Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, Luckynana said:

You are correct, OB!  I guess I've got too much on my mind this week! 😁    We leave next Monday for the Panama Canal cruise.

Have a great cruise,Maryann.We cruised to the Canal in 2010.It was our best cruise ever.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Kenzie was helping her mom with the tulips at their house today. 

IMG_2218.thumb.jpeg.d32b77c4d185d6081fa5d07d8fa35c73.jpeg

She explained what she was doing. 

After picking some she thought they made a good flower bouquet but kept calling them a flower business. 🌼  😆 

Later her mom came to my garden and picked tulips. I let her use one of my beds.

IMG_2237.thumb.jpeg.ac5c6e1077bebdafb8e4efed692e3415.jpeg

Beautiful, Kenzie and the flowers😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

Have a great cruise,Maryann.We cruised to the Canal in 2010.It was our best cruise ever.

Thank you, Lenny!  I'm really looking forward to it.  Jim and I are also looking forward to visiting Cartagena.  We sponsored a young girl from Cartagena for many years.  She aged out this past year.  We're booked with the Dora the Explorer Tour.😊

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Lenny!  I'm really looking forward to it.  Jim and I are also looking forward to visiting Cartagena.  We sponsored a young girl from Cartagena for many years.  She aged out this past year.  We're booked with the Dora the Explorer Tour.😊

That sounds great,MaryAnn.We went on the cruise with my best friend from college and his wife and Toby’s best friend from HS and her husband.On the cruise we met a couple and became very good friends with them and were on several cruises with them .The wife of a couple is a CC regular .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOATBOI said:

Which one of you fine people would be willing to share your planning spreadsheet?

I'm not sure who has spreadsheets on here. You might ask @harryfat1 for a copy of his. He is the king of spreadsheets. Crystal was the queen, but she doesn't post anymore. (I don't use them. I dislike working with spreadsheets) 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I'm not sure who has spreadsheets on here. You might ask @harryfat1 for a copy of his. He is the king of spreadsheets. Crystal was the queen, but she doesn't post anymore. (I don't use them. I dislike working with spreadsheets) 

Thanks for the shout-out.  I don't consider myself to be a king of spreadsheets.  Just someone who's 9.2 on the anal scale that needs a visual aid to help organize things.

Here's my Odyssey of the Seas planner from last December. Off the top, I can't find the Excel version only the PDF version but you get the idea.

Color-coded by similar types of activities.  If you are high on the anal scale, you can even track the color of your clothes/socks/underwear colors in your spreadsheet...🤪

image.thumb.png.d5cfe0dd95e3446bc6b2abc974403c75.png

Odyssey Planner.pdf

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Did Crystal quit cruising or just quit posting? I really enjoyed her posts.

Edited by Etta1213

7 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

I enjoyed everything about Crystal. Her trip reports and photos are fabulous. Life changes probably, and she deleted her profile, at least on here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Have you folks seen the thread about the Symphony cabin attendant that was putting cameras in cabin bathrooms. Pretty disgusting.

Beyond disgusting and extremely creepy. Glad they caught him.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/broward/royal-caribbean-stateroom-attendant-arrested-at-port-everglades-for-allegedly-placing-hidden-cameras-in-guests-rooms/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_wsvn

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Watched a new to Netflix (Australia) doco. Finke - there and back.  Gutsy 230km annual motorbike race  on a dry river bed in Central Australia (near Alice Springs).  I thought ski resorts kept orthopaedic surgeons busy… this race is next level.   Filmed in 2018, if you haven’t seen it, and you like adventure sport docos, I recommend.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Luckynana said:

You are correct, OB!  I guess I've got too much on my mind this week! 😁    We leave next Monday for the Panama Canal cruise.

I hope you have an amazing cruise Maryann.

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is raining and 44°F here.

It is a sad day today as it is my Late Dad's 12th Memory.

I hope everyone on here is safe and well and y'all have a lovely day.

Hugs to you Graham.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Etta1213 said:

11 hours ago, Coralc said:

I enjoyed everything about Crystal. Her trip reports and photos are fabulous. Life changes probably, and she deleted her profile, at least on here. 

I found her on Instagram and commented that I missed her on CC. She replied that she missed CC, too. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3