Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@jagsfan

Sadly, I have a lot experience with cancer (hence, my knowledge of MD Anderson, as well as Sloan Kettering and Mayo Clinic, and St. Jude for kids).

The strong attitude, and strength of mind are a big factor in this disease.

And, if I may, suggest to seek a 2nd opinion about the best way to proceed.

Mimi and Lenny/Maya, you're in my thoughts, and I hope that the proximity to Jerusalem will prove a big help 🙏.

Have been to MD Anderson in Houston, Texas with my wife years ago. An amazing facility with some outstanding Doctors.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Great shirt!!!  My nephew, (and Jim's Godchild) and my sisters' grandson share Jim's birthday, also!

Ah!  a St. Patrick's baby!  We celebrate your birthday with parades and parties every year, Dani!😉☘️

Lots of March birthdays on here!

Stay positive, Mark!  You and Susan are doing all of the right things to stay healthy.  Good luck...I'll be watching your Sail Away with you both on it this coming Saturday!!!

With your positive attitude and determination, you and Dick will be boarding Harmony in March.  You are in my prayers, Mimi.🙏  Hoping all goes well at the surgeon's tomorrow.

Thank you. He is a very good surgeon, and I’m comfortable with him. I’ll be glad to be moving along with the process. 
Even if it’s with a machine that makes noises, I know the MRI does, I don’t remember about the CT scan. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

@dani negreanuDani, my granddaughter shares your birthday as well as St. Patrick's Day.  Although not Irish, my daughter and son in law couldn't resist.  Taken 8 1/2 years ago.😍  She slept through her debut.  Sorry for the large size.  I was lucky to be able to copy it in here at all. 

image.png.0e52218de9bbd86c84edfd8bd78fe88a.png

She’s a little doll!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

An adorable "Irish" princess ☘️

Thank you!  When I once told her she looks just like a princess, she exclaimed "grandma I AM a princess".  I told my daughter to watch out, the (pre)teen years will be here before she knows it.  Then the "fun" begins. 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

V Pizza...absolutely yes!

Pear and Gorgonzola??  Think I'll pass.

I didn’t expect to like it. Definitely not typical pizza toppings. I’ve been asking ever since when they were going to do it again!

• Like 3

Today was a very interesting, unusual  

day. 

To sum it up. 

Nothing happened. Finishing unpacking and doing the wash. 

I kinda like it this way. 
Chillin and not causing anything out of the ordinary. 

It is what it is. 

be safe. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I am Excited for you!    You will love doing a b2b.        

Same here, my happy place is at the ocean on a cruise ship (or here at LBI on a nice sunny beach day) 😍

Thank you, Debbie, I'm pretty excited, too!  My second happy place is our beach in Naples.😊

46 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

@dani negreanuDani, my granddaughter shares your birthday as well as St. Patrick's Day.  Although not Irish, my daughter and son in law couldn't resist.  Taken 8 1/2 years ago.😍  She slept through her debut.  Sorry for the large size.  I was lucky to be able to copy it in here at all. 

Precious picture of you Irish princess.  Her mom is a beauty, also!

36 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Thank you. He is a very good surgeon, and I’m comfortable with him. I’ll be glad to be moving along with the process. 

I'm glad to hear you are comfortable with your surgeon, knowing that he's a good one!  May this process be over and done with quickly.🙏

32 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I didn’t expect to like it. Definitely not typical pizza toppings. I’ve been asking ever since when they were going to do it again!

I do believe I just may like the pear and garganzola pie;  I would definitely give it a try;  and yet, while in Hawaii seeing a pineapple pie, I just couldn't do it.

• Like 2

Waited for a little warmup before walking at the lake today. 

Here is my lake picture of the day. 
F064D3B6-6F0E-4DA4-9659-C04169458560.thumb.jpeg.ae612c725c5b7de4870ee1b40aac4e2a.jpeg

Oops, that is the snake picture of the day.  Susan can still jump pretty high. 😂😂

By the way, doctor says granddaughter has strep. 

Now we have added honey and honey based drinks to preventative maintenance. 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Anyone else watch the finale of Below Deck Mediterranean last night and the reunion show?  Not too exciting, though the reunion show was a little bit better.  Mat and Sandy definitely will never be working together again lol

I wasn’t sure I heard him correctly when he made that comment about Sandy!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I have read about there being a chip shortage that is affecting cars!!

My wife was just at Walmart and sent me this picture.  Now this chip shortage is getting serious. 

I didn't take a picture but I saw similar empty shelves at BJ's today but it was the toilet paper and paper towel aisles.  Not sure if it is supply chain related or the hoarding has started again.  Lots of chips though, want to swap?😉

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I wasn’t sure I heard him correctly when he made that comment about Sandy!!!

Matt actually called Sandy the worst Capt. he'd ever worked for on "What Happens Live show" that aired last week. You could tell he couldn't take any criticism by Sandy and just wanted to get back at her. What an idiot.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

My wife was just at Walmart and sent me this picture.  Now this chip shortage is getting serious. 

I’m off to Costco now. This is an impending disaster.🤯

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Project garage AC is on hold for today, but good progress was made. The base unit will sit here on the generator pad. All the pipes can’t cable will be in tracked pipe. 

49A3B043-E93D-41D5-AE6F-D8B62A20E879.thumb.jpeg.ecf6b562c4ea328f612d9bd81608cb58.jpeg

70CAA22E-1A01-4F91-9F36-AA88582A5CDD.thumb.jpeg.914a8de9b69b38609cce5dda73a736b0.jpeg

The same type of track pipe will cover this as well. Some island plates adorn the wall. 

FFB8A9D2-9E6E-4A87-8823-9566B22B0B72.thumb.jpeg.ed2bcd26d24c0e93527f98855015eb0a.jpeg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Such a wonderful picture of such a sweet little girl.

• Like 4

Today was operation plumbing fix for the new washer and dryer on the main level. Plumbing rough in complete. Drywall might be started tomorrow and then the laundry tub will be installed after. It only took 6 weeks for the plumber to make it, and they are family by marriage. This could take a few more weeks, and hopefully not months. 

Tomorrow is furnace cleaning day at 3 homes with 4 furnaces, among many other items to be accomplished.

0C95B67C-BA77-419F-B147-EFAC627BA164.thumb.jpeg.9f379d15d172b45dba8a82c5e46a53e1.jpeg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I have read about there being a chip shortage that is affecting cars!!

C36124F7-0A65-4E38-8285-2F5DC25CDAC6.thumb.jpeg.13793f4cc8dc3eeecf86570b900628f2.jpeg

I will trade you chips and toilet paper for crackers.  LOL

• Haha 4