Current Best Beverage Package Prices

vision14k

1 hour ago, NRWPA said:

Harmony of the Seas 5/3/20 was $65 now $57. I bought but irked I only paid $47 on Adventure this past November.

I know...it's crazy how it varies cruise to cruise.  When convert from CAD to USD, our 6 night Adventure was $45.  Our 7 night Anthem is $58 (currently on sale) and 4 night Mariner is as high as $70.50.  Anthem and Mariner had the $18 "deal" so perhaps they are trying to make up for lost profit.

Edited by LuCruise

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2020 at 4:24 AM, karen11g said:

Purchased $58/day in early December for a 7-day Baltic cruise on Jewel. Received an email offer for $51/day yesterday and easily made the switch.

hi! how did you make a switch after you purchased it? (i've never cruised on RCL) thank you in advance! 

Majesty daily price never dropped below $48 p/p per day. Allure Transatlantic briefly dropped to $42 p/p per day. We cancelled and rebooked for the lower price. Now it is also stuck at the $48 p/p per day price. 

Edited by Coralc

We are cruising on the Harmony in March.  I've been watching the price of the drink package and have not seen it go below $61in several months.  It has bounced from $65 to $61.  Last year was able to buy it for $45 for our March cruise on the Allure.

Could someone please answer? I don't have a cruise close enough on the books to figure out the answer for myself. Do you pay 18% on top of the cost per day for the beverage package as it is listed in the cruise planner? Does it get added when you add it to the cart and then pay? I'm asking because I just returned from sailing Harmony, didn't buy a package, and now I'm trying to see about where we might get a benefit for cruising with a package versus paying OOP. It held steady at $61 pppd...and I might recall seeing it drop to $54 at some point...trying to figure out if that advertised price is the full price or if you pay 18% on top of that when you check out.

TIA

26 minutes ago, Anita Latte said:

Could someone please answer? I don't have a cruise close enough on the books to figure out the answer for myself. Do you pay 18% on top of the cost per day for the beverage package as it is listed in the cruise planner? Does it get added when you add it to the cart and then pay? I'm asking because I just returned from sailing Harmony, didn't buy a package, and now I'm trying to see about where we might get a benefit for cruising with a package versus paying OOP. It held steady at $61 pppd...and I might recall seeing it drop to $54 at some point...trying to figure out if that advertised price is the full price or if you pay 18% on top of that when you check out.

TIA

18% added at checkout, keep checking, our Allure in Nov. has been at $48+18% for several months. 

• Thanks 1

On our upcoming Ovation cruise to Alaska in May the current price is $55pp, I've seen it as low as $48pp.  For our January 2021 Symphony cruise the package has not yet been released on the cruise planner.  Of course these prices do not reflect the 18% gratuity that is added on after the purchase.