New vaccine

hollyjess

is  this the same app as test and trace NHS app? If so there is no vaccine info on the Scottish version

11 minutes ago, the english lady said:

The details are also recorded on your health records. If you have the NHS appt you will see it on there a few days later. People lose or forge the cards, so you just open your app and it will show you have had it on there. Ofcourse if it doesnt show that ,then you havent.

38 minutes ago, the english lady said:

The details are also recorded on your health records. If you have the NHS appt you will see it on there a few days later. People lose or forge the cards, so you just open your app and it will show you have had it on there. Ofcourse if it doesnt show that ,then you havent.

I have the NHS ordinary app and there is no mention of my vaccination there. 

30 minutes ago, fragilek said:

is  this the same app as test and trace NHS app? If so there is no vaccine info on the Scottish version

Might be referring to the MyGP app for which you will need a smartphone which not everyone has. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

Might be referring to the MyGP app for which you will need a smartphone which not everyone has. 

We have a different system in Scotland called Patient Access the vaccine details are not on that.  

1 hour ago, the english lady said:

The app isn’t linked to specific individuals, is it? So that wouldn’t be possible, surely?

59 minutes ago, Gettingwarmer said:

I have the NHS ordinary app and there is no mention of my vaccination there. 

I only have the normal NHS app and it has my first vaccine listed under medicines in the Your GP health record section.

39 minutes ago, jaydee6969 said:

I only have the normal NHS app and it has my first vaccine listed under medicines in the Your GP health record section.

No it is not listed in mine. I have checked that section.

Edited by Gettingwarmer

2 hours ago, the english lady said:

What about people who don't have an I Phone but have a pay as you go which we have and can barely use.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gettingwarmer said:

No it is not listed in mine. I have checked that section.

If you had your first jab more than 24 hours ago then something is wrong - either your GP or the vaccination site has not uploaded your info and that will have implications for your second jab - my recommendation is that you address this asap.   We ran into this very issue last week when one of my aunts got a text for her second vaccination and the other didnt, they had the first ones together so I contacted the GP's office and sure enough, they had only updated one auntie not the other - not sure if 83 year old identical twins confused them or what??  GP ladies sorted things and we are off on adventure no 2 Friday

52 minutes ago, teabear said:

If you had your first jab more than 24 hours ago then something is wrong - either your GP or the vaccination site has not uploaded your info and that will have implications for your second jab - my recommendation is that you address this asap.   We ran into this very issue last week when one of my aunts got a text for her second vaccination and the other didnt, they had the first ones together so I contacted the GP's office and sure enough, they had only updated one auntie not the other - not sure if 83 year old identical twins confused them or what??  GP ladies sorted things and we are off on adventure no 2 Friday

So it was on one of these ladies NHS app but not the other. You are talking about the app. 

16 minutes ago, Gettingwarmer said:

So it was on one of these ladies NHS app but not the other. You are talking about the app. 

No - these were texts from the GP surgery advising of appointments for their second vaccination - thats how we all got our first appointment - when I spoke with the GP surgery to query why one aunt had been notified and the other had not, since they literally were sitting down at the same time getting their first ones, thats when the GP surgery staff realized that one aunt's records had not been updated to reflect her first vaccination and therefore they had not received a reminder to book her in for her second one - sorry if I wasnt clear first time around

1 hour ago, teabear said:

No - these were texts from the GP surgery advising of appointments for their second vaccination - thats how we all got our first appointment - when I spoke with the GP surgery to query why one aunt had been notified and the other had not, since they literally were sitting down at the same time getting their first ones, thats when the GP surgery staff realized that one aunt's records had not been updated to reflect her first vaccination and therefore they had not received a reminder to book her in for her second one - sorry if I wasnt clear first time around

That’s ok. We are talking about the vaccination details being on the NHS app. I know my GP surgery details are correct. 

11 hours ago, the english lady said:

I checked the app this evening.  My flu vaccine is there but not my first dose of Astra Zeneca vaccine.  Perhaps this is because i received the jab at a vaccination center although the appointment was generated from my GP surgery.  Something I will check on tomorrow.  However even a screen shot would not be sufficient proof as it would not show my name and date of birth or NHS number.  

Local Authority have just announced the Covid Figures for last 7 days.

49 new cases reported, a decrease of 45%

20 people in hospital with Covid down 57%

5 deaths

27 cases per 100,000, apparently lowest in West Midlands

Most importantly no new cases amongst the over 60s cohorts, most of whom have received first dose of vaccine 

• Like 5

There seems to be a big discrepancy in what is actually on these apps.  MyGP surgery does not use the Patient Access so therefore I can't see my medical records.  However, I can see my vaccination on my GP website with all my details, like name, DOB, NHS number, so that's enough for me.

4 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

There seems to be a big discrepancy in what is actually on these apps.  MyGP surgery does not use the Patient Access so therefore I can't see my medical records.  However, I can see my vaccination on my GP website with all my details, like name, DOB, NHS number, so that's enough for me.

I don’t use any app, I am not convinced of their security on mobile phones, if I want to check anything, book an appointment, send a message to surgery or order repeat prescription I use Patient Access on my PC or via browser on iPad. 

I can see the Covid Test I had in early February and details of jab on 15 Feb, inc batch number. And all other jabs, tests etc going back 5 years. 

14 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Sorry,  you'll have to explain what that is (in simple terms please!).  

There are a couple of Apps which link to your surgery and medical details, MyGP and the recently released NHS App (not the Test & Trace App, that is only badged at that, but development was done outside of NHS). 

The MyGP App, I have concerns over the share of data with third parties outside of NHS, from my initial viewing of NHS App it seems to keep everything “in house”so to speak

31 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

There are a couple of Apps which link to your surgery and medical details, MyGP and the recently released NHS App (not the Test & Trace App, that is only badged at that, but development was done outside of NHS). 

The MyGP App, I have concerns over the share of data with third parties outside of NHS, from my initial viewing of NHS App it seems to keep everything “in house”so to speak

Sorry,  I think we are at cross purposes. You said you didn't use any apps, so I wanted to know how you found out the cricket score.