Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

The minute I seen the possible California Departures article by the Blog the first thing I thought is It will be interesting to see if they disappear like they did last time he did a story.

Yes Los Angeles Ports removed the Navigator bookings from the website very quickly. 

1 minute ago, springaussie said:

The minute I seen the possible California Departures article by the Blog the first thing I thought is It will be interesting to see if they disappear like they did last time he did a story.

Yes Los Angeles Ports removed the Navigator bookings from the website very quickly. 

After a phone call from someone very high up the ladder at Royal I’m sure. 

You would think after these leaks year after year that Royal would insist on the ports not updating their schedules until a certain date. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Not just the Navigator sailings....everything is gone.  All the NCL and Princess cruises as well, and LA is a popular port for Princess..

21 minutes ago, springaussie said:

The Navigator bookings for Catalina Island for 2022 are still showing as they have been for months. 

The Navigator bookings for Monterey are still there for 2023. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

The Navigator bookings for Catalina Island for 2022 are still showing as they have been for months. 

The Navigator bookings for Monterey are still there for 2023. 

I have been using https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule and it shows "No Results" and doesn't even give an option for 2022 or 2023.  Which website are you using?  Thanks....

29 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

I have been using https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule and it shows "No Results" and doesn't even give an option for 2022 or 2023.  Which website are you using?  Thanks....

Catalina is separate. They had Voyager booked for a long while and then the bookings shifted a few months ago to Navigator. 

https://www.lovecatalina.com/community-information/catalina-cruise-ship-schedule/2022-cruise-ship-schedule/

• Thanks 1

Empress had wonderful Canada itineraries out of Montreal for fall 2020 and 2021. A shame she never got to sail them, but at least she isn’t in the scrap yard now.

Before our Oct. 2015 Snowbird Migration cruise on Serenade, we flew to Montreal for 3 nights. Then we took the train to Quebec City and splurged on a 1-night stay at the Chateau Frontenac. Great trip! 

8 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

LA cruise schedule has be taken down.

I think Radiance will be staying in Sydney for the 2021-2022 season .

Its on our doorstep and Serenade is on the other side of the world.

I think you’re right. 
The slight issue is that Serenade is scheduled for dry dock in Singapore in March 2022.  Guess she could dry dock elsewhere - Freeport perhaps.  Last one was in 2017 but I don’t know which month.  I doubt we would see both sisters in Australia at the same time and she is a long way away as you say. 

21 minutes ago, geoff2802 said:

I think you’re right. 
The slight issue is that Serenade is scheduled for dry dock in Singapore in March 2022.  Guess she could dry dock elsewhere - Freeport perhaps.  Last one was in 2017 but I don’t know which month.  I doubt we would see both sisters in Australia at the same time and she is a long way away as you say. 

With the situation and if there’s a start to cruising?

I can’t see Royal bringing a ship half way round the world when there’s a identical ship here.

What would it cost to exchange Radiance for Serenade ?

We are hoping to book a Canada/New England cruise sailing October 2022.  Any idea when they might be released?

FYI 
We cancelled our September 2021 Canada cruise on March 1 and received about half of the refund on Sunday.  They told me today they were trying to finish the Canada refunds by the end of March.

1 hour ago, ATG said:

We are hoping to book a Canada/New England cruise sailing October 2022.  Any idea when they might be released?

FYI 
We cancelled our September 2021 Canada cruise on March 1 and received about half of the refund on Sunday.  They told me today they were trying to finish the Canada refunds by the end of March.

My RCI Freedom for Oct 14, 2021 Canada N/E is on hold and per my email from them they are working on schedules. Nothing has been released for Oct 2022 out of Cape Liberty yet.

I'm thinking March 22 or April 12 for 2022 may be when we see something. JMHO

11 minutes ago, Ashland said:

My RCI Freedom for Oct 14, 2021 Canada N/E is on hold and per my email from them they are working on schedules. Nothing has been released for Oct 2022 out of Cape Liberty yet.

I'm thinking March 22 or April 12 for 2022 may be when we see something. JMHO

And I'm on the 5 night one to Bermuda right before yours.  I'm also waiting to see if they adjust the 5 night sailings too when they figure out the 9 night ones.  

Edited by rockmom

16 hours ago, rockmom said:

And I'm on the 5 night one to Bermuda right before yours.  I'm also waiting to see if they adjust the 5 night sailings too when they figure out the 9 night ones.  

More than likely I'm taking the 125% offer (on my deposit) since I've already booked RCI Panama Canal for Oct.

Couldn't pass up sailing from my home port. I have several other RCI cruises in 2022 I can apply the FCC to.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Esahuma said:

My TA just let me know that Navigator WILL Be doing West Coast/Mexico Cruises in Spring - Fall 2022 - should be released by 1 Apr 2021 🙂  3- 5 -  night cruises 

Yes...we all know...kinda disappointed in the itinerary after all these years of hoping.

• Like 1

Kailua-Kona - Hawai‘i  has these bookings which have just appeared.

Both ships currently have other cruises for sale. This for 2022. 

16 Sep - 07:00
dep 23:59
OVATION OF THE SEAS
348 m | 4905 guests
Anchorage A
last port |
17 Sep - 07:00
dep 18:00
RADIANCE OF THE SEAS
961' | 2496 guests
Anchorage A
last port |