John&LaLa Live B2B from Symphony 10/26 and 11/2, Great Expectations 🎂

John&LaLa

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Just looks to sterile. The SL is really nice in my opinion 

It was okay when there was more people in and during the day the views were excellent while drinking coffee.

We sat here for 1 hour on the first night only and preferred our HH drinks in VCL,Boleros and Champagne bar.

The CL on Explorer we went in most nights and the drinks service was excellent as was the company.

Edited by grapau27

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Thanks for the update John.  I am on Allure for two laps around the Med before the 2020 TA....four weeks before Presidents cruise.  Guess I missed out.  You look like you are having a great time!  🙂 

22 hours ago, nat9511 said:

I am really sorry that I am missing this cruise but will enjoy reading what you post.  The first week of August I had two strokes and spent 3 months in 3 hospitals and two rehabs learning to walk and talk again.  I am doing fair and hope to be able to cruise again some day.  It was disappointing to have to cancel this one.  I booked it a year ago.  Enjoy !!!!!!!!

I hope you are on the mend and able to cruise again soon.  At least a cruise would be a nice relaxing vacation for you.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, island lady said:

Thanks for the update John.  I am on Allure for two laps around the Med before the 2020 TA....four weeks before Presidents cruise.  Guess I missed out.  You look like you are having a great time!  🙂 

You are on now😉