Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Well it’s Friday night finally.  TGIF.  Grass is cut.  Dog is walked.  Not hard to guess what we’re up to now 😜…….

IMG_3423.thumb.jpeg.323a63633af34bbdb16211e95373234f.jpeg

IMG_3418.thumb.jpeg.8d53604cfe0f6a7058adc1b5863a6e39.jpeg

Cheers! Full day. Worked on my dirt pile for grading on the foundation. One side done. Son came over and helped. Boy I’m lucky to have a great kid. Worked 4 hours before heat got to us. Went and had a late lunch early dinner and then a nice cocktail at a craft cocktail bar. Now home resting up for “Cruising for Cocktails with our weekly Below Deck watching and frozen cocktails from Royals menu and Tiki cocktails.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Cheers! Full day. Worked on my dirt pile for grading on the foundation. One side done. Son came over and helped. Boy I’m lucky to have a great kid. Worked 4 hours before heat got to us. Went and had a late lunch early dinner and then a nice cocktail at a craft cocktail bar. Now home resting up for “Cruising for Cocktails with our weekly Below Deck watching and frozen cocktails from Royals menu and Tiki cocktails.

Just looking at that dirt pile made my back hurt.  You’re definitely lucky to have a good kid!!

Cocktails and Below Deck… those are a couple of my favorite things.  😀🍻

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Just looking at that dirt pile made my back hurt.  You’re definitely lucky to have a good kid!!

Cocktails and Below Deck… those are a couple of my favorite things.  😀🍻

Yes my back is barking at me tonight. I wear a back brace but it doesn’t help. Just got to take it slow.

So much fun to watch BD on Friday night with some great Royal Caribbean cocktails. I should sleep like a baby tonight.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I'm finally caught up with the pages that multiplied since Tuesday!

@Coralc  Patti, I am sorry that your tripping has caused not only a delay in your move, but that you are in so much pain from fracturing your pelvis.  (((hugs)))  I do hope that you heal quickly.🌹

Thank you, Maryann, it is very painful. I was able to take about 6 steps with the walker today. 

And for @Ocean Boy I did find the hospital's online patient portal. But it doesn't seem to have images of the x-ray or CT Scan. Report says: "Fracture right superior pubic ramus extending to acetabulum, age indeterminate but possibly acute. Bilateral total hip arthroplasties intact and normally aligned. "

It is very good news that I didn't foul up my replacements. 😐

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes my back is barking at me tonight. I wear a back brace but it doesn’t help. Just got to take it slow.

So much fun to watch BD on Friday night with some great Royal Caribbean cocktails. I should sleep like a baby tonight.

I attempted to watch below deck again , found a episode I liked since Johnny Damon was a guest, but can’t get into this series. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Thank you, Maryann, it is very painful. I was able to take about 6 steps with the walker today. 

And for @Ocean Boy I did find the hospital's online patient portal. But it doesn't seem to have images of the x-ray or CT Scan. Report says: "Fracture right superior pubic ramus extending to acetabulum, age indeterminate but possibly acute. Bilateral total hip arthroplasties intact and normally aligned. "

It is very good news that I didn't foul up my replacements. 😐

Just take it easy and give this fracture time to heal. You don't want to turn this into a bigger problem. I know it is hard to scale life activities back but in the end you will be glad you did this right.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Looks like Marty and Helen on Jewel, yellow, will be passing Ken on Apex, purple, soon.  I believe it's going on 4am for them now there, so they probably won't be waving at each other. 

Screenshot_20240712_203256_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.7efbda509987ff022d15ce1efe847960.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, h20skibum said:

This morning’s sky

IMG_1854.thumb.jpeg.50efe2cac49177ca48d4d02333313b28.jpeg

Warning!

Warning!

Feet photo below. 

IMG_1855.thumb.jpeg.ecc74b5befbc51aba92f82854576aaba.jpeg

Yeah, that beautiful sky turned to clouds pretty quick. 

Great sunrise and great slim ankles!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

Beautiful evening tonight. We live across the street from our city park  and they are having Uncle Sam Jam this weekend, carnival, music and fireworks later. Tomorrow night they are having a drone show. Sunday a classic car show which DH will drive his '66 Fairlane across the street to attend.  Big traffic jam right now.

I'll watch from my porch or driveway.

20240712_190057.jpg

20240712_185958.jpg

Sounds like you have a front row seat to a great weekend of activities.  Enjoy.

• Like 1

Good morning.

It is 53°F and raining here at 09.02am in North East England.

The Hydrangea's are blooming now.

I hope everyone is healthy and safe and y'all have a wonderful weekend.

IMG_20240713_084032.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Well, you do realize in these households, you would be neutered.

But you would be treated like a god.

I somehow only got half of that deal in this household.  😁

• Haha 18

We made it home from our week in Myrtle Beach.  Didn’t experience any long wait at airport security.  In fact, parts of the airport almost looked deserted.  These two were always taking the lead, looking like they knew where they were going. 

IMG_1856.thumb.jpeg.39fdaaefe85a873e107600c3a5c48021.jpeg

Pittsburgh looked like clear weather. 

IMG_1859.thumb.jpeg.f9abec9183c031d9845442708e59586e.jpeg

In keeping with Friday night cocktails, we did our part

IMG_1862.thumb.jpeg.a6ba56b33993dbc3245766e800e0f52c.jpeg

IMG_1863.thumb.jpeg.5a70baccf1b4f3fb478f214052c3a9b5.jpeg

Even our granddaughter joined in. 

IMG_1864.thumb.jpeg.87dcee9dbba15e30240bcd3c60195ffc.jpeg

And a couple good food pictures. 

IMG_1865.thumb.jpeg.6a5c1a820f594348c065bca6b9a07dc3.jpeg

IMG_1866.thumb.jpeg.245478da22074284531ba04fada78449.jpeg

Yes, that is Bahama Breeze. Always a good place. 

Now, the countdown begins for the next adventure. 

• Like 25

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Holiday Inn Express near the port. 

Bon Voyage!

We are headed up to NH for the weekend. Friends invited us to join them at their condo in North Woodstock.  We’ve never been there so I’m curious to see the area.  It looks like the weather will be great, unlike here in RI where it’s currently like a monsoon.  We may have to stop for some sales-tax free shopping on our way home Monday 🙂.  

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Bon Voyage!

We are headed up to NH for the weekend. Friends invited us to join them at their condo in North Woodstock.  We’ve never been there so I’m curious to see the area.  It looks like the weather will be great, unlike here in RI where it’s currently like a monsoon.  We may have to stop for some sales-tax free shopping on our way home Monday 🙂.  

Always a good place to stock up on liquor.

• Like 2