Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

25 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Today I repacked our luggage for our upcoming cruise, since it was a hot mess after we realized we could do one suitcase, and crammed my husbands stuff (that he had neatly packed in his suitcase) into my suitcase.  I decided to use our packing cubes, remove some extra stuff I didn’t really need, and now it looks beautiful 🙂. Tomorrow I may repack the carryon that i crammed things into… lol

I love packing cubes.  🤩

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Rivalries like the Red Sox and Yankees are what makes sports great.  As a Sox fan, baseball wouldn't be nearly as much fun without the Yankees to hate. Same is true for college football since I'm an Ohio State fan and hate that team up north (one of my favorite ESPN commercials here).  I'm old enough that my Bills rivalry was the Dolphins based on the Kelly/Marino days (squish the fish).  I don't hate the Patriots as much as many younger fans do.  As much as I hate to admit it, I respect them.

I was going to guess Pete Rose also.  We were on a plane flying from Cincinnati to Las Vegas several years ago and Pete was on the plane.  I figured he was going there for a gambling trip.  I saw him later signing autographs in a sports memorabilia store.  I think he was asking $50 a signature.  

We did a cruise out of Brooklyn and there were way to many Red Sox fans on it , one had a cap with a big B in front , I told him I hope that B stands for Brooklyn, turned out well since Doug Flutie was on of the passengers. Agree Red Soxs Yankees is one of the great sports rivalries. Don’t blame people selling there autographs that is the main source of income for many.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Only chant I have ever heard at Fenway is " Yankees  S@#$%!"  Yankees don't even have to be playing at Fenway for that one to start up. 😄 

How about “I root tor two teams. The Red Sox and whoever beats the Yankees” 🤣?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I love packing cubes.  🤩

Me too Debbie. Packing is an art form for me.  Everything has to fit “just so”. No bumps or bulges.  Andy in the other hand thinks nothing of throwing an extra pair of shoes in the back of the car at the last minute and says he’ll “fit them somewhere”. 

• Like 5

Savannah is a lovely city.  We walked around a bit this afternoon getting acclimated in the historic district, had dinner down on River Street , then at the suggestion of our server we visited the rooftop bar if the JW Marriott for sunset. This place is also known as the adult playground.  Video proof, after a glass of wine and blood orange margarita.  

778F8D7F-0893-41DB-AE01-3F5995C8FC08.jpeg

DCC6ADF9-2E7C-4BAE-A87F-54492D046347.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Savannah is a lovely city.  We walked around a bit this afternoon getting acclimated in the historic district, had dinner down on River Street , then at the suggestion of our server we visited the rooftop bar if the JW Marriott for sunset. This place is also known as the adult playground.  Video proof, after a glass of wine and blood orange margarita.  

IMG_4687.MOV

I want to go there! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

You're grandson is quite the entrepreneur!  How much does he charge per hour??  

He is so cute, Dani!!

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Feeling much better. I think the pizza, ginger ale and a good night's sleep helped. Having my first drink. 😁🥂

20220131_101819.jpg

Glad you are feeling much better, Renee!  You must've gotten a little bug there for a few hours.  How are you doing with your leg?

8 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Today is my son in law Eric’s 52 birthday.I wrote a mini song in honor of his day and I was going to call and sing it but I thought that my granddog would howl too loud so I just texted Eric a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Eric!

7 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

We made it home in one piece!!!

Glad you had a great cruise, albeit quite rough seas towards the end!

3 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

For a 2nd grade English assignment, my daughter had to write a letter to someone "famous".  My daughter wrote to Derek Jeter.  Part of it was hysterical:

Dear Derek Jeter,

I'm sorry you lost the World Series but you must be rolling in dough anyway.

Out of the mouths of babes!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

You're grandson is quite the entrepreneur!  How much does he charge per hour??  

He is so cute, Dani!!

Glad you are feeling much better, Renee!  You must've gotten a little bug there for a few hours.  How are you doing with your leg?

Happy Birthday Eric!

Glad you had a great cruise, albeit quite rough seas towards the end!

Out of the mouths of babes!!

Thank you,MaryAnn

1 hour ago, George C said:

We did a cruise out of Brooklyn and there were way to many Red Sox fans on it , one had a cap with a big B in front , I told him I hope that B stands for Brooklyn, turned out well since Doug Flutie was on of the passengers. Agree Red Soxs Yankees is one of the great sports rivalries. Don’t blame people selling there autographs that is the main source of income for many.

Jim accompanied me to my Dr. appointment last Friday, and as people kept coming in, I told Jim he should probably just wait in the car for me, as the waiting room was running out of chairs.  Jim has a blue hat with the letter "B" on it.  As Jim was going out the door, an elderly man said "You should change the letter"  I told him it was for the Brooklyn Dodgers, and he replied,,,,, "Oh yeah..it would've been red if it was for the Red Sox". LOL!

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Me too Debbie. Packing is an art form for me.  Everything has to fit “just so”. No bumps or bulges.  Andy in the other hand thinks nothing of throwing an extra pair of shoes in the back of the car at the last minute and says he’ll “fit them somewhere”. 

I love the Cubes, but also use the Hefty Jumbo bags to put tops and shorts in as sets.

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

IMG_4687.MOV

Glad to see you and Andy made it safely to Savannah and are enjoying the historic district.  Beautiful pictures!

• Like 3