Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

4 minutes ago, cantstopingcruising said:

Is that 20 points +2 points?

We have been elite plus forever and we will never get to zenith, so I don't bother

You get 20 PUP points. Every 10 PUP points equate to 1 Captains Club point, thus 20 PUP points would equal 2 Captains Club points.

You never know, they might  create an intermediate level.  The pup points/captain club points are fun to do ( for the small ones).  Some of the larger awards were associated with booking a cruise and there is one now a promotions going through January 31st, that you get double Captains Club points.  So, if you book a 7 day cruise in Concierge Class (5 captains club points per day) that would be 35 points and then doubled to give you  70 Captains club points for that "completed' cruise. 

We will make Elited Plus on our next cruise. Not sure of the benefits, but the cruise is always a great time for DW and I.

36 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

You get 20 PUP points. Every 10 PUP points equate to 1 Captains Club point, thus 20 PUP points would equal 2 Captains Club points.

You never know, they might  create an intermediate level.  The pup points/captain club points are fun to do ( for the small ones).  Some of the larger awards were associated with booking a cruise and there is one now a promotions going through January 31st, that you get double Captains Club points.  So, if you book a 7 day cruise in Concierge Class (5 captains club points per day) that would be 35 points and then doubled to give you  70 Captains club points for that "completed' cruise. 

We will make Elited Plus on our next cruise. Not sure of the benefits, but the cruise is always a great time for DW and I.

I have 6 PUP points, going on sale soon, keep your eye on Craigslist!

41 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Nope!

5 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Just curious, why share one email address?  It seems to me that it would be confusing in general, as well as causing problems with PUP.

5 hours ago, ORV said:

I could have sworn you did Dave.

Damn it I did say that and we do share the same Email address. Brain fart! I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking when I log in with "our" Email address only my CC number and info shows up. 😵

3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Damn it I did say that and we do share the same Email address. Brain fart! I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking when I log in with "our" Email address only my CC number and info shows up. 😵

It's OK Dave, they are called COVID moments (I refuse to call them senior moments) and mine are coming fast and furious these days!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

It's OK Dave, they are called COVID moments (I refuse to call them senior moments) and mine are coming fast and furious these days!

Cool! Does that mean that the vaccine will also protect us from what many call "senior moments?" I hope so!😜

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

In my defense, I was multitasking. OK lame excuse.  🙂 I was posting on CC and dealing with a useless so called TA on a simple L&S request for our  March 2021 B2B cruise I made on 3 December at the same time. Today I finally got it resolved as she went on vacation right after I made the requests, then I get the new invoices a few days later from the after sales department and one of the cruises was wrong. The after sales dept. claimed they couldn't help me until she returned which she did today. I'm just glad I save all Email correspondents, invoices until our cruises are completed. One thing I will remember, even at my old age is not to use this TA again! 

Edited by davekathy

13 hours ago, davekathy said:

Correct. This PUP offer won't allow changing the CC numbers. 

I scrolled to the bottom of the email and gave them my husband’s email address. Within 30 minutes Celebrity sent him the email and he clicked on the gift box and earned his 20 PUP points!🤩

6 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I scrolled to the bottom of the email and gave them my husband’s email address. Within 30 minutes Celebrity sent him the email and he clicked on the gift box and earned his 20 PUP points!🤩

Yep. Nothing new there.  Past PUPs you were able to change the CC number for the person(s) not receiving the PUP offer. Some of us only use one Email address. 😉 Anyway...

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Yep. Nothing new there.  Past PUPs you were able to change the CC number for the person(s) not receiving the PUP offer. Some of us only use one Email address. 😉 Anyway...

I have not read all pages of this thread so this may have already been posted, however,  I did just look at DH’s points balance on his Celebrity sign in page. He does not regularly receive the emails and certainly has not participated in the activities as often as I do. We have have exactly the same amount of points.

This statement was on his points page:

Club Points indicated on this page may include points earned from a spousal or partner relationship in place.

There have been actives we have both completed, but my sign in does not have the statement posted. I think we have only received the points for activities once, even when we both participated.

15 minutes ago, cruiztime said:

I have not read all pages of this thread so this may have already been posted, however,  I did just look at DH’s points balance on his Celebrity sign in page. He does not regularly receive the emails and certainly has not participated in the activities as often as I do. We have have exactly the same amount of points.

This statement was on his points page:

Club Points indicated on this page may include points earned from a spousal or partner relationship in place.

There have been actives we have both completed, but my sign in does not have the statement posted. I think we have only received the points for activities once, even when we both participated.

Agree. Same here. My wife receives the PUP offers addressed to her by CC number and tier level with our shared Email. I do the PUP offers under her CC number and we both get the PUPs. When the PUP offers first started I'd go in and change the CC numbers. Shortly after doing that I realized that was dumb. I noticed every Pup Email will have the updated CC points listed on it. Then I log into my CC account to verify the CC points match. They do. What I've noticed is the PUP offer will always default to the last CC number taking the PUP offer. So I just leave it to show her CC number and she always get the PUP offers.    

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

I guess we don’t live right, we have each signed up by our own emails & it is hit or miss whether we receive PUP emails or not, usually not.  So today phoned Captains Club & he signed us up but now we have 9 emails from LLP welcoming us to Captains club & offering up to $200. OBC IF we book a new cruise, nothing about PUP.   

Edited by If only
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, If only said:

I guess we don’t live right, we have each signed up by our own emails & it is hit or miss whether we receive PUP emails or not, usually not.  So today phoned Captains Club & he signed us up but now we have 9 emails from LLP welcoming us to Captains club & offering up to $200. OBC IF we book a new cruise, nothing about PUP.  

Man, don't you just want to roll your eyes and shake your head. 🙄

40 minutes ago, If only said:

now we have 9 emails from LLP welcoming us to Captains club & offering up to $200. OBC IF we book a new cruise, nothing about PUP.   

I get a ton of advertising emails from Celebrity for every email offering PUP.  That's the price we pay for receiving the PUP emails. 

26 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

I think I know why you are having trouble getting on the website and why your emails aren't getting through to them! :classic_biggrin:

Too funny, typed too fast & wrong!  Wish it were that simple.

Edited by If only
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Since I no longer get the PUP e-mails, I did not get it.  I certainly get lots of marketing e-mails from them, however.

This is the link that comes up when clicking on the bottom of the most recent PUPS email for signing up (someone mentioned above).  It is a different page than the Sign Up on the Celebrity Website but asks for similar info.  I get the PUPS so I can't say if it will work or not but apparently it did for the person above.  Hope it helps someone.

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/optin/reg?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_23218675&rid=278920250&mes=Celebrity LOY Power Up Point 28 Dec 2020 EM&emsc=CCC_EPL_OUR_NAN_M_USA_FL_48_WEB&empf=Y&emct=E&lnkid=SIGNUP

On 12/28/2020 at 3:36 PM, Bertram4me said:

Has anyone received APEX PUP's yet?

Hello, "Bertram4me." 

We are surprised that no one has replied to your question, since you posted it about thirty hours ago.  We assume that you are asking whether anyone has already gotten 5 points added for attending the APEX webinar, around December 10. 

We wonder about that too, because those 5 points plus the 2 in the Christmas present may lift us into the E+ tier (which may or may not be significantly beneficial).  We suspect that the 7 points will not appear until mid-January, but we could be wrong. 

Anyone???

1 hour ago, jg51 said:

Hello, "Bertram4me." 

We are surprised that no one has replied to your question, since you posted it about thirty hours ago.  We assume that you are asking whether anyone has already gotten 5 points added for attending the APEX webinar, around December 10. 

We wonder about that too, because those 5 points plus the 2 in the Christmas present may lift us into the E+ tier (which may or may not be significantly beneficial).  We suspect that the 7 points will not appear until mid-January, but we could be wrong. 

Anyone???

That's what I'm hoping, probably sometime between Jan 12-15 based on past PUP postings.

• Like 1