful of GS available on 9/13 cruise. A bunch on the 10/25 cruise. Go figure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, aring75 said:

John is correct about the 10/25 date (lol, at least as far as we know). They posted this picture later. Definitely didn’t have it completely together today. 

Looks like our roll on that thread is going to get a whole lot busier!  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, aring75 said:

92746EE4-257F-45C4-A98D-2A824965E4A1.thumb.jpeg.edaa2bb675a619fa8b38b689127b173f.jpeg

I didn't notice they replaced the slide

18 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was surprised at the date, figured they had sold plenty at this point

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I was surprised at the date, figured they had sold plenty at this point

Yes, very busy roll call heating up already.  But not as busy as the next one (the TA).  Now that will change.  Luckily, like you.... I will also be booked on the cruise before that (10/18/20)...so I will already be relaxed, unpacked, and on the ship when the new President's cruise starts.  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

They actually had a spiel where we would vote on 5 choices.  I thought Ovation was front runner

And NONE of the above were selected (I guess 9/13 won for a short bit).  Go figure

The boss was happy when I told her it was out of Barcelona 9/13. I didn’t tell her the new 10/25 was prior to the TA. Oh well. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Coralc said:

All those people that are on 10/25 are going to want to stay on for the TA.....and it is sold out. :classic_huh:

They're in the process of pulling unsold cabins from groups on the TA so you'll some availability come back.