Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

We communicated somehow!!!!😁

I hope you keep feeling stronger and stronger with your therapy.

When I was healthy I worked out at a gym as often as possible and I was really strong .In the nine years that I have had Parkinson’s my body had gotten very weak.I am gradually regaining my strength thanks to the therapy.

• Like 6

I tell you, I have a serious case of cruise envy today, after seeing these lovely cruise pictures, and Greg’s LIVE starting.  Don’t know if I can wait the 59 days till mine.  

Meanwhile, my deer picture of the day from my afternoon walk

IMG_9189.thumb.jpeg.9a025016d987a88256b47b5acb3d40d3.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Great news!   When I told my boss that we cancelled our January cruise he invited us to their home in Cape Coral for a long weekend.

Yesterday he told me he booked a couple of days at Boca Grande, Gasparilla island.

We will sail on their catamaran to the island.  Dock and stay onboard as their catamaran sounds like a small yacht with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, full living room, full kitchen, and hot tub on sun deck.

I never heard of this island off the coast of Ft. Myers but it looks beautiful from everything I saw online last night.

Wow Debbie  he sounds like a great boss. How absolutely fabulous 👌 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I tell you, I have a serious case of cruise envy today, after seeing these lovely cruise pictures, and Greg’s LIVE starting.  Don’t know if I can wait the 59 days till mine.  

Meanwhile, my deer picture of the day from my afternoon walk

IMG_9189.thumb.jpeg.9a025016d987a88256b47b5acb3d40d3.jpeg

It will be here before you know it. I've been ready for this cruise for about the last 3 months. Seems like it went so slow to get here. Love your friends. We have a couple of families that cruise through our back yard a couple of times a day.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

If you get there at 10am or 11am, it won't matter you still won't get onboard until Royal is ready to board people for your ship. Boarding time will be closer to 12 noon then 10am anyway.

What's good is you will board with all the Key members anyway, you will be sitting in a special section with all key members. When it's time to board you will go onto the ship with that group.

Curious, why do you say boarding time will be closer to 12 noon?   We've sailed out of FLL and could always board sooner than noon.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Curious, why do you say boarding time will be closer to 12 noon?   We've sailed out of FLL and could always board sooner than noon.

Just mean every cruise we ever been on don't board anywhere near 10am,all board between 11am and 12 noon......so why get there at 10am?

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not that exciting, lot of people in  a small confined area.

Wonder T1 at PC boarding starts at 10:15am

Arrive at 10:00am and straight on the ship 

That way you get what you paid for Day 1 isn’t free, we all pay full fare for Day 1 😎

@Jimbo On a side note with the 💎+ BOGO and paying in advance for speciality 

Do you go visit the restaurants on boarding day and tell them you have a second guest and will be using one BOGO each night or leave until you go in the evening ?

First time I have ever done this in 22 years, after reading your posts on it 

TIA

19 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Wonder T1 at PC boarding starts at 10:15am

Arrive at 10:00am and straight on the ship 

That way you get what you paid for Day 1 isn’t free, we all pay full fare for Day 1 😎

@Jimbo On a side note with the 💎+ BOGO and paying in advance for speciality 

Do you go visit the restaurants on boarding day and tell them you have a second guest and will be using one BOGO each night or leave until you go in the evening ?

First time I have ever done this in 22 years, after reading your posts on it 

TIA

Can work either way, most restaurants have no issue producing a $0 bill. But if it's more comfortable for you, yes go there on boarding day and tell them you are bringing an extra guest and using your BOGO.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Emily will end up in final 3 😱

Austin for the overall win 

No no no!!  She gets on my last nerve! ( you may be right, though, everyone will figure she won't get the votes) but .I do hope you're wrong!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

No no no!!  She gets on my last nerve! ( you may be right, though, everyone will figure she won't get the votes) but .I do hope you're wrong!

I don't like her either but Sifu is driving me crazy!  Why does he always talk in the third person?  It is so arrogant to talk like that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Not that exciting, lot of people in  a small confined area.

It's the building of the anticipation of the excitement that going to happen on the cruise.  For me, it begins before i even reach the cruise terminal, before the airline terminal or even the drive to the airport.  The night before is when it begins and builds with each successive step along the way.

• Like 12

On 10/17/2023 at 9:29 AM, HBE4 said:

Attended the NY Rangers home opener last night with my nephew.  Rangers won 2-1. Despite the low score,  it was a pretty exciting & well played game. 

I'd rather watch a scoreless hockey game than any other type of sport, no matter how high-scoring!

• Like 2