P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

41 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Morning all,thanks for all the"useful" advise.We didn't go and saw him walk to the gate to wave his guests off,he seemed quite stable,perhaps we are the bad influence.He's not a bad bloke,we have a laugh most of the time.Some people do spring things on you with little notice,no worries,Brian.

Party pooper ! 🤣

• Haha 4

Morning and happy Easter guys .

This year due to the recent shortages ,we are cancelling the kids Easter Egg hunt in 

our garden and sending them up to the supermarket to look for them instead .

My Easter Joke of the day ... 

"Dad, why is my sister named Teresa?”
"Because your mum loves Easter and Teresa is an anagram of Easter"
"Thanks, Dad"   ..“No problem, Alan" 😮

Hope you all have a great day 

• Haha 8

51 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Buongiorno everyone. Happy Easter. Not sure how they do the greeting in Italy. Its He is Risen in Greece. Help Brian. Anyway hope the video sends. 

Looks lovely and the church bells set the scene. Have a lovely day. Very sunny here overlooking the sea as well.

• Like 3

Lovely sunny day down here, and going over to Mum's today for dinner.

I am in limbo, as still waiting to hear from the oncologist. We are due to sail on Arvia in five weeks. I have the hotel booked (which I can cancel) but unsure about booking train tickets.

Anyway, moan over!

Have a Happy Easter everyone.

380857-Happy-Easter-Gif.gif

• Like 12

Happy Easter Everyone.

Have a peaceful and blessed day.

Thanks to you all for being my online family. You make me laugh, sad on occasion, concerned for friends who are suffering, happy for good things, for good advice given and taken, angry when the troll buses roll through (you know who you are), and most of all grateful. Thanks guys and gals - you are the best.

Jane xxxx

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Happy Easter Everyone.

Thanks to you all for being my online family. You make me laugh, sad on occasion, concerned for friends who are suffering, happy for good things, for good advice given and taken, angry when the troll buses roll through (you know who you are), and most of all grateful. Thanks guys and gals - you are the best.

Jane xxxx

Can't match that Jane,+1.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Happy Easter Everyone.

Jane xxxx

Happy Easter to you Jane.

Graham xx

50-Beautiful-Happy-Easter-Gif-Greetings-47874-6.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Happy Easter Everyone.

Jane xxxx

Nice thoughts Jane. Have a nice Easter.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good morning and a very Happy Easter to one and all 🐣🌷🐰

The weather's not too good here at the moment, overcast and misty, but nothing planned so nothing spoilt. I hope the sun is shining where you are and your Easter Sunday is peaceful.

Unless you're celebrating in parts of Greece of course🧨😁

Avril

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Good morning and a very Happy Easter to one and all 🐣🌷🐰

The weather's not too good here at the moment, overcast and misty, but nothing planned so nothing spoilt. I hope the sun is shining where you are and your Easter Sunday is peaceful.

Unless you're celebrating in parts of Greece of course🧨😁

Avril

Happy Easter Avril. I hope you and Frank are feeling better.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

Happy Easter Avril. I hope you and Frank are feeling better.

We're slowly getting there thanks, it's a long slog though. I don't know what the flippin' eck it was, but it's taking weeks to get our energy back. We recovered quicker after 'you know what'. We've been doing some gardening these last couple of days so things are on the up. Might wait a bit longer before joining the gymnastics club though🤸‍♀️😁

Avril

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I believe Presto is in Sorrento Michelle.

It looks similar to the view we had when we stayed there. We stayed at La Badia which is about 2km outside of the centre and at Hotel Capodimonte nearer the centre both had fabulous views

Michelle

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

at Hotel Capodimonte nearer the centre both had fabulous views

Goodness, the memories.  We stayed there in about  '77.  It was very traditional, I bet it hasn't changed a bit.

Edited by indiana123
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, indiana123 said:

Goodness, the memories.  We stayed there in about  '77.  It was very traditional, I bet it hasn't changed a bit.

I remember that hotel…… we stayed at the Hotel President back in the 1980s…..

• Like 1

We were sitting eating lunch on our balcony and I said to DH that I was sure that we had been on a ship docked near to us, Azamara Onward, he said definitely not but when I googled it I was right, it used to be Pacific Princess that we had been on  twice in the 2000s, once to Denmark Norway and Sweden and once to Japan and China.  DH was surprised because he usually remembers ships better than I do but Pacific Princess was one of my favourite ships, I would love to see what she is like now.

• Like 3