P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

10 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Morning everyone, hope you are all ok today.

It’s a dull cloudy day here and it feels a bit cooler. Just dropped my daughter’s dog at the groomers.

My son is visiting today,  along with my mum we are going to Miller & Carter for lunch which I am looking forward to.

Earlier this year I had surgery and from pathology tests i have been told they have found breast cancer. Seeing the Oncologist next Thursday to see what further treatment I need as they managed to remove a small tumor.

To make matters worse our elderly dog was diagnosed with cancer last week and has been put on palliative care as they can’t remove it.

Michelle

So sorry to hear this Michelle, best wishes to you and your family at such a difficult time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

Did anyone seen the first episode of the Sixth Commandment last night? Quite chilling and a brilliant cast, I’m looking forward to the second one tonight.

Yes, it was excellent. Just watching the next episode right now. He has another target……

• Like 1

Michelle I’m so sorry to hear of your breast cancer news and I’m sure you will get the best possible treatment starting really early for you when you see your oncologist next week, we are all here supporting you well wishes and great strength to get through this.

Also I’m sorry to hear about your elderly dog been diagnosed as well , thinking about you tonight with a little prayer, best wishes in the forthcoming treatment.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, twotravellersLondon said:

Just mesmeric... we stayed in a tiny village over 40 years ago... one evening they had a traditional dance in the square with a small folk group... you brought back quite incredible memories.

The more traditional bands have goatskin bagpipe type instruments that add to the sound.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is sunny and 13°C here with rain forecast at midday.

I hope everyone is safe and well.

Good morning Graham and all CC

It is already 18c here in Dorset and hopefully no rain due until tomorrow (at least that is what the forecast says!).

Gill

Edited by Angel57
Missed word
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone . A wet drizzly 14.c day at the moment .

We have took to eating healthy and I like dried grapes ,.I've started telling all my

friends  about the benefits of eating dried grapes........
Really It's all about raisin awareness.🙃

Have a good day everyone .🙂

• Haha 15

16 hours ago, happy v said:

It was the tripe which threw me. I didn't want to diss it if it was your favourite local delicacy .😀

That's the best thing to do with tripe v.

Throw it ..... as far as possible. Uck😬

Avril

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

It is a bright sunny day, I just hope it stays that way.

I am meeting a friend for lunch so that is something to look forward to even though it is a pub that I don't particularly like because the menu has very little that isn't fried so I invariably end up with a baked potato topped with tuna.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Good morning everyone . A wet drizzly 14.c day at the moment .

We have took to eating healthy and I like dried grapes ,.I've started telling all my

friends  about the benefits of eating dried grapes........
Really It's all about raisin awareness.🙃

Have a good day everyone .🙂

Best way to consume grapes is in wine….🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Like 6
  • Haha 9

44 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

Best way to consume grapes is in wine….🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

They say the answer can never be found at the bottom of a bottle of wine .

I have heard it can be enjoyable finding this out though 🙃

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Loved it bro. It certainly got my feet tapping.

Sis

You'll love this sis,watch the old geezer in the white t shirt show the youngsters,bro.

Edited by brian1
  • Like 7

43 minutes ago, brian1 said:

You'll love this sis,watch the old geezer in the white t shirt show the youngsters,bro.

I'm exhausted just watching. I find local celebrations anywhere in the world fascinating. We've seen many authentic festivals, not the kind put on for tourists, and have always been interested in the meaning behind them. 

Sis

• Like 4

I woke up earlier than normal this morning and rather than roll over and go back to sleep got up because The Open has already started. We don’t normally have the TV on in the morning unless there is sport on that interests us.

it was supposed to be dry today but there is a shower or 2 around the only ones in the whole of England from what I can see.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

it was supposed to be dry today but there is a shower or 2 around the only ones in the whole of England from what I can see.

Please keep the showers in your part of the country.  It is dull but dry here and I would prefer it to stay dry until my washing is dry and then I would like it to be dry this evening when I am out bowling 🌞

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

I'm exhausted just watching. I find local celebrations anywhere in the world fascinating. We've seen many authentic festivals, not the kind put on for tourists, and have always been interested in the meaning behind them. 

Sis

Indeed. I'm quite envious of other countries and the way they have held on to traditional celebrations. I love being in Spain for the Ferias and religious festivities.

• Like 3