P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

I watched the programme and although I have some sympathy, there were some big discrepancies.  for instance they said they were told Archie would not be a Prince.  Well that is set down in protocol.  The monarch's first in line great grandchildren are prince/princesses.  Only when Charles becomes king do all his grandchildren become princes.  So Archie would then be a prince.  They do need to get it right.

If something was said to Harry about what colour skin his baby would have,  (a) why on earth mention it to your wife?  (b)  There would be no way to tell what colour it would be.  There is black, less black, and white/redhead in the parents.

Indeed.

I remember he was a bit of a joker himself on a number of occasions.

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Did you notice at the end when they thought the filming had stopped how Meghan's sad face suddenly started laughing uncontrollably followed by Harry doing the same.

Relief that the interview is over. That’s what I thought it looked like 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

I didn't watch it, but if that's what happened it says a lot doesn't it?

Avril

We might never know if she is telling the truth or exaggerating - but she is an actress.......

Edited by Angel57
Spelling
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

I hope you're still improving as well.

Avril

Ive taken a bit of a backward step so need to see the doc again tomorrow. Not feeling too great tonight. I’m sure this too shall  pass.🤞

Thanks for your concern.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Ive taken a bit of a backward step so need to see the doc again tomorrow. Not feeling too great tonight. I’m sure this too shall  pass.🤞

Thanks for your concern.

Sorry to hear that, hope you start improving  again soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Thanks for your concern.

1887367296_well2.gif.ad8c4db860fe3b0787a2f0d23df32262.gifTake care & stay safe :classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Thanks for your concern.

Sorry to hear that.  Take care and get well soon.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Thanks for your concern.

I am sorry to hear that.  Please take care of yourself. x

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eglesbrech said:

Thanks for your concern.

Hope its just a minor blip and you start improving again soon/Take Care

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your concern.

Wish you better soonest. Jane.x

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your concern.

Sorry to hear you've taken a step backwards.  Hope things improve again soon. Take care and get well soon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

Thanks for your concern.

I'm sorry you're not doing as well as you were a few days ago. It seemed as though you were on the mend.  I'm sure your doctor will  quickly get you back on the road to recovery.

Take care and get well soon💐

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Thanks 1

Sort of on topic. I just realised there is a census soon which you complete online using your access code which is in the letter they sent you. Except I have not received a letter. Has everyone else received theirs?

6 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Sort of on topic. I just realised there is a census soon which you complete online using your access code which is in the letter they sent you. Except I have not received a letter. Has everyone else received theirs?

Not yet, but on the radio today there was an announcement that said we will receive them in the next few days and it gave the date for returning it but it went in one ear and out of the other for me.  I will just fill it out and return it as soon as we get it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, davecttr said:

We got ours last week ( letter) and my husband filled it out on line straight away it took him about 25 minutes to do both of ours 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, davecttr said:

We haven’t received our letter yet.

the post has been weird since before Christmas. We only seem to get deliveries a couple of times a week 

If the letter isn’t received, it’s possible to obtain a code online 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, davecttr said:

We got ours last week. The date they are to be completed by is 21st? March, so there's plenty of time yet.

Avril

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

Well, they aren’t denying anything that has been said, so there’s an implication there’s some substance in what was said at the interview 

Do you think so? I’n not particularly bothered one way or another but I do think that the words ‘recollections may vary’ speak volumes. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Not yet, but on the radio today there was an announcement that said we will receive them in the next few days and it gave the date for returning it but it went in one ear and out of the other for me.  I will just fill it out and return it as soon as we get it.

I think they expect you to fill it out on-line if possible. There is no form included in the letter

6 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

We got ours last week ( letter) and my husband filled it out on line straight away it took him about 25 minutes to do both of ours 

They certainly take some time to fill out that's for sure. I can't remember them being like that last time.

Avril

32 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Got mine on Saturday Dave. I sent it back yesterday online and it took about 10 mins to complete. Jane.x

• Like 1