They just discounted my summer cruise 35%

6 minutes ago, Akina13 said:

Trying to call now as my Alaskan cruise in sept went down, how long have y’all waited on hold? Is there another way to get it applied I’d you don’t have a TA?

Been on hold an hour now. 

34 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

Bill - Definitely snag the suite over the D1. There are a lot of nice suite benefits on Oasis class that you wouldn’t get on other classes.  

We will be on Adventure for this one, our first 9 day cruise just got better!

Thanks for the post OP -- told my friend to check and she saved $350 on her mid August cruise on Oasis (balcony room for 2 -- the 4 person room was more expensive)

Edited by xcell
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, xcell said:

Thanks for the post OP -- told my friend to check and she saved $350 on her mid August cruise on Oasis (balcony room for 2 -- the 4 person room was more expensive)

We need some good cruise news!! 

5 hours ago, Stick93 said:

I’m happy - cruise went down over $1k a room for an August sailing on oasis . Virus shmirus - by then it should be better (happy thoughts)! 
Who else is excited for deals?? 

Got $1372 in a price drop on our upcoming Baltic out of Amsterdam and noticed the prices are still coming down some, but since we are fully paid on the cruise, do we completely miss out on price drops? I have heard yes and no, that instead, they give you the difference in OBC?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, johnjen said:

Got $1372 in a price drop on our upcoming Baltic out of Amsterdam and noticed the prices are still coming down some, but since we are fully paid on the cruise, do we completely miss out on price drops? I have heard yes and no, that instead, they give you the difference in OBC?

our cruise was fully paid and not before final payment - they just credited it back to my credit card

• Like 1

So when you guys call, do you just go right in and ask for upgrade? Anything specific way to ask that works better? I usually have my hubs take care of this stuff. LOL. If I booked through a TA, can I call or do I have to go through her? TIA!

Edited by DeeDee316

47 minutes ago, DeeDee316 said:

So when you guys call, do you just go right in and ask for upgrade? Anything specific way to ask that works better? I usually have my hubs take care of this stuff. LOL. If I booked through a TA, can I call or do I have to go through her? TIA!

If you booked with a TA, only the TA can contact RC on your behalf.

5 hours ago, George C said:

I did a cruise a couple of years ago in November had grand suite it went down 500 so I booked a owners suite for original price of grand suite, is military rate for regular veterans? Just did msc and they give veterans ten percent off.

The military rate is for any military regardless of rank or time in. Hubby retired after 27 years, but now flies for AA. There is a discount there also in case you currently work for them.

2 hours ago, johnjen said:

Which Baltic cruise are you on? We are on the May 17th on the Brilliance after our TA. I haven't really seen any price drops at least in our category and from what we paid. Give them a call. It never hurts to ask if they can do anything for you.

10 hours ago, jknc said:

Help me!

We sail 5/31 on Oasis.

We have 2 boardwalk balcony rooms.  

On RC website, obviously now the rooms are less, so how does one upgrade? 

Do they take what you’ve paid and apply to an upgraded room based on current pricing?

Thanks.

yes   call asap

8 hours ago, DeeDee316 said:

I was a bit beyond final pay off.   I checked my invoice, I paid about $3000 total for a 9 day, a year ago, that is coming in late May. In late January all suites  were shown as unavailable on their website. When I checked last night a JUNIOR SUITE GUARANTEE came up that wasn't there the last time I checked.  It showed  $999pp if they pick the room and $2495 if I pick the room.  I let them pick the room.  I guess the question will be, do I lose the $18/day drink package?

11 hours ago, xcell said:

As quick as people are here to jump on a post, I like this sentiment.  2nd time in a year I have profited from a post here. (Last being the $18 drink package.

15 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Actually 2 my biggest Discounts are for Oct and Nov

That's awesome.  I keep checking on my November booking and so far, it hasn't gone down a bit.  Last price drop I found was months ago.  Maybe these deep discounts will keep trickling out.  My beverage package did finally go down to $57/person, but I'm still not biting on that one.  Port-intensive cruise, so I don't think I'd break even at that price.   I'll keep waiting! 

7 hours ago, BillOh said:

I was a bit beyond final pay off.   I checked my invoice, I paid about $3000 total for a 9 day, a year ago, that is coming in late May. In late January all suites  were shown as unavailable on their website. When I checked last night a JUNIOR SUITE GUARANTEE came up that wasn't there the last time I checked.  It showed  $999pp if they pick the room and $2495 if I pick the room.  I let them pick the room.  I guess the question will be, do I lose the $18/day drink package?

They let you cancel and re-book beyond final payment?