Nobody knows !!!!

bazzaw

OMG ! - all these emails I am receiving promoting/advertising cruises in the future !!! We have no ships here at all right now - and nobody knows when we will have any ( even forgetting about the little question of staffing) !! I feel like I am living in an alternate Universe full of enthusiastic wishful thinkers or perhaps a giant Ponzi scheme!  !!!!

Edited by bazzaw
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, bazzaw said:

OMG ! - all these emails I am receiving promoting/advertising cruises in the future !!! !!

Yes are a getting them too.... one does even look at them......

Planet Melbourne is getting some what like an Alternate Universe.......   Everybody guessing..... and nobody going anywhere..

We have basically erased 2020 as a year.... The year of Nothing.....

Well happy at the moment having a pre dinner G&T... before one starts cooking.....

So from the place nothing.... have a good evening Don

1 hour ago, bazzaw said:

OMG ! - all these emails I am receiving promoting/advertising cruises in the future !!! We have no ships here at all right now - and nobody knows when we will have any ( even forgetting about the little question of staffing) !! I feel like I am living in an alternate Universe full of enthusiastic wishful thinkers or perhaps a giant Ponzi scheme!  !!!!

Yep all about cash flow I think

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bazzaw said:

Yes, PONZI schemes and false advertising is only illegal if they are trying to dupe the customer and not when it is so obvious.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bazzaw said:

Barry old son, hit unsubscribe button, or spam them, lol.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Barry old son, hit unsubscribe button, or spam them, lol.

Les - I don't mind getting the emails - I am just wondering who would be responding to them.???? I don't respond to Nigerian Princes who want to give me all their money either. 

• Like 3

Les - I don't mind getting the emails - I am just wondering who would be responding to them.???? I don't respond to Nigerian Princes who want to give me all their money either. 

You need a good spam filter Barry.  I use Trend security, get no spam, only the cans I buy from Woollies, lubbly jubbly.1104338342_th(2).jpg.b54c71d97cdc70ce48977a938e98020d.jpg

Edited by NSWP

People who are looking to book another cruise because their cruise got cancelled.

2 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

You can still book Sun Princess in March on the Princess web site !

Cheers Carole

Carnival P/L want to keep the money rolling in Carole.  As you know, try getting it back !!

This statement was issued from the CDC yesterday.  I had read on Tuesday that they wanted to make it February but the White House intervened and the CDC were not happy.  Looks like the White House won.  You can read further on the CDC website.

September 30, 2020 Update

On September 30, 2020, CDC extended the No Sail Order and Suspension of Further Embarkation; Third Modification and Extension of No Sail Order and Other Measures Related to Operations that was issued on July 16, 2020. The Order is effective upon signature and will be published in the Federal Register soon.

This Order is in effect until one of the following occurs:

• The expiration of the Secretary of Health and Human Services’ declaration that COVID-19 constitutes a public health emergency,
  • The CDC Director rescinds or modifies the order based on specific public health or other considerations, or
  • October 31, 2020.

4 hours ago, Elorac123 said:

You can still book Sun Princess in March on the Princess web site !

Cheers Carole

Where did you see that? 🙂 I looked at the Princess website and the Sun Princess is not included in the cruises available. When I looked at on-line TA's they list the Sun Princess cruises as 'sold out'.