Anyone still booking cruises, or have we all given up?

1 hour ago, chmusar said:

As you are in the US claim the discount on MYVegas to get the discount code you then need to call the toll free number on the email you will get for Club Royale it only applies to new bookings , you then pay deposit and in five days the discount will deducted off final payment

Thank you

17 hours ago, ATG said:

I’ve lost 4 cruises, not many compared with many on here, but I get depressed each time.  The only one we currently have booked is a year from now.

IF ships start sailing, I’ll see what’s available.  We have appointments for our first vaccine shot tomorrow.  So, by the time they sail, we’ll be covered.

Yes, don't feel alone indeed.  I have 3 cruises booked for this coming May...they won't go.  I have already cancelled the first one (refused to make final payment).  The other two are ready for the next round on the RCI chopping block. 

Adding the one I just cancelled....makes 29 cruises cancelled to date since Covid shut down.  

Edited by island lady

5 hours ago, sgmn said:

Is that the cruise from Barbados? It sounds fab and I'm tempted but holding out 😀

Initially I thought this whole covid thing would last 12 weeks, how wrong was I.  So I'm holding off until that light at the end of the tunnel gets bigger and brighter

Yes, the Grandeur sailings out of barbados have some great itineraries.  Finally, some islands I haven't been to yet.  I booked a 7 night sailing for feb 6 2022 then I called back several hours later and turned into a b2b with the feb 13th sailing.  Did this 2 days after new itinerary was released and got a great price for a JS.

I have 9 sailings booked from may 2021 thru feb 2022 and I feel confident the 2022 sailings out of barbados will be wonderful.  

Also, they wont be under the thumb of the US Cdc.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, Biker19 said:

Not since March 2020.

Biker, who is glad to see someone else is seeing the light.

Biker, you know I love you... if you feel this way, why hang out at CC?

jc<————— knows where the light is and where we are, and where we are ain’t working

11 hours ago, celebrity said:

There is no way I’ll book a cruise until I see multiple successful sailings and we can travel safely without having to wear a mask. 
I’m fully compliant on wearing mine but it’s no vacation for me if I’m still fearing for my life. 

I fear for my life every time I go into Walmart.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, island lady said:

I fear for my life every time I go into Walmart.  😉 

I guess we're lucky here in our small local Ventura County area...Our Walmart is very strict about masking & distancing policy.

Hello,

I fear for my life going into ASDA*Walmart and it's nothing to do with the virus!

(Until a couple of weeks ago, ASDA*Walmart was a 100% UK subsidiary of Walmart Inc.)

In answer to the thread's question - maybe/maybe not, but I have certainly stopped.

By now ordinarily I would have booked May 2022, June 2022 and October 2022.

But I am waiting for May & June 2021 to be cancelled by RCI that I will try to L&S to May & June/July 2022 and the one June 2022 already booked will be moved to October and that will probably do me for the year.

Regards,

Cublet