Who else is booked on a November 2020 cruise?

brenderlou

24 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

We don’t purchase the Key, but we have been making reservations for Chops lunch on embarkation days.  Not going to even try to make that work this time.  I haven’t checked to see if it is even available, but I doubt it.

Okay after reading this I looked and YES I can make a reservation for Chops starting at noon for our December cruise.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Okay after reading this I looked and YES I can make a reservation for Chops starting at noon for our December cruise.

Yes, it is available for the November 8 Harmony.  And I am sure they would have accepted my $46 and dealt with it later 🙄. Not going to happen!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

We don’t purchase the Key, but we have been making reservations for Chops lunch on embarkation days.  Not going to even try to make that work this time.  I haven’t checked to see if it is even available, but I doubt it.

I just checked my February cruise and Chops lunch is available to book on embarkation day.  12:00 is the first time available to book.

Just now, Tree_skier said:

I just checked my February cruise and Chops lunch is available to book on embarkation day.  12:00 is the first time available to book.

I noticed reservations were available in 15-minute increments.  I could swear that it was thirty minutes on prior cruises.  

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

They could move it to another day

Our primary reason for going on embarkation day is to avoid the chaos of the WJ.  Much nicer to start a cruise by relaxing in Chops until the cabin is ready.  With reduced occupancy and social distancing, maybe the WJ won’t be so bad.

7 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I'm starting to become skeptical of early 2021.  I have a B2B in February 2021 and I'm starting to believe that those cruises are unlikely.  About the only thing that November means to me is that I have to make final payments on non-refundable fares for cruises that probably won't happen. 

If you actually had cruises booked in November...you are already past your final payment dates.  

8 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Our check-in time for Explorer from Miami on November 29th is from noon to 3pm. No Key here. We are now just waiting to see if the *** lady sings her swan song or welcome cruisers!! Cheers!!

My earliest check in option was 2:30.   

I don't see any lunch plans on embarkation day happening.  😮  If the cruise actually goes at all that is...which is doubtful IMHO.   But who knows...certainly not me...even 6 months ago I wouldn't have thought the rest of the year of cruising would have been toast.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

My earliest check in option was 2:30.   

I don't see any lunch plans on embarkation day happening.  [emoji50]  If the cruise actually goes at all that is...which is doubtful IMHO.   But who knows...certainly not me...even 6 months ago I wouldn't have thought the rest of the year of cruising would have been toast.  

Earliest for us on 11/22 was 2:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

12 hours ago, time4u2go said:

November of what year? 

+1 I used to ask the question the same way when a sub-contractor told me he would be there Tuesday and I asked, "which one?"

This rep has been pretty much spot on and has never given our TA much hope until last week. So we are like everyone else and just waiting. 

18 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Final payment for my February 2021cruises are due in November 2021.  They probably won't happen.  I don't understand your issue.

Ah...OK...you are talking about making payment in November for a February cruise.  I was under impression you had a November cruise booked (as this thread is actually about).  

Sorry to ruffle your feathers...carry on.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, island lady said:

Maybe standard for all as first option?   Definitely be a whole new world...whenever we actually get to cruise again.  

I just checked in for the December 7 Mariner sailing (strictly to get the earliest time available, as I am not really counting on going).  Today is Day 90, so there couldn’t have been too many people checking in before I did, but I was assigned 3:30.  I was able to edit that to the earliest time, which was 2:30.  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Ah...OK...you are talking about making payment in November for a February cruise.  I was under impression you had a November cruise booked (as this thread is actually about).  

Sorry to ruffle your feathers...carry on.  

I did have a November cruise, but I cancelled it when final payment became due.  November cruises from the US won’t happen this year.  Time to plan for what’s next.  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Shorter cruise?  My 7 night 12/6 Harmony was due yesterday.   

Assuming shorter cruises have later payment dates.  

Could be, it's a 3 night.  I have never done a cruise that short, so I figured it was a Covid thing??  Who knows!  I just keep hoping they will make the next announcement prior to 9/13 so I don't have to decide to pay final or not! 🙂

19 hours ago, Tljcruiser said:

Not yet!  Final payment for my 11/27 cruise is 9/13.  

16 minutes ago, Tljcruiser said:

Could be, it's a 3 night.  I have never done a cruise that short, so I figured it was a Covid thing??  Who knows!  I just keep hoping they will make the next announcement prior to 9/13 so I don't have to decide to pay final or not! 🙂

Final payment on 3 & 4 night cruises is due 75 days before sail date.  It's 90 days for 5 days or longer.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

Norwegian pulled November 2020 off their site for worldwide bookings this morning. Official announcement not out yet though.

Thanks-  I guess the first half of December is still bookable on NCL?  Was hoping next round would go thru December 15th so I can have closure on the Dec 6 cruise.  Thinking Royal will do what NCL does again.  

We are booked on Freedom on Nov 22nd, we are 75 days out and I made final payment 3 weeks ago.  As of now I have finalized all of the check in but I have not been given a time for boarding or tickets.  I believe this happens at about 60 days out.

Currently Freedom is off the coast of Barbados and I just can't see San Juan Puerto Rico port opening.