Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

2 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Glad you guys have your vaccines....we are on the list waiting patiently.

Actually have a couple of longer cruises booked and have already reserved space for organizing a "Trashy" afternoon.    Such a fun way to spend a couple of hours.  I have found out the hard way not much space to reserve for games on Quantum class ships, so as soon as we have booked a TA or TP, I usually reach out right away to get some space.  

Come join us on the Quantum HNL TP next year.....unfortunately, no aft cabin for us though!

We are booked on the Celebrity Eclipse next year from HNL to YVR and then walking across the pier to board the Serenade for Alaska. We are not taking the longer cruises or flying a lot (except the Hawaii 2022)...........age is taking its toll. We feel more comfortable with closer US ports.

1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

We are booked on the Celebrity Eclipse next year from HNL to YVR and then walking across the pier to board the Serenade for Alaska. We are not taking the longer cruises or flying a lot (except the Hawaii 2022)...........age is taking its toll. We feel more comfortable with closer US ports.

I am sure that will be a great cruise as well!  You guys certainly live in the best area for many options to cruise without having to fly.  Hope we get to cruise together again sometime in the near future....and perhaps get TRASHED as well!!

4 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

I am sure that will be a great cruise as well!  You guys certainly live in the best area for many options to cruise without having to fly.  Hope we get to cruise together again sometime in the near future....and perhaps get TRASHED as well!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Probably not as we aren't keen on the long flights and the uncertainty of health restrictions. POOP!!!!!

Drat!

I am hoping all the travel restrictions will be gone by 2022...but then again we said that lastb year about 2021!! 😥

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Drat!

I am hoping all the travel restrictions will be gone by 2022...but then again we said that lastb year about 2021!! 😥

I hit #78 in early March and am slowing down a bit and Mean Mary is not a fan of long flights............so we are cruising closer to home. We do have a couple of Jewel cruises this September from Boston (which most likely be cancelled) which requires some flying and next year to Hawaii............then it looks like driving to ports in the future.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes but if you are looking at that Allure cruise you most likely can’t book it.  It is only a test load.

Interesting, I can go all the way to Pay w/o paying and mine do show Discounts then and now. Not that matters not going Book it now. 

55 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Drat!

Now that does sounds scary, If this situation is still dragging out 20 months from now...

2 hours ago, BSocial said:

C&A balcony discount not applying on a mock booking.  Any chance it could be applied if booked online now without it, then called in?

I guess I would try, they show for me, last nite and now. I can go all way to Pay w/o paying on this Cruise an other ships...

20 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

CORRECT.......... strange sounds were heard late in the evening from an aft cabin - it was pretty SCARY!!!!!! I believe that the "rescued" posted recently on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Gary...you are just what I would imagine as a "white knight to the rescue".   Not surprising there.  😄 

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

thanks.  I'm surprised

What's the difference in boardwalk interior view, and boardwalk balcony interior view. This ship has promenade cabins? For $100 I'd take the balcony. Its letting me book april 2023 on allure out of Galveston. 

I wasnt aware this ship had regular promenade cabins, renamed. I really want a interior view to try as I never had one. Odd the prices are so close.

20210226_121624978.jpeg

20210226_121733072.jpeg

11 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

What's the difference in boardwalk interior view, and boardwalk balcony interior view. This ship has promenade cabins? For $100 I'd take the balcony. Its letting me book april 2023 on allure out of Galveston. 

I wasnt aware this ship had regular promenade cabins, renamed. I really want a interior view to try as I never had one. Odd the prices are so close.

20210226_121624978.jpeg

20210226_121733072.jpeg

One has a balcony while the other has a window

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

One has a balcony while the other has a window

Are there any boardwalk balconys where you can still see the diving show? I keep reading about some amp thing in the way. That date only 1 cabin left mid ship almost on deck 14, dont see any far to the aft like I'd want. Maybe only a TA can see the after boardwalk cabins? If this is a trial date, odd the cabins are saying booking up so fast, 1 left deck 14. 

Maybe another date will be better? This date getting all booked up. 

Edited by firefly333

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Are there any boardwalk balconys where you can still see the diving show? I keep reading about some amp thing in the way. That date only 1 cabin left mid ship almost on deck 14, dont see any far to the aft like I'd want. Maybe only a TA can see the after boardwalk cabins? If this is a trial date, odd the cabins are saying booking up so fast, 1 left deck 14. 

This is just a test load to make sure that everything works.  The rest of the cruises will be released next week.  Not sure why anyone would rush to book this cruise.

33 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

We were on Harmony and the only Board Walk balcony's that could see the Aqua Theater were the real aft ones...however the Abyss makes even them have obstructed views. We had the last four aft on deck #9 starboard side. This category was enjoyed by the small grandkids but personally I wouldn't book them again..late night noise from movies that were played and the lack of privacy from those cabins across the way.

I booked when HOTS was first released and no announcement had been made about the Abyss but by the time it was I had gotten such an amazing price for these four cabins and the special Eat-Drink-Play promo we took the chance.

If you decide to book get one on deck 9,10*,11 or 12 avoid 8 & 14. As close to the aft as you can and I hope you enjoy. 

23 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We were on Harmony and the only Board Walk balcony's that could see the Aqua Theater were the real aft ones...however the Abyss makes even them have obstructed views. We had the last four aft on deck #9 starboard side. This category was enjoyed by the small grandkids but personally I wouldn't book them again..late night noise from movies that were played and the lack of privacy from those cabins across the way.

I booked when HOTS was first released and no announcement had been made about the Abyss but by the time it was I had gotten such an amazing price for these four cabins and the special Eat-Drink-Play promo we took the chance.

If you decide to book get one on deck 9,10*,11 or 12 avoid 8 & 14. As close to the aft as you can and I hope you enjoy. 

Does allure have same abyss as allure? Idk allure was amped. 

Ok I'll avoid 8 and 14 decks. Or tell my ta to. 

I'm wondering if the one showing is a good price or other dates will be better. I'll have to watch close as seems like people jumping on those aft boardwalk cabins. I'm solo so dont care quit as much about privacy. Just thought it was a real zoo to get  seat for the dive shows, which I did enjoy, just hated trying to get seats. It was kind of a free for all which I hate crowds. 

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Allure doesn't have the Abyss <yet>. It was supposed to be added during the amp back in March, but the updates were cancelled during the drydock. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It doesn't yet. It was supposed to get it about this time last year and then Covid came along and the amping got put on hold until further notice.

16 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

You know it! Currently 17 Cruises Booked, all AFT/Corner...but min 4-12 will be Canceled. I keep booking Cruises, they keep canceling... This is my Hunting Season. Loose sleep many nites, but worth it as not going miss getting my Cruise and more important my Cabin

thanks for posting, and love that it is “hunting season” 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Currently she is not amped and does not have the slide.  She is however heading back to Europe for the 2022 summer season so could get a dry dock at the end of the season and get a few of the upgrades.  We will probably be able to tell better once the rest of her itineraries are released as we will be able to see any gaps in her schedule

• Thanks 1