Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

a user at a german board found something new. Leonardo was deleted at the port list in Athen.

And Leonard 1 ist now at the port list of Zeebrugge 4 x in 2022 ( starts August 18th, and ends Sept 21th ) and 14x in 2023. I think Summer 2023 could be the homeport in Southampton i think. But we will see.

@FreestyleNovice  Leo1 is then not far away, maybe they bring the Leo1 to Amsterdam, to say thank you to you?

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 3

i don´t know, didn´t found something for the Star 2023, maybe Leonardo do some cruises like the Star at the summer and replace her at Southampton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ievSedXeII0

Haryy says at the Interview Leonardo is just in time at the moment. And news are coming the upcoming month, not sure if he means February or March. ( not sure when they did the interview?)

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 4

we need better news 🙂 thanks for sharing

again race track, don´t like it, again.

looks like it is half over the deck at what the "Abyss"" starts and the deck above and something above .

( maybe it is a joke of someone?; hope )

The Abyss structure is indeed slightly visible, here's an overview of both recent leaks:

- multi level go kart track around the funnel

-  Abyss style slide

whatdoweknowsofarleo.png

edit; the funnel with track also features a fresher design of the funnel housing btw :classic_smile:

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First, thanks @FreestyleNovice and @Steff79 for keeping us in the loop wrt the updates! Great info. 

It's hard not to like Harry Sommers apparent excitement and enthusiasm for the Leonardo vessel. 

The new Haven menu sounds interesting. 

Unfortunately, the Go kart venue is a bit of a disappointment but I wonder if it might be fun as a spectator sport too. Who knows? BTW, if you know, then I'd like purchase your crystal ball please 😉

I have a cruise booked for Oct. '22 on the Bliss. It sounds like the first cruises will likely be in the EU anyway so... we'll see. May want to look for the TA when and if it's coming to NA. 

Cheers 🥂

Edited by All-ready2cruise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2021 at 8:40 PM, Steff79 said:

i don´t know, didn´t found something for the Star 2023, maybe Leonardo do some cruises like the Star at the summer and replace her at Southampton?

Haryy says at the Interview Leonardo is just in time at the moment. And news are coming the upcoming month, not sure if he means February or March. ( not sure when they did the interview?)

It was uploaded Feb 1st and they show the news of Jan 25th. So it´s pretty recent.

steamboats

On 2/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, Steff79 said:

Very informative interview.  Looking forward to the new Haven menu.  Interesting to hear Harry has a Baltic cruise booked for this summer.  I hope he makes it happen.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Another leak..

Go karts for Leonardo, as seen on this render there will be a track around the funnel:

gokarts.png

Carnival built a roller coaster around Mardi Gras' & Carnival Celebration's funnels, so of course NCL had to follow suit and build their go-kart track around Leonardo's funnel.

2 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

Carnival built a roller coaster around Mardi Gras' & Carnival Celebration's funnels, so of course NCL had to follow suit and build their go-kart track around Leonardo's funnel.

It might be the best place, where BA+ class lost a lot of deck space this 3-level (if I am correct) track is compact but challenging with lots of curves.

With Epic/BA and BA+ there always has been a lost space between the sports/activity deck and Spice H2O, regardless of a track and probably very needed technical space for the ship but with the Leonardo design NCL seemed to handled the design and implementation of a race track as best as possible. So let's see how NCL will do..

And don't forget that the track on Bliss and Joy were "added" on on the original Breakaway class design plan, with Encore being a good example of further development with better use of space. 

So in fact, despite I am not a fan of the enormous tracks, I am looking forward how NCL integrated the track into the design. I like to think that it will be less intrusive! We will have to wait and see.. :classic_happy:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

It might be the best place, where BA+ class lost a lot of deck space this 3-level (if I am correct) track is compact but challenging with lots of curves.

With Epic/BA and BA+ there always has been a lost space between the sports/activity deck and Spice H2O, regardless of a track and probably very needed technical space for the ship but with the Leonardo design NCL seemed to handled the design and implementation of a race track as best as possible. So let's see how NCL will do..

And don't forget that the track on Bliss and Joy were "added" on on the original Breakaway class design plan, with Encore being a good example of further development with better use of space. 

So in fact, despite I am not a fan of the enormous tracks, I am looking forward how NCL integrated the track into the design. I like to think that it will be less intrusive! We will have to wait and see.. :classic_happy:

Appreciate the info. Yeah, my post was somewhat "tongue in cheek". From the rendering, it looks like the track is elevated up and around the funnel and therefore keeps the deck space around the funnel in tact.

I haven't had the privilege of "racing" a go-kart around the deck of an NCL ship (yet) but hey, I'm young at heart, so I will definitely give it a go (especially after my 3rd DoD).

Just now, Cruise Wonderland said:

I think this photo hasn't been shared by @FreestyleNovice yet.

No photo description available.

I saw this one, it's dated this month but it's old I am afraid. The block has "hull 6298" on it and it's the block which was transported to Venice in 2020. The ship under the yellow crane is also afloat now and the weather has been much colder in Eastern Europe if you see some of the other photos. :classic_sad:

If there's a megablock afloat at Vard Tulcea around this time it should be a different shaped block for hull 6298 or the same shape but for 6299 (Leo 2). On the dock they are working on what I certainly believe to be the bow block of Leo 1 and another block, which would be the first megablock for Leo 2, which should be identical to this photo with the window styles for the atrium visible on some photos.

• Like 1

Both leaks are spoofed on the original page I found them on, guess they were genuine enough and NCL is reading along, a warm welcome to NCL on another Everything.. thread and we're still waiting for some updates.. :classic_smile: 

What about a good and decent webcare team/staff member active on these boards, another cruiseline did this successfully before. CruiseCritic will probably happily verify your account as NCL official. Why not interact with your most loyal and enthusiastic fans, even in these hard times they are still your best brand ambassadors.

• Like 8