Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, rakes5 said:

New Power Up Points quiz for 20 pups on 2023-24 sailings.

Quiz at link posted earlier: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey. Just enter you Captains Club number

Read this for answers: https://www.celebritycruises.com/2023-2024-cruises

Thanks for the link. This was the first PUP opportunity I didn't receive. When did it come?

2 hours ago, rakes5 said:

New Power Up Points quiz for 20 pups on 2023-24 sailings.

Quiz at link posted earlier: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey. Just enter you Captains Club number

Read this for answers: https://www.celebritycruises.com/2023-2024-cruises

Thanks for posting the link. I just completed the quiz. I always get the power up points emails so not sure what happened this time.

Here is some information for those of you who haven’t received pups for watching the WWF video. I finally received a response to my 10/15 email query yesterday:

Hello!

You will receive Power Up Points in the next few days. Please note that the webinar recording was available until the 14th of October, so points are due to be processed this month.

Thanks for tuning in!

With Appreciation,

Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club

Like many of you, I watched the video of the webinar on 9/30, so I assumed I’d see my pups in October. We shall see if they show up this month.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I didn't get the email. so thank you rakes5 for posting.  I had no trouble with either of the links you posted.  Hoping now to get my 20 PUP.  I have given up on getting the points for watching the Apex video.

Me too and it was such a painful exercise!

8 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

My email arrived a short while ago, hours after others posted. I guess there's hope most of us will get it eventually.

Yeah, mine showed up not too long ago as well - like you said, hours after others had gotten theirs.

7 hours ago, Silkroad said:

Here is some information for those of you who haven’t received pups for watching the WWF video. I finally received a response to my 10/15 email query yesterday:

Hello!

You will receive Power Up Points in the next few days. Please note that the webinar recording was available until the 14th of October, so points are due to be processed this month.

Thanks for tuning in!

With Appreciation,

Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club

Like many of you, I watched the video of the webinar on 9/30, so I assumed I’d see my pups in October. We shall see if they show up this month.

Thank you for this - I was missing those points too so look forward to seeing them.

12 hours ago, kaprin02 said:

Yeah, mine showed up not too long ago as well - like you said, hours after others had gotten theirs.

My email also showed up after I had finished the survey.   For much of the past year I have been trying to get DH signed up to receive these emails, in a shared email account and it never happened.   Someone at Celebrity IT got creative, his Captain's Club email suddenly showed up in my work email account, and my email is sent to my personal email, where I want it to go.

For more than a year I had no idea how many points DH has, never had him log into his account, and he doesn't really care.   We are now both elite, although his account is a few points below the elite level, and my account is a few points above elite.   Hopefully these PUPs will continue and we will be thrilled to each take advantage of the free bag of laundry.

47 minutes ago, conodor said:

I never get the emails. thanks for sharing the link.  You can verify your answers here:

B,T,D,A,D,B,A,C,T,B,C,D

the purpose was to get people to read about the new ports and possibly be interested to book

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Wasn't the first time PUP quiz answers have been posted and won't be the last; they're usually posted in reddit as well.

I was just looking a my record of the activities that I take part in. 
The last one was a questionnaire investigating our future interests.
I took part on 06/10/21. Today is 6th November. Do they appear monthly now? 

2 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Yes, they always (in the US anyway) were posted monthly around the middle of the month. Often by the 14th. 

And since you're from the UK, your 6/10 date was October 6th I believe (we Yanks would think it was June 10th), so you're points should post around Nov 14th - plus or minus a day or so.

8 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

I also completed the questionnaire on 6 October, and I’d expected to see the point by mid-month. Though I finally received the poInts for WWF webinar today, the point for the questionnaire is missing. I have once before received points a day or two apart, so hopefully it will turn up. Good luck!

1 hour ago, RaptorBill said:

Yes, they always (in the US anyway) were posted monthly around the middle of the month. Often by the 14th. 

Yes, I know previous months activity are posted on 14 th of the following month.

My point is that 2 consecutive months the activity has been on 6th of the month.