No More Free/Reduced Air Promo?

JandC_Cruising

I can't find any Free/Reduced Air promos as of today!

We were pricing several 2020 cruises last night and the promo was still active across many destinations and sailings.  Today, it is gone on everything that we were looking at...Bermuda, Caribbean, Europe!

Did NCL actually "end" the promo?!?!?!

10 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

We were pricing several 2020 cruises last night and the promo was still active across many destinations and sailings.  Today, it is gone on everything that we were looking at...Bermuda, Caribbean, Europe!

"NO MORE FREE FLIGHTS FOR YOU!!!"  🤣

Capture.JPG

Edited by GA Dave
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ColeThornton said:

Looking at the T/C of the Free at Sea promo the new offer/terms starts today.   However, if you are looking to add to your family they are apparently offering Free Kids.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice?intcmp=pro_hpb_TAKEALLAIRSHOREX

No, thank you. Don't want kids, even if they're free.

760516315_catlolgiphy.gif.548bf131fcbfd0ab4ea6432cae0c23d5.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

The air promo was an addition to the traditional promos. Like tax free sailing and $1 deposits. They come and go. Mostly go. 

• Like 1

Most promos come and go. I don't think the free or special airfare promo was available for very long so it makes sense they may have discontinued it, but it also sounds like they have added another special or promo. It was really good deal: I am so happy we were able to take advantage of it when we sailed last month 

• Like 1

Amazing. Thread after thread of people complaining that the free promos never end. Yet, as soon as one does end . . . 😲😨😢

I sometimes wonder if there is anything they can do (realistically*) that would make people happy.

* Such a shame that it is necessary to use that qualifier...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SeaShark said:

Amazing. Thread after thread of people complaining that the free promos never end. Yet, as soon as one does end . . . 😲😨😢

I sometimes wonder if there is anything they can do (realistically*) that would make people happy.

Yes, totally free cruises for the rest of my life.  😀

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Sigh...I guess I could have bolded the "realistically", but would that have made a difference?

It is realistic that they give me free cruises.  What they do with everyone else does not matter.  🤣

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

It is realistic that they give me free cruises.  What they do with everyone else does not matter.  🤣

Well some people think they should get free tuition to goof off for 4 years, well i paid for my tuition, so now i want 4 years of free cruising , "ask not what you can do for your country but what can my country do for me" 

4 hours ago, SeaShark said:

My thoughts exactly and how many griped about the scheduling for those with free or reduced air? I guess you can't win for losing!!!!

On 11/1/2019 at 7:11 AM, newmexicoNita said:

Most promos come and go. I don't think the free or special airfare promo was available for very long so it makes sense they may have discontinued it, but it also sounds like they have added another special or promo. It was really good deal: I am so happy we were able to take advantage of it when we sailed last month 

The free airfare promo started about this time last year.  As with any promo that gets continuously extended, eventually they do end and you never know for sure when that will be.  Hopefully a new promo starts soon to take its place, as there hasn't been any reduction in prices, just an elimination of benefits.

21 hours ago, timf2001 said:

The free airfare promo started about this time last year.  As with any promo that gets continuously extended, eventually they do end and you never know for sure when that will be.  Hopefully a new promo starts soon to take its place, as there hasn't been any reduction in prices, just an elimination of benefits.

You are about right, but I am not sure it was even that long ago. Anyway, like perks or promos everywhere, they do not last forever. AS for no new promos or reductions in price, like any company promos are the same as sales and one won't be going on forever. WE have all been sailing for a long time and didn't base our choice of lines on free or reduced air I don't think. At least we never have. 

3 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

You are about right, but I am not sure it was even that long ago. Anyway, like perks or promos everywhere, they do not last forever. AS for no new promos or reductions in price, like any company promos are the same as sales and one won't be going on forever. WE have all been sailing for a long time and didn't base our choice of lines on free or reduced air I don't think. At least we never have. 

The promo had been running since last November, although they made adjustments to it throughout the year.  At times the number of sailings it applied to was more limited, and near the end they added the alternative shore excursion credit.