Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I'm still binging (sp?) on Peacock.  We don't have Bravo.  I'll tell you what, though!!!  I am hooked on Below Deck.

It's really my favorite show to watch. I even watch old reruns of it while working out on the elliptical during the day. I record Mondays episode but when we watch on Friday for our "Cruisin' For Cocktails" evening we watch the previous episode that has some deleted scenes to refresh ourselves with what happened last week, then watch the new episode. A full two ours of Below Deck. It's a lot of fun.

Just now, Husky1987 said:

Came home from work to Stevie Nixx and Maxx playing bff...

Stevie & Maxx.jpg

I love this pic!!!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Time for Below Deck. Who's watching tonight?

19 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I'm still binging (sp?) on Peacock.  We don't have Bravo.  I'll tell you what, though!!!  I am hooked on Below Deck.

We still haven’t watched at all. I’ve been reluctant because I really can’t stand “reality” TV, but so many of you like it I guess we should give it a try.  

Edited by Momof3gurlz
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I know, DU starts kind of late for us not retired people.

Record or watch from the peacock app anytime you like. I am surprised they put it in such a late time slot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We still have watched at all. I’ve been reluctant because I really can’t stand “reality” TV, but so many of you like it I guess we should give it a try.  

I enjoy the places they visit, watching the water and, have to admit, the drama is fun!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

DD had an overnight stop at Banff.  Got up early for sunrise photos.F318A6BF-5DFA-4217-9FF7-1A96496E21A8.thumb.jpeg.7ee6d8d4ded9bfd36c4e8cd450390158.jpeg

AAB524CB-544E-40F7-82FB-B9F9F3F4EE8F.thumb.jpeg.f9e2de4433a98b3e5ac907bcb82604c7.jpeg

55ECD282-1531-4DAF-A6D4-842371913C3B.thumb.jpeg.51d5d4b54afb9ab973f2e8c8a669d014.jpeg

Beautiful.  Is that Lake Louis?  I did a ski trip in that area many years ago but everything was covered in snow.  Chateau Lake Louis was spectacular in the winter.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Record or watch from the peacock app anytime you like. I am surprised they put it in such a late time slot.

Don't you have to pay for Peacock? I'm not spending any more money to watch TV.

Pretty stupid of Bravo to put Watch What Happens in between the two BDs.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

DD had an overnight stop at Banff.  Got up early for sunrise photos.F318A6BF-5DFA-4217-9FF7-1A96496E21A8.thumb.jpeg.7ee6d8d4ded9bfd36c4e8cd450390158.jpeg

AAB524CB-544E-40F7-82FB-B9F9F3F4EE8F.thumb.jpeg.f9e2de4433a98b3e5ac907bcb82604c7.jpeg

55ECD282-1531-4DAF-A6D4-842371913C3B.thumb.jpeg.51d5d4b54afb9ab973f2e8c8a669d014.jpeg

Has your daughter taken photography classes, and does she have a really good camera?

I take so many pictures, and would be thrilled if just one turned out like hers. 
And yours!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

NBC broadcast The Open golf tournament, and some of the Thu/Fri coverage was on Peacock.  I signed up for a trial membership but when I went to watch golf, it told me that I needed some sort of premium membership.  I could simply scan a QR code and pay for the premium content.  Nope.  NBC coverage of golf is bad enough as it is.  I'm not paying them extra money to see a bunch of players that I don't know and who mostly won't make the cut.  Stupid.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We have been missed so many times the last two months.   Last week Shelby was at a store about 2 or 3 miles from our house and texted it was raining.   It missed our house.  I hope you get as good as one as we did.  I am sure the cores were filled but this heat will suck out that water.

We did get a 10 minute shower in the last hr.  I'll probably have to water garden tomorrow.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, George C said:

UDP is great we did it on allure

We are trying the the UDP for the 1st time in October on Allure.   Did you try the Samba Grill?  I haven't yet but want to.   They may of had it but I don't remember it the last time we were on Allure. 

29 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Are you sure? Last week was the first episode.

There were two episodes last week, one after Below Deck Med on Monday and another on Tuesday in its regular time slot.  The new episode of Down Under is Tuesday 9pm and it is episode 3.  The extra scenes show will air before it though so you can see what you missed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We are trying the the UDP for the 1st time in October on Allure.   Did you try the Samba Grill?  I haven't yet but want to.   They may of had it but I don't remember it the last time we were on Allure. 

No I didn’t, we did chops a couple of times , Giovanni’s a couple of times and habatchi a couple of times , only thing I didn’t like was 150cp , also did Izumi , 8 nights and of course you could also eat lunch on sea days . Definitely worth the money. I also liked the 40 percent off bottles of wine under a hundred, Giovanni’s had a really nice wine list. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes it’s $5/month. I agree on WWHL. Stupid to put it in between. I only watch it when the BD cast is on.

56 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Are you sure? Last week was the first episode.

@reallyitsmema has it correct. 

25 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

There were two episodes last week, one after Below Deck Med on Monday and another on Tuesday in its regular time slot.  The new episode of Down Under is Tuesday 9pm and it is episode 3.  The extra scenes show will air before it though so you can see what you missed.

You are correct. I like watching the rerun with extra scenes to recap. The show edits are very fast. Easy to miss stuff. I’m amazed how much I miss sometimes.

• Like 2