Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

39 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks!

Thought of you yesterday. I was drinking a Boost, Finnley started drinking one then came up to me , clicked her bottle on mine and said, Cheers! 🍻

That is awesome! Smart girl.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Tomorrow morning is the dreaded flight back….

I DON’T WANT TO GO HOME. In my mind, I’m dragged back kicking and screaming 🥲

I’ll post musings and pics in a few days.

Safe travels Dani. Your feelings would be mine as well. Hopefully this will come to an end one day. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

(((HUGS))) Dani.  I do wish your time away could've been extended for quite some time longer.  Safe travels tomorrow.  Looking forward to your pics and musings.  Love you!❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks!

Thought of you yesterday. I was drinking a Boost, Finnley started drinking one then came up to me , clicked her bottle on mine and said, Cheers! 🍻

Your Finnley sure sounds like a character!😊

We only saw the last couple of minutes of Matlock.  I bet the station will be showing this episode again before the Season actually begins; then I'll be able to watch it from the beginning.😉

Have a safe trip to Orlando!!

• Like 2

@dani negreanu  Dani, I echo the others before me and pray for your safety as you travel home.  I am so glad you enjoyed your cruise.  I also pray that you make it here to USA next Feb!

@Ozark_Kid  Praying for you as well as you journey to Florida!  I love hearing about your grandkids!

@Tree_skier  So nice of you to have scouted out a suitable bar and bartender for our dear friend @Sea Dog!  I know it is a huge responsibility and a rough assignment but you have handled it with ease! 🤣

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Dani, safe travels home to you.  I hate that you have to return to the stress.  I hope things do not escalate further. 

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We plan to start Thursday. Thursday night we will stay west of Birmingham.  Friday night in Tifton GA. Saturday night and Sunday in Orlando. 

Helene is adding to the challenge.   Looks like it would make updating the trip here more exciting! 😆 

Our cruise friends got notified that their Friday flight might get canceled.  They want to take the kids to Disney before the cruise.   

I am hoping Helene doesn't slow down.  If it keeps the current prediction, it should work out. 

Safe travels to you, John.  I hope Helene behaves for you and doesn’t impact your drive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

@Tree_skier  So nice of you to have scouted out a suitable bar and bartender for our dear friend @Sea Dog!  I know it is a huge responsibility and a rough assignment but you have handled it with ease! 🤣

That’s the great thing about our CC family. We all look out for one another.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Today was Mazatlan and we were just going to see what we could find once we got off the ship but the humidity knock us out.  I bought my drugs at the farmacia and came back to the ship.  

Sorry to hear humidity was high. We used to enjoy Stone Island  and would love to check it out and know how it is doing these days (although journey there not for the unadventurous!)

We haven’t cruised that coast in quite a while. One day.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Did anyone watch the new Matlock show?   It's not like the original Matlock however we still liked it.  We will see how it continues. 

Yes, we watched it Sunday night and really enjoyed.  I wasn't expecting the twist at end.  Hopefully a good setup for a good show.

We also watched the pilot for High Potential with Kaitlin Olsen and enjoyed.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We plan to start Thursday. Thursday night we will stay west of Birmingham.  Friday night in Tifton GA. Saturday night and Sunday in Orlando. 

Helene is adding to the challenge.   Looks like it would make updating the trip here more exciting! 😆 

Our cruise friends got notified that their Friday flight might get canceled.  They want to take the kids to Disney before the cruise.   

I am hoping Helene doesn't slow down.  If it keeps the current prediction, it should work out. 

🤞🤞🤞 and toes crossed for a safe and fun road trip 😊

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Sad to read this...Hopefully you had a wonderful time catching up with your cousin...look forward to your musings and photos.   Safe travels🙏

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmh2006 said:

@dani negreanu  Dani, I echo the others before me and pray for your safety as you travel home.  I am so glad you enjoyed your cruise.  I also pray that you make it here to USA next Feb!

@Ozark_Kid  Praying for you as well as you journey to Florida!  I love hearing about your grandkids!

It’s been brutal job but I have a tremendous sense of responsibility to my CC friends. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, we watched it Sunday night and really enjoyed.  I wasn't expecting the twist at end.  Hopefully a good setup for a good show.

We watched High Potential too. Recording it now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

3 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We watched High Potential too. Recording it now.

Our strategy is to more or less blindly just setup all new series to record, then we delete them as they are cancelled. We'll start watching them to see if we like them only after they get a second season pickup. 😄 

Early results indicate that Matlock is a good bet. Never watched the original.

• Like 1

Just watched first couple odiferous of episodes of Slow Horses season 1 very interesting. Also rewatched first season of Tulsa King and started season 2.  Kittens take turns fighting each other than giving each other baths . Will need to replace sine furniture sooner or later.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by George C
  • Like 3