Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

7 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

CAPTAIN HOTTIE ALERT!

Will Benny walk off or get fired?

Current UK version of BD the date was March 5th 2020.

Rachel the chef is not popular.

62°F and sunny here this morning after rain yesterday.

Graham 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

I always say DILs have all the power....... 😉

We had dinner last night with friends and her DIL doesn't include her at all in any family outings and she only sees her grands when she is needed for child care which is quite sad 

That is very sad😪

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

That pork chop looks awesome! What seasoning did you put on?

We use a seasoning salt after we brush them extra virgin olive oil. 

11 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Great news that Owen played and even better news that his wrist felt good. Way to heal Owen!!!

He was excited to get back at it. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Last Thursday he got to play the entire game. He caught three pop flies in centre to end 3 innings, struck, walked and had a single to eventually get home.  Great first game back. Most importantly, his wrist was feeling good after the game. 

So glad Owen has recovered and is able to play sports again. He must be so happy to be back!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I just went on to my app and it said to select an arrival time for my wellness check for our Sept cruise??  Does this just mean to pick the time I want to arrive at the ship?  For our cruise on the Allure in April, my TA did all of our paperwork, along with picking the time for our arrival, and I just had to download our vaccination on the app, as well as doing the health questionnaire and safety stuff.  Our Allure cruise was the first time using the app.   At the risk of sounding like a newbie, can someone help me with this question??🤔😁

Yes Maryanne, that will be the time you want to arrive at the port to be asked questions by the ipad holding people. 😁Simply put, your check in time at port.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Luckynana said:

11:00 was available, but Jim wanted 11:30, so there's that....😊  Again, I thank you!

Whatever suits you best or as some put it, whatever time you want your first drink in hand.😁
We prefer 1.30 to 2.15 pm, (especially if sailing from FL ports). We have experienced no lines, no mob trying to get in, no waits at those times. We are not those who want to get on the ship as early as possible to avail the drink package! LOL!😁

Wishing you and Jim a wonderful cruise. I wonder if there will be "fall colors" up north to enjoy at the time of your cruise. (forgot your sailing date).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I have a question about sea pass cards. On our Set Sail pass it has a DX for our Deluxe Drink Pkg and a Key icon to note we have the Key. We purchased the Unlimited Dining Package and though I'm not surprised that there is no designation for it on the Set Sail, I'm wondering what there will be on the Sea Pass card to indicate that we have it. Anyone know ?

They always make your reservations using your room number, so the UDP will come up when they key that into the system.  There's not a situation where you'd just "flash your card" to access your privileges.

But with The Key you can show your symbol and get in fast line, or with the drink package you can flash your card and get a soda or bottle of water without them needing to run your card or room number through a register.  So a visible indication of the appropriate package is helpful on the SetSail.

• Like 3

Lenny- My Godson and his family live in Princeton,NJ.

You are right, it is a lovely place.

Andrew- Good news that Owen is healed and has returned to playing sports. Wishing him a good school year.

Mimi- Bon Voyage to you and your hubby.🚢

To all on Dani’s thread who are traveling in the next few days- wishing you safe and enjoyable vacations.

Happy Wednesday everyone !

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Today is National Black Cat Appreciation Day.  (Who knew?  That’s every day around here…)  Minnie says hello to you all.

0663C32F-F7EB-43DF-BF41-1FB6A6D9363A.jpeg

Minnie is beautiful and looks so sophisticated!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Lenny- My Godson and his family live in Princeton,NJ.

You are right, it is a lovely place.

Andrew- Good news that Owen is healed and has returned to playing sports. Wishing him a good school year.

Mimi- Bon Voyage to you and your hubby.🚢

To all on Dani’s thread who are traveling in the next few days- wishing you safe and enjoyable vacations.

Happy Wednesday everyone !

MJ🙋🏻

When Toby went to Nursing School she became friendly with a group of women who were entering into their second or third profession (3 for Toby).After graduation the family of one of the women made a party for all of them.It was in Princeton ,NJ .It was our very first time there.We fell in love with the town and have returned several times.

• Like 4

Just now, Arzeena said:

Me too.

The last time we were there was in May 2018.We were there with the Senior Tour Group that we were a member of.The tour director arranged for a tour of Princeton University .Afterward it was shopping time on the Main Street where the Einstein store is located.Everyone in the group bought at least one tee shirt there.

• Like 2