Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

Their napkins not mine. 🤣 Gotta keep the mustache and hands clean. 

Depends on the napkin. Cheap ones fall apart, stick to your fingers, and make a mess. Better off waiting. 

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

Drinking more beer is good. I'll bet the Anchor bar would agree with me serving drinks and wings.🍻🤣

Can’t disagree with more beer being good, and it’s the only thing to drink with wings. It just won’t get rid of the hot taste well. I’m more of a Duff’s guy (especially the original on Sheridan Drive) than Anchor Bar, but a lot of smaller places have popped up that many people prefer over either. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Watching the first episode of season three, Island of Bryan.  It so makes me miss the Caribbean. 

Dinner tonight was easy grilled cheese. 

BD96F81C-BA96-400F-BB0C-30BF01C7E555.thumb.jpeg.c3a78369e73298b0b8f12c8616371f5c.jpeg

Never heard of the show. Tonight is Below Deck. The grilled cheeses look delicious.

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Butter or Mayo

Butter. Mayo is a US thing. 

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Really good with grape jelly😉

May as well put raisins in it. 

Lisa dips hers in ketchup. One of Owen’s friends puts apple sauce on his. I watched him eat it.  🤢 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa dips hers in ketchup. One of Owen’s friends puts apple sauce on his. I watched him eat it.  🤢 

I grew up using butter, but mayo works really well.

Jelly is awesome.  Might be an Indiana thing.

Y'all have a weird fascination with ketchup, but not for fries. 😱

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I add hot peppers to mine, kicks it up a bit...I’m with Lisa on the ketchup and definitely butter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I add hot peppers to mine, kicks it up a bit...I’m with Lisa on the ketchup and definitely butter. 

Honestly, have you tried mayo?

Miracle Whip won't work, even though that is my usual preference. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Brian and his wife are from Canada, their original show was filmed at locations close to Andrew and I. 

Didn’t realize they had started broadcasting this internationally 

Half are shows on HGTV have the Made in Canada logo. Cheaper to film up there 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Brian and his wife are from Canada, their original show was filmed at locations close to Andrew and I. 

We’re behind what you get in Canada. Only one season so far.  Might have been your first 2 seasons combined since it ended with the resort grand opening.  It was successful enough that the started also showing their other show Life of Bryan, but called something else here (can’t remember). 

What is season 3 about?  Are they now

running the resort?

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Half are shows on HGTV have the Made in Canada logo. Cheaper to film up there 

Don't know why, an average starter home in Toronto is  $1M +, some those houses down in Indy and Alabama I could put on my AMEX card.  

Edited by DirtyDawg
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wait a minute. Are these the people that did a resort renovation on one of the Bahama islands? The show was on HGTV.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobmacliberty said:

We’re behind what you get in Canada. Only one season so far.  Might have been your first 2 seasons combined since it ended with the resort grand opening.  It was successful enough that the started also showing their other show Life of Bryan, but called something else here (can’t remember). 

What is season 3 about?  Are they now

running the resort?

To be honest I think I’ve only watched one episode of the show and a couple of his others.  Andrew should be able to fill in some details. 

I worked outside today and Lisa and Owen just hung out at home.  Today was the first day of home schooling for Owen again, as we are into another lockdown until mid-May. I burned two fire piles from spring clean up as the grass in now green and the wind was low. Chance of snow tomorrow night and Wednesday, so I figured I better get at it. 

FAD7FE6D-E3A2-46BC-8315-B71CBC1F6538.thumb.jpeg.963095805849b992cd380a4342cd8152.jpeg

Amazing morning. Cool and sunny. 

DEE69433-8DB6-4802-A6F6-341B001313F4.thumb.jpeg.706c0f977162c610f6fb504645843b7a.jpeg

Went to the other farm and lit it up. 

9D0FFC1C-BD78-4B07-9AE0-1904451194E0.thumb.jpeg.ad84b9f72fb75815d1cb3b7156bc3c02.jpeg

The Thai pilots are training again. You might see the plane up there. 

F672FA0E-1991-408A-87C7-BEE304D10996.thumb.jpeg.16fb26b5763753fd8c5aba0c3347a83e.jpeg

We also planted a red oak, where the black one below is sketched in. 

It is in honour of our neighbour who passed away a few years ago. After dinner I took some wood chips and water to it just before it started to drizzle. The neighbour used to own this farm but moved to the city a long time ago. Every Sunday he would drive out at 6am and we would go for breakfast.  We did that for more than a decade when he lived here and when he went to the city. Lisa said we were nuts, but occasionally joined us. 

7533B338-9A2F-4A05-8348-892DB7B97B9C.thumb.jpeg.9b17579ee75fcf042fda52fe23321779.jpeg

• Like 6