Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Tbh, I thought  everyone would be bored of my Sydney harbour/bridge/opera house/ferry photos -so pleased you still enjoy them.  Spring is around the corner and I appear to have recovered from the worst of the vertigo that had prevented me from going anywhere much in the last couple of months, so fingers crossed for more walks & a cruise over summer.

DD has booked a week in Queenstown, New Zealand to hike so if that goes ahead, will have them to share too.

You have such beautiful photos and stories of family adventures.  I love hearing and seeing them.  Please keep them coming.

Happy to hear your vertigo is improving😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Up in Boston today for the Feast of St. Anthony in the Italian North End. Between food and drinks, by the end of the day I might feel the same as when I'm on a cruise. 

This city is always fun to visit. Maybe some pictures later for those who have never had the chance to visit this awesome city.

Yes, photos please.  Have a great day!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Sea Dog 300I have never had a Kraken Colada.   That sounds like the winner for first cocktail.

We will have surf n stream so I will post pictures throughout our sailing.

This is going to be so nice not having to take a work laptop with me.   Definitely one huge perk of my new job that I absolutely love!!

Frozen drinks all give me brain freeze... it hurts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Debbie,

did these fit all 65 pairs of shoes? 🤣

Haha🤣  I have gotten much better with packing.   Only 3 pairs this time, dressy sandals, water shoes and my easy spirit slip on sneakers.   Got new cloudsteppers from Macy's the other day.

16616101210947160562551248936390.thumb.jpg.ba48b1a617bf230a9efb79e4f97156b4.jpg

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Up in Boston today for the Feast of St. Anthony in the Italian North End. Between food and drinks, by the end of the day I might feel the same as when I'm on a cruise. 

This city is always fun to visit. Maybe some pictures later for those who have never had the chance to visit this awesome city.

On my wife’s first trip to New York City we took her to a Feast in little Italy that had about a million people , she grew up in small city outside of Buffalo and was in awe. She loves visiting New York. We need to visit Boston my sister has a condo downtown for more than twenty years and is planning on selling it . 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

9 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

All packed and ready for tomorrow!!!

20220827_094145.thumb.jpg.c7da6dcdb5401619dd8be137146a549c.jpg

20220827_084948.thumb.jpg.7a690716b60ede8938b8f3947f1e24d3.jpg

My favorite kind of pictures! I love this.

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Sea Dog 300I have never had a Kraken Colada.   That sounds like the winner for first cocktail.

I think you will really like. The Kraken dark spiced rum gives it some really great flavor. Here is the recipe:

Kraken colada recipe 

16oz ice

5oz colada mix

2 oz Kraken Dark Spiced Rum

Mix in blender

Pour 1 ox Kraken on top as a floater

Miami Vice:

2 oz rum

1 cup Strawberry 

1 oz fresh lime juice

2 oz cream of coconut 

2 oz pineapple juice

Note 1 cup of strawberries equals 8 large strawberries 

And the Lava Flow. I say try all three.

1 oz Rum

1 oz coconut cream of

1 banana 

2oz pineapple juice

1 cup crushed ice

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Frozen drinks all give me brain freeze... it hurts!

Lol, Sip Ssssslllllloooooowwwwlllllyyyyy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Tbh, I thought  everyone would be bored of my Sydney harbour/bridge/opera house/ferry photos -so pleased you still enjoy them.  Spring is around the corner and I appear to have recovered from the worst of the vertigo that had prevented me from going anywhere much in the last couple of months, so fingers crossed for more walks & a cruise over summer.

DD has booked a week in Queenstown, New Zealand to hike so if that goes ahead, will have them to share too.

I really enjoy the pictures of your walks.  The birds and scenery are very different from where I live and so much fun to see.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I would have probably done the same thing. Just saying...

Hard to live with constant if not temporary pain is all I'm saying.  No doubt most if not all doctors feel as you do.  I still have a small supply of my happy pills and so far 8 pills have lasted me 30 days,  I have 2 more.  I only take them when absolutely needed and probably won't need anything in 2-3 weeks when therapy will be finished.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I almost my forgot my snorkel gear.  Can I wear my fins on formal night🤣😉

Debbie, many in here have taken recent cruises and will be cruising in the near future but I am most excited about YOUR cruise meeting up with Marietta and family.  Wishing you all a spectacular time!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Wish I was there with you.  Boston is one of my favorite cities. This morning,   I watched our San Diego bishop elevated to Cardinal McElroy at St Peters .  My husband is related to St André Béssette. 

• Like 5

Just now, NHProud said:

Wish I was there with you.  Boston is one of my favorite cities. This morning,   I watched our San Diego bishop elevated to Cardinal McElroy at St Peters .  My husband is related to St André Béssette. 

I don't think my family produced any saints.😐

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I love Boston (the city...not the sports teams).  Had a fantastic meal at an Italian place in the North End called Ristorante Limoncello.  I was with a group of guys on a business trip and we racked up a fairly large bill.  The owner wanted to thank us so he ran across the street somewhere and came back with a bunch of cigars.  The next time I'm in Boston, I'll be eating there again.

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Debbie, many in here have taken recent cruises and will be cruising in the near future but I am most excited about YOUR cruise meeting up with Marietta and family.  Wishing you all a spectacular time!

Thank you Bonnie. 😀 I'm really excited too!  I was supposed to meet Marietta and Charlie in January on Anthem but that was the b2b we had computer/work issues and couldn't stay onboard for the 2nd cruise when they were going to be on.  So this is the one and I get to meet her family too!   Looks like we should have some good weather too

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have fond memories of being in Boston and going to school at Berklee College of Music. I felt bad after a year that I never made it to the coast line.  I finally did it and loved it. I wish I would have spent more time seeing the city but I was practicing 6 hours a day while going to school. I need to get back there. Did spend a lot of time at the Cask and Flagon Bar over by Fenway.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

YAY🤩    Eric is partially packed, he has always been a last minute packer and drives me nuts, short drive😁

Angela hasn’t started yet.  I have to get their suitcases down from the attic. She is a last minute everything, don’t know where she came from.  The rest of us do everything way before it is needed.  If it was not for the Covid test I would have packed weeks ago😃

• Like 7