2022-2023 Itineraries?

tromvest

Pricey!! I could have done a Sunset Veranda on the Edge for the equivalent sailing (ish) to my 2021 Apex for LESS than the single stateroom with Infinite Veranda! And I thought the point of the singles was to make them more affordable for solo travelers!!

Turns out, since L&S isn't an option, I could look at any. And I was able to book a Sky Suite on the Summit to Bermuda for pretty much the same price as any Veranda (Sunset or otherwise) on the cruise alone for any of the European itineraries I was looking at - and the only extra I'm out is a Lyft across the Hudson! The pricing for Europe was BEFORE airfare and pre-cruise stays!!!!

No brainer - I'll be living the Suite Life to Bermuda for my 2022 Birthday Trip!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, If only said:

Europe cruises appear to be all out now.  

Finally!

Just got the Lift and Shift for our May Western Med on Connie for 2022 and we booked it Dano!

I was thinking it was going to be like the Oklahoma Land Rush of 1889 with all of the cruiser re-scheduling that is bound to happen.

Go Sooner Boomer and get your L&S 

• Like 1

I'm just here to throw out something absolutely unconfirmed and unverified but I...think Beyond should actually be debuting in summer 2022, or later during the fall/winter like the Edge? Either way, this should mean that we're awaiting a yet-to-be released Beyond schedule later next year as the timeline for her debut gets more established.

I'm sure Beyond will come to the Caribbean and if all of the same ships from the '21-'22 season move back to the Caribbean for '22-'23, then we'd have a surplus (unless there's a new itinerary or new port Celebrity is planning on operating from). 

So, who thinks one of the ships in Europe might make a Suez Canal transit? Could Celebrity finally be sending an Edge-class ship to Asia/Australia? Again, I'm throwing out something unconfirmed but my point is, sooner or later, I think Celebrity is likely to make this move soon. Before we know it, an Edge-class ship will likely cruise Alaska as well. 

9 hours ago, JRG said:

Finally!

Just got the Lift and Shift for our May Western Med on Connie for 2022 and we booked it Dano!

I was thinking it was going to be like the Oklahoma Land Rush of 1889 with all of the cruiser re-scheduling that is bound to happen.

Go Sooner Boomer and get your L&S 

So you had a Europe sailing in 2021 that you were able to use the L&S program to move to 2022 with the price and perks protected?   Can you give the sailing dates for both please?  It was my understanding that the new sailing had to sail before May 4, 2022.

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

So you had a Europe sailing in 2021 that you were able to use the L&S program to move to 2022 with the price and perks protected?   Can you give the sailing dates for both please?  It was my understanding that the new sailing had to sail before May 4, 2022.

Sail date is May 3. Just under the wire!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Fall TA's look SO boring.......was hoping for new ports....oh well, won't be booking these.

I haven't seen those yet.  

Edited by Texed

26 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Look at the post above and click on links it has Fall 2022 itineraries for Apex, Reflection, etc...

Gracie,

Thanks for posting the links.  They are not showing on the web site at this time that I could find.  😊

17 minutes ago, Texed said:

Gracie,

Thanks for posting the links.  They are not showing on the web site at this time that I could find.  😊

No I couldn't find them there either, but didn't look too hard, they aren't very exciting to me....and I usually love TA's...

On 12/15/2020 at 5:37 PM, Goodtime Cruizin said:

There are still 24 days unaccounted for on the APEX out of Amsterdam for the release of the European Cruises. Between July 20th &  August 13th, nothing is slated for APEX.  I'm hoping that at least a portion of this time is slated for the British Isles. 

Well they filled one of the two 12 day windows that was empty! Aug 1st, a 12 day Iceland & Ireland. APEX now only has one void on the calendar and that being July 20th. 

4 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Well they filled one of the two 12 day windows that was empty! Aug 1st, a 12 day Iceland & Ireland. APEX now only has one void on the calendar and that being July 20th. 

I was just checking 2022 pricing on APEX.  Currently have a RS Aug 2021 for 12 day Europe.  Looked at a TA also on APEX for 15 day April 2022, in a higher category suite and it is actually $2,000 LESS than the 12 day cruise in 2021.  For a $450 deposit, count me in! 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I was just checking 2022 pricing on APEX.  Currently have a RS Aug 2021 for 12 day Europe.  Looked at a TA also on APEX for 15 day April 2022, in a higher category suite and it is actually $2,000 LESS than the 12 day cruise in 2021.  For a $450 deposit, count me in! 

Yep.... I really like that APEX TA... it has a port stop in Paris as well. New ship, long cruise, w/ a stop in Paris... there's not much to NOT like about it. 

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

26 May 2022 is also empty. These 2 cruises will be 12 day Scandinavia & Russia cruises.