P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Just now, Angel57 said:

Got to be better than watching the rest of the news today! 👑

I'll take your word for that Angel, it's something I don't watch any more. It's just Covid, Brexit and M&H. I scan the headlines on my phone and leave it at that😄

Avril

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Any idea what time Graham, or have I missed it?

Avril

Don't dispare. 4.00pm. 5.00pm on +1, forever on catch-up. £4.99 on Netflix. You never have to miss one ever again.🤣

7 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I'll take your word for that Angel, it's something I don't watch any more. It's just Covid, Brexit and M&H. I scan the headlines on my phone and leave it at that😄

Avril

I misread and got quite excited. New seasons range at H&M, what, must get down before all the board shorts are sold. Hang on the shop is shut............oh! M&H. As you were.🤔.

• Haha 1

My wife met up with daughter today, first time outside of Zoom/ WhatsApp video calls since Christmas Day. There were a lot of people sitting on each end of a bench talking to each other, officially legal today. May be only a tiny step forward, but a worthwhile one, next target 29 March.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

My wife met up with daughter today, first time outside of Zoom/ WhatsApp video calls since Christmas Day. There were a lot of people sitting on each end of a bench talking to each other, officially legal today. May be only a tiny step forward, but a worthwhile one, next target 29 March.

Happy news for your wife and daughter.👍

1 hour ago, Eglesbrech said:

“The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyer” Dick the butcher,  Henry  Vl part 2.

Ah but does it mean what you think it does?

It appears the jury is out, but it sounds like a good name for a political party.

• Haha 1

Good morning all, and what a beautiful morning it is in my little corner of Yorkshire🌞  Blue sky, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and a welcome 7c with a forecast later for 11c. Eleven more days and Spring is officially here, and 9 days after, British Summer Time begins. Vaccinations are rolling on and it's time to look forward with some positivity. Oh, and my daffodils are bravely showing their faces too now, so even they are feeling more cheerful😊

Take care everyone and enjoy your day.

Avril

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Good morning all, and what a beautiful morning it is in my little corner of Yorkshire🌞  Blue sky, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and a welcome 7c with a forecast later for 11c. Eleven more days and Spring is officially here, and 9 days after, British Summer Time begins. Vaccinations are rolling on and it's time to look forward with some positivity. Oh, and my daffodils are bravely showing their faces too now, so even they are feeling more cheerful😊

Take care everyone and enjoy your day.

Avril

What Avril said.

• Like 2

Morning all ,we actually have a nice sunny morning but it's only 4.c but it

should get up to 10.c later today. We may try a walk later if it stays fine.

The wife was playing hell up this morning as she went to feed the birds

she noticed a cat had done a crap near the bird feeder . "It must have done

it during the night" she told me .She asked me "do you think it's chipped ?"

"What the cat poo !" ..." No the cat" she sighed ." I dunno ,I've only got a nine

iron but I think I could l got it over the shed, no problem .

I was reading all those Ironing jokes on here last night and was going to comment

But ..I just saw my wife trip and fall over with the basket of clothes she just ironed.
I watched it all unfold... I'm better off out of it .:classic_unsure:

Not many posts on here last night , everyone was watching telly , we all love a family

domestic providing it isn't our family . I was the same I was glued to it .. What did you 

all make of it when he used their loo ? :classic_ohmy: These modern Royle's eh ?? ..

Jim Royle: Woah-ho, if you lot take my advice, you won't go near that lavatory for at

least half an hour and whatever you do don't strike a bloody match.

Denise Royle: Dad, we've got company.

Jim Royle: Well, it's only Dave, he's as bloody bad.

Denise Royle: Why do you have to announce it every time you go to the toilet.

Jim Royle: I'm only making polite conversation, what's the do with her?

Denise Royle: Well, we could do without it, thanks all the same.

After that I'd had enough so swapped TV channels and watched the Meg & Harry

show for a while, Oprah looks like Ian Wright the footballer with a wig on !

Family's eh ..Who would have them ? :classic_smile: Have a good day you lot and stay safe !

• Like 4

Bright and sunny down here too, but not going to be as warm only getting up to 9oC.

I noticed that my first tulip is out, so the garden is looking quiet colourful at present with daffodils, heather, hyacinths and polyanthas. Spring is definitly around the corner.

Need to make the most of todays good weather as gales are forecast to be on their way!

Have a good day everyone.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, kalos said:

After that I'd had enough so swapped TV channels and watched the Meg & Harry

show for a while, Oprah looks like Ian Wright the footballer with a wig on !

Family's eh ..Who would have them ? :classic_smile: Have a good day you lot and stay safe !

I had no intention of watching the 'Oh Woe Is Me Show', there are worse things happening in the wider world than in their tiny one.

I had a more interesting evening with my feet up, Code Words, a coffee or two and some relaxing sAx😉

Avril

• Like 6

Just now, Adawn47 said:

I had no intention of watching the 'Oh Woe Is Me Show', there are worse things happening in the wider world than in their tiny one.

I had a more interesting evening with my feet up, Code Words, a coffee or two and some relaxing sAx😉

Avril

I also had no wish to watch especially as most had been relayed on the news during the day. Watching a family implode is not entertainment IMO...... Serious issues I agree, but.......

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

We also gave it a miss, the pre-view bits on the news were bad enough, they are in my opinion 2 of the most irritating people in the world.  We watched Master Chef which I watch every series.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

I don't mind the rain, but the forecasted storms I could do without!

I have just checked the BBC weather site and they now forecast wind gusts of up to 47mph tonight, and then up to 55mph tomorrow night. I think I need to search out some earplugs!

• Like 1